Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation (11994 Views)

Reps Reject 6yr Tenure And Dump State Creation / State Creation: S'east Govs, Others Meet / Ijesa, Ife At War Over State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by intercom: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2013
fr3do: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1320454_430174_159720237481530_2031060660_n_zps95ca426c_jpge33bd544df8fabdbf73f5e94af82dc3d
passed the flyover when I travelled to uyo for a science quiz
uyo is fine!
When I got back to Asaba,I was just hissing.

Really?

HBD my beloved father land
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Akeud(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2013
"I'm from Akwa ibom, in case u don't know". Happy birthday to my dear state. May God bless all ur indigins home and abroad. Amen!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by DonaldGenes(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2013
Happy buffday to my Home State..am proud
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by khalifer(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2013
Currently doing my NYSC in akwa ibom,in eket. Nice state, but dia girls is ok, big ass,big belle and small breast...I guess am correct...
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2013
akwa Ibom isongo

annang mma

oje oje Bari akpakip oro.

hbd to my state!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2013
etenyong: Akwa ibom state, the land of fulfilment and uncommon transformations. Am so proud & hapi knowing dat akwa ibomites both @ home & abroad are doing very well.
Long live all Akwa ibomite
Long live Akwa Ibom State
Long live Nigeria.

Why trying to deceive urself when u and i are fully aware that poverty is striking akwa ibom indigenes like football?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Why trying to deceive urself when u and i are fully aware that poverty is striking akwa ibom indigenes like football?

we will always have the poor with us. everyone can't be rich. Akwa ibom ado OK

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2013
HBD to my oil rich state.

Akwa ibom ado okooooo.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya.
Woohoo!
*dancing around topic and seriously shaking ass*

Oyoyo! Lmao grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Allow us celebrate and enjoy richness and poverty in our state. We're obviously all being optimistic and happy for our state.

Btw where in your state (whichever TF it is) isn't poverty present?

Swallow your hate!

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hbd to Akwa Ibom...
Akwa ibom Ayayah
Kukere Akwa ibom Ado Ke.
Long live d federal republic of nigeria!
Longlive S/S
Longlive NigerDelta!!
Longlive d oil & gas giant state!!
Longlive d envy of other states in Nigeria

From promise to fulfilment.
God bless Akpabio!
God bless d New AKWA IBOM STATE.
God bless NIGERIA & our founding Fathers.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Willgates(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Akwa ibom ,yak itong uwem osong fi

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Uteghe(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
The pictures paraded above only reveals Akpabio's fraud and gross underperformance. Is Uyo the only LGA in A Ibom? Please Nigerians, forget all the propaganda and purchased accocalades,Akwa Ibom a highly misgoverned state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
Stil dancing akwa ibom ayaya and Kukere...
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by penny01502: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
More blessings and great achievements to my fatherland @26 years of creation. Wish a great and happy day to the entire great Akwa Ibomite
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Willgates(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
We don't need to use pictures to show anyone Dat Akwa ibom is working. We challenge u to come n c!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Willgates(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Uteghe :
The pictures paraded above only reveals Akpabio's fraud and gross underperformance. Is Uyo the only LGA in A Ibom? Please Nigerians, forget all the propaganda and purchased accocalades,Akwa Ibom a highly misgoverned state.

pack well abeg....why d blind hate? go visit Akwa ibom, if Der is any state in Nigeria Dat developments is spread more evenly den it's AKS. If u can't wish my state well den pls keep off d thread

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Idungjay:

we will always have the poor with us. everyone can't be rich. Akwa ibom ado OK

Why must we always have the poor ones in our midst? Is the treasure and fortune of the state not supposed to be distributed evenly to all?
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Inik(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Happy birthday to my beloved state Akwa ibom smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Neaman(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Am not 4rm akwa ibom(though i live there), buh no doubt, akwaibomites are very good people with hospitality oriented mindset..aside the former/present FCT am yet to cee any state that beats akwa ibom on infrastructural basis.BEST WISHES TO AKWAIBOMITES

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Willgates(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Why must we always have the poor ones in our midst? Is the treasure and fortune of the state not supposed to be distributed evenly to all?

u r not making sense, d living standard in Akwa ibom is far better Dan any other state in d S/S

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Amaaskia: HBD to my oil rich state.

Akwa ibom ado okooooo.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya.
Woohoo!
*dancing around topic and seriously shaking ass*

Oyoyo! Lmao grin wink

Dancing and shaking ur ass? Let me see how you shake that stuff ur mamma gave to you grin ya, shake it hard like that. See ur flat ass. Afo uyeneke efot @ all.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Willgates(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Neaman: Am not 4rm akwa ibom(though i live there), buh no doubt, akwaibomites are very good people with hospitality oriented mindset..aside the former/present FCT am yet to cee any state that beats akwa ibom on infrastructural basis.BEST WISHES TO AKWAIBOMITES

may d good lord bless u
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yet 2 stop dancin akwa ibom ayaya and kukere.critics ur welcom to the celebration.kukere aya ado ke very soon.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by searay(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ayan isua uwem mme uforo nti mkpô ade se mbenghe nnô afuro ntô Akwa Ibom. Idara Usen Emana!

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Amaaskia:

Allow us celebrate and enjoy richness and poverty in our state. We're obviously all being optimistic and happy for our state.

Btw where in your state (whichever TF it is) isn't poverty present?

Swallow your hate!

Sorry mma, were you actually talking to 'RedBenson'? A son born and brought up of akwa ibom. Mehn, i have akwa ibom blood running thru my veins. A typical indigene if u must know though am not residing in the state but i do check back home once a while. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by searay(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
Inik: Happy birthday to my beloved state Akwa ibom smiley smiley smiley smiley
Bros How are you doing? Long time
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by nOblegEnt(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Uteghe :
. I hate it when an ignoramus will comment on a topic he has no knowledge about...smh! We d indigenes are happy with what we have got,so if you like go and hug a transformer!

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by ikopbo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
God bless AKS
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Uteghe :
The pictures paraded above only reveals Akpabio's fraud and gross underperformance. Is Uyo the only LGA in A Ibom? Please Nigerians, forget all the propaganda and purchased accocalades,Akwa Ibom
a highly misgoverned state.

Thanks bruv. You shall live long! Looting and misappropration of public fund is the other of the day and yet this ignoramus celebrate inferiority.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Happy Birthday to my state with some of the most beautiful food you can ever think of....Ayana ekpang, epkang ku..kwo, otong soup, Afang soup, edi kang ikong soup, atama soup, editan soup, the list goes on and on...I truly miss home and hope to relocate soon as soon as I start a good investment in Nigeria...

God bless Akwa-Ibom
God bless Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Dancing and shaking ur ass? Let me see how you shake that stuff ur mamma gave to you grin ya, shake it hard like that. See ur flat ass. Afo uyeneke efot @ all.

Sheep!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman By The Road / Adamawa Deputy Speaker, Majority Leader Sacked / Wike Submits Presidential Form, PDP Promises Level Playing Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.