Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help (2482 Views)

X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
me and my girlfriend happen to work at the same workplace for almost a year but as fate will have it, she resigned this week to attend a skill acquisition school. the truth of the matter is that even though the skill acquisition school is within my vicinity, the thought of going to work and her not being there is killing me inside. have even started losing interest in work. please anyone who has ever been in the same situation, ur advice will be very appreciated.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by godoluwa(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
me and my girlfriend happen to work at the same workplace for almost a year but as fate will have it, she resigned this week to attend a skill acquisition school. the truth of the matter is that even though the skill acquisition school is within my vicinity, the thought of going to work and her not being there is killing me inside. have even started losing interest in work. please anyone who has ever been in the same situation, ur advice will be very appreciated.
what r u afraid of?
mtcheew, attention seeker.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by agarawu23(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
you are losing interest in your work because of a lady you r yet to marry ? undecided

you better face your hustling cos if you lose your job, the girl will finally dump your ass

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by ArchEnemy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
you are losing interest in your work because of a lady you r yet to marry ? undecided

you better face your hustling cos if you lose your job, the girl will finally dump your ass
Nor mind Bro

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
godoluwa:
what r u afraid of?
am sure u have never been in love. think of spending 8hours plus with someone u love everyday of a working week
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
One thing you should learn in a relationship is how to adjust to changes.
I know you love your girlfriend and you want to be close to her all the time, but there is nothing you can do about this.
It would be foolish of you to quit your job becuase your girlfriend resigned to go to a skill acquisition school that's even within your vicinity.

Okay, if you resign now what will you do? Will you join your girl friend in the school? Or will you follow her to the school everyday as her body guard?
Come on, why are you acting like a child who his mother left him on his first day of school?

It's not like you can't still see her everyday.
What you should be concerned about is to keeping the connection you both have alive.
Anytime you miss her, you speak to her on the phone, or chat with her on social media. You should also create time to spend with each other when both of you are free from work and school.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by godoluwa(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

am sure u have never been in love. think of spending 8hours plus with someone u love everyday of a working week
what about ur story dat touches d heart? btw, what is LOVE?
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by agarawu23(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

it seems this is your first relationship undecided

the way you sound makes me want to ask of your age
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Maybe therapy room needs to be active again because....... *sips tea*
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
misssclassy:
One thing you should learn in a relationship is how to adjust to changes.
I know you love your girlfriend and you want to be close to her all the time, but there is nothing you can do about this.
It would be foolish of you to quit your job becuase your girlfriend resigned to go to a skill acquisition school that's even within your vicinity.

Okay, if you resign now what will you do? Will you join your girl friend in the school? Or will you follow her to the school everyday as her body guard?
Come on, why are you acting like a child who his mother left him on his first day of school?

It's not like you can't still see her everyday.
What you should be concerned about is to keep the connection you both have alive. Always talk to her on the phone if you start missing her presence. Chat. With her on social media and create time to spend with each other when both of you are free from work and school.
this y I always consult a lady whenever I have issues to sort out. thank u very much

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
godoluwa:
what about ur story dat touches d heart? btw, what is LOVE?
the 'story that touches the heart' was a joke. don't tell me u are so dumb that u believed it
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by godoluwa(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

the 'story that touches the heart' was a joke. don't tell me u are so dumb that u believed it
I can neva believe such thrash

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
walks into thread. . . reads the topic posted, shakes my head where o.p say "he is tired of work" agree with my data that he is very stupid for thinking that.
dazzal
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
walks into thread. . . reads the topic posted, shakes my head where o.p say "he is tired of work" agree with my data that he is very stupid for thinking that.
dazzal
y d insult?
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

this y I always consult a lady whenever I have issues to sort out. thank u very much

You are welcome.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by valmunich(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
SMH... what a baby!

*walks outta thread *
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by agarawu23(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Maybe therapy room needs to be active again because....... *sips tea*
lol
this time, your therapy room must be permanent. grin
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
lol this time, your therapy room must be permanent. grin
mthcheeeeeew
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

mthcheeeeeew
are you pained? undecided

I gave you my best advice cos I don't deceive ppl cool

take it or you leave it bro wink
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
are you pained? undecided

I gave you my best advice cos I don't deceive ppl cool

take it or you leave it bro wink
am definitely leaving it
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
godoluwa:
what r u afraid of?
he is nt fvcking seeking ur attention. He is just insecured.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

am definitely leaving it
that's your biz bro wink
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
op it ovious u dn"t trust ur partner,just end the affair,u are so so insecured.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
that's your biz bro wink
av seen ur messages.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
he is nt fvcking seeking ur attention. He is just insecured.
I am starting to believe female folks are more sensible than the male folks in the forum
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
av seen ur messages.
on whatsapp? no reply yet
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
on whatsapp? no reply yet
am charging dat phone nw. I wil reply leta.. Do take care.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

I am starting to believe female folks are more sensible than the male folks in the forum
oooh! Really? I think it depend on an individual.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am charging dat phone nw. I wil reply leta.. Do take care.
kiss kiss
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oooh! Really? I think it depend on an individual.
I stand to be corrected. more than 90% of the most sensible comments in this forum are supplied by the ladies even transgenders in this forum are more sensible than the males

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bae Is Pregnant And Wants To Keep It / Are Side Chic To Help D Inadequacies Of The Wife? / At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.