Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (16286 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by kinguwem: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: It's quite unfortunate that our politicians from the North started heating up the polity from day one of GEJ presidency and have continued till this day.

These Northern Oligachs never wanted GEJ to do well no matter the circumstance.
A man cannot perform if his brain is not functional. That is the problem with some of the governors.
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by clint77ng: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
but aliyu didnt keep to the agreement and now he was GEJ to keep to the agreement. Both in the primaries and election proper, Niger State didnt vote for GEJ. Giving the signed agreement to SS Gov., Aboki must behave like aboki.
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by adrainuche(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Return the presidency, when did the post of been a Nigerian president borrowed,rented that it should be returned back to them, what an idiotic statement, when did Nigeria now belong to just one tribe, make dem divide this country, me self no understand, or they make a social contract, and y must naija things surely they different...
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by nagoma(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Professor Peter: GEj signed no pact with those failed northen leaders. Can u prove it? Even if he signed such document, was he forced to do so? Is it only with G7 he signed the pact with? Let assume that GEJ signed the pact, it has become, cunning man die cunning bury am
You are in agreement with me . I would not ( if i were them) sign a pact an immoral lier who does not know the meaning of honor or promise. That is Jona for you. They should have known better.
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by DanAnyiam: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
In as much as I believe that there were an agreement between northern establishment and Jonathan before the 2011 PDP primaries, I will ever doubt if there is such a document.
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by Joevics(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
nagoma: It is the fault of the PDP governors. How can you sign a pact with someone does not know the meaning of ethics, honor and morality? Someone who can make a million promises and break all of them. There will be no progress until the north understands that remaining in the present Nigerian arrangement will only continue to erode its human and humane oriented legacy and altruistic civilization. North for northerners and south for southerners.
odoyo goat
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hahaha whether there's a pact or not is inconsequential.........

All I know is .............

No Vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019(and beyond)
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by adino(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jonathan actually signed the only one term pact in my presence and the truth is that the document is not with any SS Governor.
The document is with me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Contact me if you need it, cos I will hold on to it till 2029, and hand it over to an unknown governor who will keep it to himself and deny that I did not give it to him.
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by adino(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
-
Re: Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document by tomwealth: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
What a high level of foolishness and disgrace in our polity today: Aliyu should go for someti beter dan sabotaging mr Joe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.