Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls (2689 Views)

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls by carmelion(f): 4:59am On Sep 24, 2013
By the Way,If I was the lady in question.I will just let you blab,then I will go ahead and do what's on mind,but just know that YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE....

Marry me and leave me here with an indefinite retrurn date?.....hmmm.....see toture....

Op thank you stars am not the lady in question........
Re: I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 24, 2013
People with Bsc, masters and phd are still jobless abroad talkless of a Nigeria ND.
That your frnd is not telling you the truth,with his wealth of experience abroad he should knw better. His so called biz is fishy,if someone is willing to pay all expenses to get you across, why cant he send the money and atleast expand his so called biz to naija while you manage it for him. i am nt sure you did a good background check. That trip will only be sponsored by him if he has a lot more to gain from you.

What will be will be, i knw with or without you that gal will smile in this life. if you want to smile with her...you knw wat to do.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls by Dreamflyin(m): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2013
To start, best of luck in ur Europe sojjourn cos u'll need lots of it.
2ndly u ar quite a fool. You came from a poor background with lots of responsibility but having unsafe sex was ur priority. Ur mistakes are now haunting u, and unfortunately, being from a poor home, u got no lifeline like dudes from average homes dat'll do so and get away wit it.
Get ready to do illegal stuffs in Europe cos that's wat u'll be doin. D friends company is hogwash. Dude i feel like beating u up. U got an OND in Engineering and is jobless? I also went to a Polytechnic and tagged along with the boys doing projects in school, but u were busy shagging.
Best of Luck again.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls by gideonjeta(m): 5:29am On Sep 24, 2013
@Op My take on this dilemna is this

Foreign countries out there have their own fair share of employment problems.You are an ND holder not a Degree holder.To the best of my knowledge,I do not think there is a foreign country out there who will accept ur qualification.You said ur friend has a business over there.What kind of business? What you need to do is ask for a loan for you to start business here or you can ask your friend to set up a branch of his business in Lagos with you in it.With this option,You will be close to your girl and you can be able to take care of her and marry her.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls by WackyJ1(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. So sincere cheesy
I can't lie for this case

So many variables to consider that no one advice is sufficient
Re: I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls by inikamoze(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
I am sorry for my long absence,been having internet connection problems and also being quite busy.
I have read and digested all your suggestions,criticisms,scoldings etc and I must say you all made me feel like you all got my back. I am now feeling lighter and have a clearer head to do some reasoning.
@Dreamflying...must you go off the handle? I guess you didnt fully read my narratives,coz u went totally out of point. Anyways tanx 4 ur "observations" and I got Luck smiling down on me now grin
To all y'all,It seemed I needed your chidings and scolds and advice to really get some clouds outa my head,and I realised I was also selfish in my quest for the best things in life,without considering every other person that have made positive impact in my life. Taking your advice,I confided in my friend about my relationship status and how long I have been with the girl and how it was not easy taking a concrete decision,his response really amazed me and "cleared every doubts" I'd been having,which you my good people have been having too. He also suggested what most of you adviced,that I complete every rites on the girl,and even do a court wedding to solidify our union,but that is on the ground that I still want to come over to Europe(although he wasn't too keen on this,like he said,he wouldnt want to be conscience-panged if a break up btw my girl and I occurs because of his offer)
Secondly he made an offer of raising me capital(the cost of bringing me over) to boost my mini import business,which I was already into,I was overjoyed because it was like a load being lifted off my head and shoulder.
So as it stands now the CHOICE IS MINE. Now I have the courage to confront my girl and tell her about the offers,so together we would take a decision. Two heads are better than one,but in my case una heads beta pass my own..Lol

P.S
@Carmelion...reading your post alone sends shivers down my spine...tnk God u no b d lady in question oh!! I for don piss 4 body since...Lol
To those who think this is fiction,it is not..I would have divulged some vital info to butress my predicament but this is an open table,so its best I keep things confidential. But anyways I think y'all family and I appreciate your contributions.
I will definitely keep you all posted.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls by prosper86: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: All expenses paid? Lmao! Them go use rod tear ya yansh wen u reach dat Obodo oyinbo wey dey freak u. 11yrs? and u just wanna up and leave like dat? U no even fear? If dat babe cry go meet Babalawo and dem crash dat plane wey dey carry u go lick oyinbo yansh nko? Na guys like u dey use una hand jam witchcraft.

Abeg no kill persin here wit laff
Re: I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls by oguash: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbaya so you need a soothsayer to tell you what to do.
okay these are what and what i feel you should do
dont tell her about your plans, just go ahead with all your plans about the travel. if all is concluded on the trip and you now hold your traveling documents, walt to her with the document and explain to her then proceed with a small engagement if possible marriage proper but in a little way as your pocket dictates.
then you can travel , hustler and pray hard then come and pick her. period

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Should End It But I Really Love Him-but I Deserve Better / Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? / Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.