Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,855 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? (2477 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by raystanley(m): 2:46am On Sep 23, 2013
Please folks in NL. what will you do when you'r abou your early school life in Uni , and your girlfriend in her late secondary, is so obsessed abou you... And she is scared of loosing you and had a hidden intention of getting pregnant for you, without your consent... And now she is 4weeks pregnant for me, am In dilemma to get rid of the pregnant or she keeps... Pls I need your kind advice...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by lakesguy(m): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2013
Omo see gobe

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by MrsChima(f): 3:22am On Sep 23, 2013
What's with all of these careless sex fiends and abortions?

Condom is 4 dollars for 6pak.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Boll2010: 4:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Bro uv got a date with destiny u running late for that#get rid papigrin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by musaajebor(m): 4:56am On Sep 23, 2013
Which one be plans u again . Nawa o
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2013
If u were wise enough to know a woman can get pregnant when u have sex with her, then you better be wise enough to accept responsibility on your part too
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by kabayomi(m): 5:45am On Sep 23, 2013
Haahahahaahaa d yorubas have a saying 'ohun tin dun lo pani' bros do not abort an innocent child..... Bd d way eku ewu omo in advance gringrin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Exponental(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
What's with all of these careless sex fiends and abortions?

Condom is 4 dollars for 6pak.
gold circle is still within N30-N50.
@op, there is nothing like hidden agenda. There is what u do n wat u didnt do. U didnt think of d consequences of ur action when u could have used cd. Afterall, she didnt rap.e u. Ur music, dance to it.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2013
angry undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by mascot87(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2013
If you dare to abort that baby, you will live to regret it all your life and the consequences I bet will be fatal.That's what I have to say and you think this is a joke, try it and see ok
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Jejune relationships here and there.

How does ya brain function mate? Played to be a father?

Na ur type woman dey keep for house, dey feed ya punny and food exclusively.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2013
When u were busy plannin to fvck, she was also busy plannin to get pregnant. So my friend accept the child in good fate, who knows, u guys might still be on ASUU strike till the child is born. Just be a man and take her for pre-natal and dont forget to get a job now (even if is sellin puff-puff), no matter how small, cos u wont want ur child to be welcomed into this world to a broke axx dad would u?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Princeparix(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2013
lrguru: When u were busy plannin to fvck, she was also busy plannin to get pregnant. So my friend accept the child in good fate, who knows, u guys might still be on ASUU strike till the child is born. Just be a man and take her for pre-natal and dont forget to get a job now (even if is sellin puff-puff), no matter how small, cos u wont want ur child to be welcomed into this world to a broke axx dad would u?
rotflmao
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Ab025(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2013
Whether u abort the pregnancy or u decide to keep it, this should be a lesson for u throughout ur life...

Stop unprotected sex, and she is stil only in secondary school, now am sure she may have to stop schoolin becos of this and even u, u may need a job ASAP

Well, I will advise u guys go for abortion becos both of u are too unfit to be parents, xpecially u that shud even have sense more than a secondary skul gal, it seems its the other way round.....
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2013
raystanley: Please folks in NL. what will you do when you'r abou your early school life in Uni , and your girlfriend in her late secondary, is so obsessed abou you... And she is scared of loosing you and had a hidden intention of getting pregnant for you, without your consent... And now she is 4weeks pregnant for me, am In dilemma to get rid of the pregnant or she keeps... Pls I need your kind advice...

All thanks to ASUU...Just name the child ASUUbike or ASUUnonso or any other similar name. Just two months+ to the ASUU strike and u don score already. This Strike is just making people jobless o. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if You had been busy with your school activities. An Idle mind is the Devil's workshop. angry

PS No try abortion o. Take responsibility for your actions. You don't need to marry her if you don't love her, but still don't attempt anything FOOLish...People have been in your shoes. Take a cue from 2face...The guy never aborted any child, and today he's proud of them all.
If say Your 'tori' na true, then don't do anything foolish, just face the consequences of your actions.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by madone: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2013
mascot87: If you dare to abort that baby, you will live to regret it all your life and the consequences I bet will be fatal.That's what I have to say and you think this is a joke, try it and see ok
why all the threatening now
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Boll2010: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Oga get rid of that thing ASAP.......by force get rid of it.........jst make sure u sweet talk d babe well......n dnt use any form of crude way.......I could pm u some natural herbal way once work on such project.......no nid invitin a kid u cnt manage boy.........n wtf u doin with a SECONDARY skul gal.........I knw u a coward,,u one of those guys of peer pressure,I knw u can't walk up to a gal of your status to fu!ck.....I knw dat type of environment u live.....cuz dude all u thought about the gal "WAS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE CUZ SHES STILL IN SECONDARY".......jst find a way to abort it asap!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by gerrardomendes(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2013
raystanley: Please folks in NL. what will you do when you'r abou your early school life in Uni , and your girlfriend in her late secondary, is so obsessed abou you... And she is scared of loosing you and had a hidden intention of getting pregnant for you, without your consent... And now she is 4weeks pregnant for me, am In dilemma to get rid of the pregnant or she keeps... Pls I need your kind advice...
*now remove ur boxers and climb dis table.* yuzedddddo!! Wer is my koboko? U wer d last person i flogged.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Annie2gud(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2013
@boll....mehn u are a meniac....u re discribing a Baby..a foetus as a *thing*?some mothers really Do beget them.smh
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2013
Its not new... A senior friend once told me how a lady that was in love with him(though he did not have affections for her) told him bluntly that she would seduce him and get pregnant for him just to keep him to herself.
And you OP, should stop trying to put the blame on the girl. Why did you have to sleep with her in the first place?
And even if you wanted to, why did you not use protection? While in the act, did you not enjoy the pleasure? Now you are trying to blame the girl as though she forced you not to use protection or forced you to sleep with her.
Like it has been rightly said, you are already a father. Start planning on how to welcome the baby to the world. Hope you'd be a good husband and good father. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by firetrap(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Boll2010: Oga get rid of that thing ASAP.......by force get rid of it.........jst make sure u sweet talk d babe well......n dnt use any form of crude way.......I could pm u some natural herbal way once work on such project.......no nid invitin a kid u cnt manage boy.........n wtf u doin with a SECONDARY skul gal.........I knw u a coward,,u one of those guys of peer pressure,I knw u can't walk up to a gal of your status to fu!ck.....I knw dat type of environment u live.....cuz dude all u thought about the gal "WAS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE CUZ SHES STILL IN SECONDARY".......jst find a way to abort it asap!!

can u hear urself, look at the evil advice ur giving to someone. after una go dey for church dey pray for God's mercies and protection but u dey tell somebody make him commit murder. op abortion is not the answer.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Boll2010: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2013
firetrap:

can u hear urself, look at the evil advice ur giving to someone. after una go dey for church dey pray for God's mercies and protection but u dey tell somebody make him commit murder. op abortion is not the answer.
see forget this talk.....all this thing u sayun u wnt be there to help him out......abortion is not bad so far is used wisely......common a lil'boy get a gal pregnant....he wld be with her cuz of the thing in her belly......n lata acept due to family issues......they stat livin togeda n d guy gets irritated eachtym he remebas dis stuff n thereby abusing the woman in all form,physically,emotionaly,financialy etc......come on save the present so u can v a gud future.....so afta he abuses him n d woman can't take it again she turns single woman......abeg reason beyond the word ABORTION n check out is advantages wen needed.....I mean I dnt get hw u people reasn

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2013
Na so una go de fucck without condom anyhow as cheap as it is u no see friends wey u go de borrow from. BTW welcome to the fatherhood club
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Boll2010: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Annie2gud: @boll....mehn u are a meniac....u re discribing a Baby..a foetus as a *thing*?some mothers really Do beget them.smh
and excuse me I can call it anythin so far its not yet born.....y are u all hypocrite.......so cuz I said "THING" am a maniac......gal give me a break!!......if u want baby get to pray to ur God n use ur medical part.....nt come n stat seeing someone as a no regards for God creature

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by yemi2plus(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2013
@OP.... I know exactly are you feel, I'm a retired father and failed boyfriend.

First thing first, I'll advise you run a pregnancy test in atleast two different hospital to confirm the age of the foetus, she might be lieing just to have you all to herself.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by MrsChima(f): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2013
Exponental:
gold circle is still within N30-N50.
@op, there is nothing like hidden agenda. There is what u do n wat u didnt do. U didnt think of d consequences of ur action when u could have used cd. Afterall, she didnt rap.e u. Ur music, dance to it.

There is a difference between cheap and quality condoms. lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Op has gotten enough scolding for getting down with a Secondary School girl, Now for the girl who wants to sleep and wake up beside him forgetting she has a long way to go...........tell her, U don't support an abortion (that's if she is truly pregnant), let her know she may miss school and you won't and tell her U won't marry her but support her in anyway you can cheesy cheesy. Op, I feel for you sha but don't abort the baby. These small girls are so much in a hurry to do the do and end up making a mess of it all sad sad
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by raystanley(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2013
idnoble135: Its not new... A senior friend once told me how a lady that was in love with him(though he did not have affections for her) told him bluntly that she would seduce him and get pregnant for him just to keep him to herself.
And you OP, should stop trying to put the blame on the girl. Why did you have to sleep with her in the first place?
And even if you wanted to, why did you not use protection? While in the act, did you not enjoy the pleasure? Now you are trying to blame the girl as though she forced you not to use protection or forced you to sleep with her.
Like it has been rightly said, you are already a father. Start planning on how to welcome the baby to the world. Hope you'd be a good husband and good father. Cheers!
The mum, was able to decipher this, after serial questioning, which she later opens up to her, she masterminded it to foil loosing me to Uni. peeps...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by oduaboy1: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
mascot87: If you dare to abort that baby, you will live to regret it all your life and the consequences I bet will be fatal.That's what I have to say and you think this is a joke, try it and see ok
Mr man shut up
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by frannyema(f): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Talk to ur mum. Or someone of age dat ll be able to tell d gal d consequence of what she did.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
frannyema: Talk to ur mum. Or someone of age dat ll be able to tell d gal d consequence of what she did.
Could not help asking, someone tell the girl the consequence and then?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? by frannyema(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Could not help asking, someone tell the girl the consequence and then?

D family decides. His mum ll talk to d gal n family n if d family wants d boy to marry d gal he shud bring her home but some families might want d gal to terminate d baby instead of disgracing them. I av seen cases like dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) / Can You Date A Guy/lady That Doesn't Speak Good English? / 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.