Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? (2483 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by frannyema(f): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
If ur mum ain't harsh confide in her. Abortion s dangerous with d fact dat d gal s so young. Let d family decide. She might even be pulling ur legs.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
raystanley:
The mum, was able to decipher this, after serial questioning, which she later opens up to her, she masterminded it to foil loosing me to Uni. peeps...
And now you've been hooked. I wonder how you did not notice the desperation from the gal.
This kinda situation could be confusing and depressing. Listen to what other members have to say, weigh the options and pick out the one that you think that is most helpful to you.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Exponental(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

There is a difference between cheap and quality condoms. lipsrsealed
just like a range rover sport and a golf 3 trips. Both will deliver with different effizzi.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by nelklyn(m): 3:47am On Sep 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
What's with all of these careless sex fiends and abortions?

Condom is 4 dollars for 6pak.
I used to trust condoms till it played a smart one on me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Curves (and Breasts) Are Attractive To Men / My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help / A Girl Doesn't Want To Visit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.