Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Ex Burial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Burial (2556 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2013
She waz my first love,unfortunetely we lost her few months after we broke up....now the burial date has allready been fixed and i have to attend at least to pay my last respect to my 1st love.... But my girlfriend says if i attend the burial she quits the relationship.....am just so confuse please advice!!!!
Re: My Ex Burial by xynerise: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2013
You sure say no be she kill am?
Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2013
xynerise: You sure say no be she kill am?
i dont tink xo cus she doesn't evn knw her
Re: My Ex Burial by DJDOLA(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2013
No girl will be so heartless dat way hahahaha....u guys will just come here and write rubbish about girls just like dat...nigeria girls are not as bad as u people paint them

Re: My Ex Burial by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2013
Tell ur girlfriend make she go chop shyte joor! Foooolish Mgbeke wiv ponmo heart. Btwn, na half current dey worry ur brain? So ur gf calls d shots in ur relationship? U finished! Smh!

Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2013
DJDOLA: No girl will be so heartless dat way hahahaha....u guys will just come here and write rubbish about girls just like dat...nigeria girls are not as bad as u people paint them
2ru lyf story...bt y all girls like 2 d cover deir felo girl up evn wen she's wrong

Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: Tell ur girlfriend make she go chop shyte joor! Foooolish Mgbeke wiv ponmo heart. Btwn, na half current dey worry ur brain? So ur gf calls d shots in ur relationship? U finished! Smh!
its nt lyk she calls d shots,,,,she d threatn 2 leav me.
Re: My Ex Burial by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
Same noni. Threatening to leave over matters that touch d heart? Tell her Bado say she b devil! D leftover of lucifer.
Re: My Ex Burial by Annie2gud(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2013
Please paradise....help me use vuvuzuela to blow it into her thick ears...that i said...she shud go.she z even a gf...not a wife.mtcheeew
Re: My Ex Burial by femi4: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
You better leave her, may be she doesn't want to die too
Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2013
Annie2gud: Please paradise....help me use vuvuzuela to blow it into her thick ears...that i said...she shud go.she z even a gf...not a wife.mtcheeew
lols. Annie abbeg hw much b vuvuzuela wink
Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2013
femi4: You better leave her, may be she doesn't want to die too
na me d kill dm
Re: My Ex Burial by Danhumprey: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2013
Like seriously?? Wtf! A gal try that nonsense with me or even dare threaten to dump me all because of wanting to pay my last respect to an ex,I won't even think twice before I carry cane pursue her out of my life! What rubbish?! Poster,be a man and put her in her place! angry
Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Same noni. Threatening to leave over matters that touch d heart? Tell her Bado say she b devil! D leftover of lucifer.
end time tins
Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Like seriously?? Wtf! A gal try that nonsense with me or even dare threaten to dump me all because of wanting to pay my last respect to an ex,I won't even think twice before I carry cane pursue her out of my life! What rubbish?! Poster,be a man and put her in her place! angry
bt i luv her
Re: My Ex Burial by 190theclown: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2013
hey angry

whats going on here angry
Re: My Ex Burial by Akshow: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2013
yaaawwnnnnnnssss...................................abeg bbm don start to work for android?
Re: My Ex Burial by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2013
Datz wicked of ur gf....,if u are sure she doesn't control u,then ignore ha threat and do wat u av 2 do..R.I.P to ur first luv.
Re: My Ex Burial by happiclox: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2013
sori op,ur girl is a witch!
Re: My Ex Burial by mysticgal(f): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2013
oh my God such a funny thread grin
Re: My Ex Burial by remsonik(f): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2013
It will be a good thing for you to pay your last respect to your ex,if she doesn't allow you she isn't good enough for you cos if you were to be the one,she won't pay her last respect to you and she would dump your sorry ass even before you are dead!! Use your brain OP!!!
Re: My Ex Burial by swtme(f): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
@op pls wotz her reason?
Re: My Ex Burial by Krak(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Send her packing first, then go for the burial.

Your current girl is too hard-hearted,obstinate and very selfish.

You only have one chance to make a final goodbye. Use it well.
Re: My Ex Burial by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
What's her reason?
Cos i still can't figure out why a reasonable lady would say such? I bliv she has a reason sha, let's hear the reason!
Re: My Ex Burial by Monicasque(f): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
the ex has passed now, what will make your current talk like this? its nnot as if u and your ex can still get your groove on. gosshh
Re: My Ex Burial by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
xynerise: You sure say no be she kill am?
i wonder why d dudu said he should not attend d burial abi she bi witch ni or maybe na she kill her.
Re: My Ex Burial by IgweOO(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
She waz my first love,unfortunetely we lost her few months after we broke up....now the burial date has allready been fixed and i have to attend at least to pay my last respect to my 1st love.... But my girlfriend says if i attend the burial she quits the relationship.....am just so confuse please advice!!!!

OP: Girlfrend or no girlfriend, Omo go pay your last respect the way you deem fit.

Idowuogbo: Tell ur girlfriend make she go chop shyte joor! Foooolish Mgbeke wiv ponmo heart. Btwn, na half current dey worry ur brain? So ur gf calls d shots in ur relationship? U finished! Smh!

Id, shebi person talk sa u go Kastina, you dont show back? U no buy us kilichi (that dry suya wey them dey sell for noth) tongue tongue
#good to have u back. we all missed u.
Re: My Ex Burial by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Only two things i know

1. Either The girl is callous
2. OP is making this up

Going with people i've noticed on NL, i go with 2 i doubt anyone can be that harsh

Re: My Ex Burial by Tyche(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
You need to write an apology to the entity called male, that you claim to be part of.
Re: My Ex Burial by ChiSun27(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ OP...I use God beg u...no make me vex oooooo!!!!! Wetn dey worry you nah? Abi u don high?

Am telling you for the last time don't provoke me.

What if na your Ex wedding...wetn for come happen.

If you know what is good for your conscience attend that burial if you want and not that that your fish brain GF is threatening you not to go.

But wait oooooo!!!! What's your age?
Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
$wtme:
@op pls wotz her reason?
no reason in particular, u knw ladies wit unreasonable reasons
Re: My Ex Burial by Nikkyparadise(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
ChiSun27: @ OP...I use God beg u...no make me vex oooooo!!!!! Wetn dey worry you nah? Abi u don high? Am ur senior broda

Am telling you for the last time don't provoke me.

What if na your Ex wedding...wetn for come happen.

If you know what is good for your conscience attend that burial if you want and not that that your fish brain GF is threatening you not to go.

But wait oooooo!!!! What's your age?

Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… / Can You Be With Your Dream Lady? Check Yourself! / Women Y R U Like Dis