Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. (4046 Views)

Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Redoil: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2013
**JUST IN**
The River state Governor, Chief Amaechi is now taking his case to Christiane Amanpour of CNN.

The Governor was recently on BBC's HardTalk Interview where he disclosed that the reason he purchased a $50M Bombardier was because of his Position as the NGF Chairman.

Barring any last minute changes, plans have been concluded by Governor Amaechi's media team working with a US based PR consultant for a 15 minutes interview slot with the CNN anchor according to a very reliable source. The interview will cost Rivers tax payers about $ 100,000, excluding consultancy fees.

The interview will once more give Amaechi better opportunity on a global scale to Launch a further scathing attack on the President
of Nigeria, who he gave reasonswhy he is fighting him in his interview with local press in Port Harcourt within the week.

It is a growing concerning that Governor Amaechi in the last six months have abandoned his Job as Governor of a state for 'nation-touring ' and 'globe trotting' because of the vice President slot he was promised by his co travelers! - Hope For Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by hod898(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Honestly, the topic alone sent shock waves through me. I had a scowl on my face while reading this news. This man is going beyond boundaries. I mean, what does he really want? He abandoned his responsibilities just because he wants to disgrace the president. I'm pretty sure that this man has a whole littany of oversight: he's forgetting how he will spoil his name-- he will be looked at as some irresponsible political whippersnapper who knows nothing but to procrastinate and abandon his duties for his selfish political ambitions. Bringing Nigerian political affairs, especially those that have no use, into limelight will do nothing but spoil the Nigerian pride. Nigerians will be looked at as some troublesome peeps: this might even make Nigerians ostrascized from some world affairs becos we are mostly judged by our leaders. The truth is Nigeria has poor leadership system.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by nwaniSOC: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
IF RIVERIENS HAVE GOT TIME TO COLLUDE WITH FG AND MAKE RIVERS STATE UNGOVERNABLE FOR AMAECHI, AMAECHI SHUD ALSO HAVE TIME TO SPEND THEIR MONEY GLOBE-TROTTING, DEFENDING HIMSELF. IT'S TIME POOR RIVERIENS GOT 'SENSE', AND REFUSED TO BE USED AGAINST OWNSELVES.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by ccwizard: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ameachi keep talking. Show the world who u truely are. Now i understand why OBJ never wanted you to be a governor.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by cjrane: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hip hip heeeep ! HURRRAY !

CNN go now carry cane come flog GEJ. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Useless man. He should be calling CNN to see his completed Mono-rail and other projects if he were working. shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by akpanoka: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
All drowning men are confused men. They act irrationally.
Maybe d small oil Money meant for d development of d riverine area is tormenting him, let him keep wasting it. The day of accountability looms

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=15pt]Silence is the best answer for a fo.ol

Abeg help me remind am say e neva go Al Jazeera

#Team GEJ[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
this man has gone bananas

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by stebell(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
There is a saying dat a man who is drowning, wen he sees poo in de water he'll grab it to survive. After CNN, he shud proceed to Aljazeera like someone above suggested. Ye ye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell
#GEJ for Live
Long Live Naija

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by ckkris: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
J O N A wins a landslide victory in 2015, and rules until 2019

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by talktimi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
cjrane: Hip hip heeeep ! HURRRAY !

CNN go now carry cane come flog GEJ. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Useless man. He should be calling CNN to see his completed Mono-rail and other projects if he were working. shocked shocked shocked
mono rail ke ?
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
GEJ will be disgraced!!
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
hod898: Honestly, the topic alone sent shock waves through me. I had a scowl on my face while reading this news. This man is going beyond boundaries. I mean, what does he really want? He abandoned his responsibilities just because he wants to disgrace the president. I'm pretty sure that this man has a whole littany of oversight: he's forgetting how he will spoil his name-- he will be looked at as some irresponsible political whippersnapper who knows nothing but to procrastinate and abandon his duties for his selfish political ambitions. Bringing Nigerian political affairs, especially those that have no use, into limelight will do nothing but spoil the Nigerian pride. Nigerians will be looked at as some troublesome peeps: this might even make Nigerians ostrascized from some world affairs becos we are mostly judged by our leaders. The truth is Nigeria has poor leadership system.

... Plus ignorant, bigoted, and myopic followers like yourself= Perfect recipe for impending disaster.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by simpleseyi: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Redoil: The interview will
cost Rivers tax payers about $
100,000, excluding consultancy
fees.
The interview will once more give
Amaechi better opportunity on a
global scale to Launch a further
scathing attack on the President
of Nigeria, who he gave reasons
why he is fighting him in his
interview with local press in Port
Harcourt within the week.
It is a growing concerning that
Governor Amaechi in the last six
months have abandoned his Job
as Governor of a state for 'nation-
touring ' and 'globe trotting'
because of the vice President slot
he was promised by his co
travelers! - Hope For Nigeria.

The $100,000 you quoted as cost of the interview is a bout 16 million naira which is less than the cost 16 meals (5 days and 1 breakfastl) for Dr & Dame Jonathan at the rate of over one million per meal. Secondly, just as Amaechi is launching attacks as a true son of his parents, also Dr & Dame Jonathan aides including the attack dog Doyin Okupe, Rueben Abaki, Ahmed Gulak (is that the name of the nonentity?), Bamanga Tukur and co are launching attacks on behalf of their pay masters too. Amaechi has been globe trotting and nation touring as you want us to believe, but what has the Minister of state for education and Dr & Dame Jonathan attack cat Wike been doing while ASUU has been out of work, universities closed and female students have been getting pregnant and male students have increase their yahoo yahoo skills in the last 3 months?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by greatfa4(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
ckkris: J O N A wins a landslide victory in 2015, and rules until 2019
God forbid, because he has nothing to offer so as amechi. Make 2 of then go slip and wakeup in d next world.
I don talk ooooo, if u like go hug transformer. tongue
ckkris: J O N A wins a landslide victory in 2015, and rules until 2019
God forbid, because he has nothing to offer so as amechi. Make 2 of then go slip and wakeup in d next world.
I don talk ooooo, if u like go hug transformer.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
The choice of Christine Amanpour is symbolic. Rotimi Amaechi will prove to her that, unlike the President who disgraced himself and the country before the broadcaster about a year ago, there are people with sound mind that could articulate facts.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by simpleseyi: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
If you are not comfortable with the rumoured interview, pls advice Jesus-on-Earth Dame Sheppopotamus to arrange a similar interview and see whether the Queen of England will not go to World Court to stop Nigeria from speaking English language. Rotimi Amaechi is trying to redeem our image which the fisherman from Otuoke tarnished during his interview with Christine Amanpour.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not Rotimi Amaechi's supporter because he is also a looter like others.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Tintinix: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
He still is in the business of using the foolish things of this world to confound the wisdom of Men.
If this story is true then I am more awed by GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by ShineIt: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
What a re.tarded governor, he forgot he was elected to rule Rivers state not Nigeria.
Amaechi is desperate and sinking fast.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
simpleseyi: If you are not comfortable with the rumoured interview, pls advice Jesus-on-Earth Dame Sheppopotamus to arrange a similar interview and see whether the Queen of England will not go to World Court to stop Nigeria from speaking English language. Rotimi Amaechi is trying to redeem our image which the fisherman from Otuoke tarnished during his interview with Christine Amanpour.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not Rotimi Amaechi's supporter because he is also a looter like others.

Fisherman yet na ur Commander in Chief

Monkey!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by amarilo: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Monkey!
He must be the fish.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Rossikk(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
This man is just an idio.t.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Desric(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
If Governor Amaechi is a traitor because he is from the Niger Delta and is not supporting the President GEJ who is also hails from same region, then what is Hon. Wike Who is from same state, same ethnic group(Ikwerre) with the Governor, in fact they are next door brothers, and Wike has blatantly refused to support his own almost half brother?
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by luvinhubby(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
This man is dumber than I earlier imagined. All this because you were promised vice presidential slot with a northern president ( to complete the North's 8yrs of Yaradua) with the option of presidential slot for you to complete 8yrs of South-south slot.
Jumping from local to international press to castigate your president in other to replace him is the highest level of ambitious stup.idity.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
Shine It: What a re.tarded governor, he forgot he was elected to rule Rivers state not Nigeria.
Amaechi is desperate and sinking fast.
You just open your mouth to say rubbish. Has Amaechi ever claimed he is the President?
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by fabulousdame(f): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
well for now...he may feel like he is standing on a solid rock buh he is on a damn sinking sand
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by luvinhubby(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You just open your mouth to say rubbish. Has Amaechi ever claimed he is the President?
He`s acting as if he`s one already.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Xano(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
This man, what a disgrace. Your fall will be catastrophic. This is not maturity. Instead of utilising your state's allocated revenue, you are wasting it for your personal profit.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by simpleseyi: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Monkey!

He is not my commander in chief, instead book haram, ijaw millitants, OPC, MASSOB are the commanders in chief. You call the fisherman the commander in chief, yet you and your siblings are being used for suya by the hell-bound book haram idiots. Someone just asked for Prophet Mohammed's mother's name in another thread here on Nairaland because terrorists asked for that in Kenya, so, boko haram may ask the same question when they visit your house, remember that boko haram once bombed police head quarters, so who is the commander in chief? definitely not the Otuoke fisherman, maybe the Jesus-in-Earth Dame Sheppopotamus is the commander in chief
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by StellaBella(f): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Interesting development.

This drama superceeds NOLLYWOOD'S!
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by solomon111(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
simpleseyi:

He is not my commander in chief, instead book haram, ijaw millitants, OPC, MASSOB are the commanders in chief. You call the fisherman the commander in chief, yet you and your siblings are being used for suya by the hell-bound book haram idiots. Someone just asked for Prophet Mohammed's mother's name in another thread here on Nairaland because terrorists asked for that in Kenya, so, boko haram may ask the same question when they visit your house, remember that boko haram once bombed police head quarters, so who is the commander in chief? definitely not the Otuoke fisherman, maybe the Jesus-in-Earth Dame Sheppopotamus is the commander in chief
what is this nonsense?
Have you replaced your brain with saw-dust?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by hod898(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
kingoflag:

... Plus ignorant, bigoted, and myopic followers like yourself= Perfect recipe for impending disaster.

Stop trying to sound learned when you are not. If I were ignorant, I wouldn't have anticipated what Amaechi's move will bring about. Don't you see that you're an archetype of a loquacious character whose disposition is inclined to sporadic inordinate hysteria towards people becos you shrink away from the solemn truth: you frivolously condone unfathomable height of unshrewd frantic oversight of the exigencies of national growth, you crooked quixotic disclaimer. What's agitating me about you is tenous but I'm pretty sure that you are some mundane jouster who herald apathy becos of your idiocy and sour grapes. This deluge of stuttering obduracy that you conceal with paranoia, under intensive scrutinization, gives credence to the fact that you are bereft of obscure bitter pills. You started this pillory because you failed to shut that your squalid mouth to hamper proper ideology. Next time if you don't know what to say then just bury your trivial bickering in the ground and not fester cum turbid yourself by vaunting nothing but despondent proclivities about your tempest pathetic desolation, you solitary sullied adherent of retrogression in Nigeria. Let the aura around you show telepathy and exhilaration. I guess you wrote that nonsensical vituperation extemporaneously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? / I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones / Yorubas Are Coward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.