Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation (11968 Views)

Reps Reject 6yr Tenure And Dump State Creation / State Creation: S'east Govs, Others Meet / Ijesa, Ife At War Over State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Willgates:

u r not making sense, d living standard in Akwa ibom is far better Dan any other state in d S/S

I see! You must be living in doom state then. If i may ask, how many people in ur village feed well, drink portable water, have access to good roads, have good health care facilities, even the so called 'free' education, how 'free' is it? Ask urself!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Willgates(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Thanks bruv. You shall live long! Looting and misappropration of public fund is the other of the day and yet this ignoramus celebrate inferiority.

edise ebot ubom o...unam ikot mkpo. eboke ayin amme ikidte inwang awofen asebo ke ake etimmo akpon Akan. atang mma uma. Come n visit, it's obvious u have never left dat glorified forest u call a state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Agwoden(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Akwa Awasi Ibom ajaya. Jak ekom anyene Obong Awasi.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Dunexxx(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Amaaskia:

Well since you've accused my AkWa IBOm ass of being flat, here's a pic of it, of course still in the celebrations for my state. AKWA IBOM ADO OK!!! cheesy grin

Damn! You're on FIRE!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Dunexxx(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Dancing and shaking ur ass? Let me see how you shake that stuff ur mamma gave to you grin ya, shake it hard like that. See ur flat ass. Afo uyeneke efot @ all.

Guy u are blind! She has A.S.S, in fact she's a complete package man
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Willgates:

edise ebot ubom o...unam ikot mkpo. eboke ayin amme ikidte inwang awofen asebo ke ake etimmo akpon Akan. atang mma uma. Come n visit, it's obvious u have never left dat glorified forest u call a state

Did u actually write d abv garbage in swahili? Even as an indigene, i couldnt depict d exact bullshit u posted there abeg. Write it in english if u are literate enough. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Why must we always have the poor ones in our midst? Is the treasure and fortune of the state not supposed to be distributed evenly to all?

Mr. COMMUNISM.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Willgates(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

I see! You must be living in doom state then. If i may ask, how many people in ur village feed well, drink portable water, have access to good roads, have good health care facilities, even the so called 'free' education, how 'free' is it? Ask urself!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dunexxx:

Guy u are blind! She has A.S.S, in fact she's a complete package man

Men like you are easily deceived! This is social ntwk mehn, use ur head. Anybody can post any pic here mind you. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Dunexxx(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Men like you are easily deceived! This is social ntwk mehn, use ur head. Anybody can post any pic here mind you. grin

Guy! she's on my BBM. Stop hating man, she's facking hot!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Amaaskia:

Sheep!

In intectually wise, a sheep is brilliant than a goat. I refused to address you as a goat though! How was i sure that pic was truly yours?
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by ba7man(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
I wouldn't mind celebrating Akwa-Ibom's 26years on @Amaaskia's bum.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
samilo88: HBD Akwa Ibom. I started residing in this state some few months ago and all I can say is Akwa Ibom Ayaya. The beautiful places, excellent road networks not forgetting the luxurious places like tropicana and meridian hotels. The only issue is power which I know the governor is trying to fix when the ibom plant begins full functionality. Akpabio is really working and the people of akwa ibom are enjoying the dividend of democracy. Once again I SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKWA IBOM..
u will make it in Akwa Ibom State. We are not those that deported co citizens nor those bombed others
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dunexxx:

Guy! she's on my BBM. Stop hating man, she's facking hot!

So whatever sh.it u got on bbm is true abi? Keep deceiving urself. Why not play online romance with her and perhaps start firing her recharge card. Man with small brain.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Yenex(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

who released you from that cage?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Dunexxx(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

So whatever sh.it u got on bbm is true abi? Keep deceiving urself. Why not play online romance with her and perhaps start firing her recharge card. Man with small brain.

U are not just an ANIMAL, u are a FOOLISH ANIMAL!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by 9icegee: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
pacer: Nigerians generally have low standards and love to celebrate mediocrity,what do you expect? i weep for africans
have u noticed how well behaved akwa ibom ppl r? They dont even bother to give u de joy nor comfort u crave from receiving spats. Its a mature ppl from a mature region

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

In intectually wise, a sheep is brilliant than a goat. I refused to address you as a goat though! How was i sure that pic was truly yours?

You need to get a life, you seem sad, and heavily depressed. I'd not necessarily hate to imagine thoughts of suicide is all that plays on that sadistic mind of yours.

In case you're having difficulties understanding what I'm politely trying to say, I mean you should 'Bleep OFF' please!
Your next action/inaction to me now will determine if you're really a man. grin grin *catwalks away*

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by ceekak: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
heyy...thats ma state..happy anniversary#akwa ibom ayaya jooh grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
ba7man: I wouldn't mind celebrating Akwa-Ibom's 26years on @Amaaskia's bum.

I doubt you can handle it. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yenex: who released you from that cage?

You are just a political ignoramus
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dunexxx:

U are not just an ANIMAL, u are a FOOLISH ANIMAL!!!

Best described ur fooli.sh self! Idiota? Have you ever bothered to ask if the rate of development in physical commensurates with the accrued revenue? Half-beggars!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by 9icegee: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
Uteghe :
The pictures paraded above only reveals Akpabio's fraud and gross underperformance. Is Uyo the only LGA in A Ibom? Please Nigerians, forget all the propaganda and purchased accocalades,Akwa Ibom a highly misgoverned state.
have u gone to ikot ekpene? Julius berger is turning tht town to something else. Do u know where abak is? I guess u dont. Now attention is being turned to eket. Pls only have facts befor u say things

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Amaaskia:

You need to get a life, you seem sad, and heavily depressed. I'd not
necessarily hate to imagine thoughts of suicide is all that plays on that sadistic mind of yours.

In case you're having difficulties understanding what I'm politely
trying to say, I mean you should 'Bleep OFF' please!
Your next action/inaction to me now will determine if you're really a man. grin grin *catwalks away*

What are you not telling me? I was never surprised looking at those pig-bite ass you displayed. Political ignoramus, that's who you are. You can as well BACK OFF till we meet in another thread! grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Yenex(f): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

You are just a political ignoramus
just like you...seems you are just bitter about nothing...get a life brother
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by badmrkt(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Happy birthday to my beautiful state...
Happy birthday to all Akwa-Ibomites on this forum.
God bless all those from other states who share in our joy today. May God give y'al a governor better than our "Transformer" Governor...
God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by pendusky(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Did u actually write d abv garbage in swahili? Even as an indigene, i couldnt depict d exact bullshit u posted there abeg. Write it in english if u are literate enough. grin
an average akwaibomite wld understand that! you better leave this thread alone ure acclaimed akwaibom son.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Jayses(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Home
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by hopilo: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
HNosegbe: One state I'd like to visit soon.

Congratulations to the people of Akwa Ibom.
am ready to host u. Tanana me wen u wan show
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by mystikal(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
abasi adiong akwa abasi ibom state. We will get there, we are on the right path

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by hanzofresh: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hapy bday to the State of Uncommon Transformation. #Cheers#
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Dunexxx(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

What are you not telling me? I was never surprised looking at those pig-bite ass you displayed. Political ignoramus, that's who you are. You can as well BACK OFF till we meet in another thread! grin

You need a life!
Everybody's a political ignoramus because you watch NTA 24/7? Kai u re FOOLISH!
Leave the topic for them to celebrate their state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth / Defections: Why Senators, Reps May Lose Seats / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Nnamani (LP), Affirms Apga's Ikwechegh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.