Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate (1461 Views)

Women's World And Men's Life / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Lifeā€”no 5 Is Over My Dead Body / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
This is a true story of what happened to a friend of mine someweeks back in Ph city. I'll b very concised n synoptic in my account , 2 scare of boredome as frantic readers tek a swift perusal.

John(my randy friend) on his routine scouting Happened to come across a very pretty looking lady on a social netwrk(badoo), as was customary, he buzzed her, she responded and they got chatting, as time past they exchanged BBM pin, n continued in their familiarisation, exchanged pictures; he told d lady abouh himself, n likewise d lady! She told him, she was a working class lady resident somewhere in Ph, that she is well doing, and financially stable, they Got so fond of themselves, ( Mr. John was like; "chei God don bless me with pretty chick, I no even need money to enter" Hallowed be thy name) grin grin
After a few days of their seeminly Blossoming E-friendship;they exchanged numbers, Got talking n John was in an aggitated frenzy! To meet with his "New catch", n thus it went, she fixed a redezvous told him to stop @ a park in a popular bus stop; dat she 'll be coming with her ride down der to pick him.. John in his frantic anxiousness, quickly Got their n called her that he has made it to the redezvous, in a few mins. Time d lady called back, that her vehicle broke down on her way coming, n she's trying to fix it, so she'll be sending across 2 guys to come meet him to lead him to her.
John still beclouded of every aota of cautious reasoning, joyously waited unsuspectingly till the 2 guys came n met him he followed them and they took him to an uncompleted building; their he was stripped of all his possessions, adequately beaten to pulp! He's ATM card was collected! And he was held hostaage for a day, while dey used the card to clear every dime in his account, the Young man escaped by wiskers, when the miscreants went to tek their daily dose of marijuana....
His cloths were all stained with blood! N he had to walk down closest street, begging commuters b4 he could even get back home
N 4rm his account! 1 thing was obvious; he wasn't the 1st victim, n he seemed lucky , cus some b4 him were not lucky to have made it alive

This is a true account of what happened to a friend here in my hometown!!! Pls young men! I'll beg you of 1 thing "Do NoT ALLOW UR E*RECTION DETERMINE. UR DIRECTION" be careful, life no get duplicate, 2b fore warned is to be fore-armed...

Unkle Ray

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
I just hoped your friend actualy learnt a lesson
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
The funny n n same time ludicrous thing about it, is ; the guy learnt nothing! He only calmed down for d 1st week, n afterwrds he continued unhindered on his sexual expeditions
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by wasak(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
ASUU
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
angry
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Tekzyflex(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Social network is a dangerous zone. 60% of guys/babes are fraudsters on those social networks.
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by psucc(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
60% is very safe but i guess its about 99%.
Honestly, i seldom will part with my numbers or take any post soliciting for detailed info as important.
The world is getting deadlier by the day.
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Abbey2sam(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lemme book space before I continue reading..
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by okooloyun1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
O gaa oooo!! 9ja nawa
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pplease y'all should just be careful, a sound man , will have no flaw, or weakness when it comes to ladies!!! I just decided 2 share this so the public will be well informed and guard ur loins , the wrld is a very bad place
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Cathaliya: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2013
lol@
DO NOT ALLOW YOUR ER..ECTION DETERMINE YOUR DIRECTION.

Me likey...grin
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Boll2010: 1:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Cool story! Never got d chance for moonlight stories from my grandma! U jst Godsent
Re: Pls Read! Very Very Important; Esp. For The Randy Men...life No Get Duplicate by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Boll2010: Cool story! Never got d chance for moonlight stories from my grandma! U jst Godsent
That story is nothing close 2 fabrication; it happened live; so pls learn 4rm it.

Only the foolish learn 4rm dia mistakes, d wise learn 4rm odas

(1) (Reply)

Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? / 7 Ways To Trick Your Wife Into Having S*x Every Day / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.