Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Can U Love Someone When U Dont Love God Or Know God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Love Someone When U Dont Love God Or Know God (521 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Love Someone When U Dont Love God Or Know God by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2013
I came across something yesterday 'u cant love some1 when u ur slf dont understand love.and the only way u can do that is to knw God and love him.the bible explains love.'is that true
Re: Can U Love Someone When U Dont Love God Or Know God by Princesszoe: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
True although there are some church title holders who act as if they know God and love him while they don't but by their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Can U Love Someone When U Dont Love God Or Know God by Enegod(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Can U Love Someone When U Dont Love God Or Know God by jntyjnty007(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yes of course you can love someone if you don't believe in God. Millions of people around the world do. Religion does not enter many peoples' lives and never will.
Re: Can U Love Someone When U Dont Love God Or Know God by pasqal09: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
OP, there are different types of love. Don't get it twisted

(1) (Reply)

Gurl Go Voilent / Greatest Decision You've Taken / Is There Any Legislation On Public Decency In Nigeria, How Well Is It Enforced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.