Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (3467 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Popowaa: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
I nominate Mr cork,D-explorer and Idowuogbo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin

Curiousity killed d cat.
As at when due! Ur questions will b answered.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by xynerise: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
sanb: I'll like to nominate 5 people

Xynerise
D-Explorer
Idowuogbo
Adaobi123

Thanks but I prefer the ''Godfatherism'' to the mods. It pays a lot grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Danhumprey: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
sanb: I just want to ask; I hope the current mods are not been replaced; cos IMO, they're all doing a great job....
Sorry. If Obino is real serious with this,then I guess it's time for the current mods to move on. By the way,they have other section they are in charge of. But I suggest that Jaybee be retain,unless he say otherwise. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by greedie1(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
sanb: I'll like to nominate 5 people

Xynerise
D-Explorer
Idowuogbo
Adaobi123

your first nominee is a joke ryt? he doesn't even want it lipsrsealed
and D explorer don pass mod level biko
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Danhumprey: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
LastApostle: There is a female handle here that has to undergo psychiatric evaluation before she is eligible to declare her intent.
Idowuogbo,I guess. Sharp nigga. wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by greedie1(f): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
tpia@:
just put whoever you want to put, there, my dear, instead of making it seem like we are running a democracy?

i'm sure your list of appointees is by your side even as you're typing.

o kan fe gbe awon enyan lenu jo, make dem dey feel say dem be "important people" with "important opinion" and "ability for the job"

your head dey der jare grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Idowuogbo,I guess. Sharp nigga. wink
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by AbuMikey(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Even if I say I'm interested,I may not get it because I have a "bad" record of being a "troublemaker" sad .
That aside,let the chosen one be appointed.

I am INTERESTED cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lol at ''Godfatherism'' for real?
xynerise:
Thanks but I prefer the to the mods. It pays a lot grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yeah; it'll be nice to retain Jaybee and same goes with the other mods as well..... and you're right; SK and Ogu are mods in other sections too; but they're still able to combine it all and do a good job in the other sections they moderate....but we'll see.... cool
Danhumprey: Sorry. If Obino is real serious with this,then I guess it's time for the current mods to move on. By the way,they have other section they are in charge of. But I suggest that Jaybee be retain,unless he say otherwise. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by xynerise: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
sanb: Lol at ''Godfatherism'' for real?
Yes na cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Awww; c'mmon gurl; Gree-dieeeeeeee; No he's not.... grin grin grin grin.....but he hasn't said anything yet nah...make i wait 190's response joor....it'll be nice to have him as a mod...... cool
gree-die:
your first nominee is a joke ryt? he doesn't even want it lipsrsealed

I agree...... cool cool cool cool
gree-die:
and D explorer don pass mod level biko

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Jobless people angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by xynerise: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dondav: Nobody should nominate that Old woman (@idowuogbo).. She's not a mod material!
grin.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by UjSizzle(f): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sanb you should indicate interest smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yes I'm interested! I'll like to be the Mod! cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
xynerise:
Thanks but I prefer the ''Godfatherism'' to the mods. It pays a lot grin
cheesy cheesy
Seems for the first time, you know where you belong

Supporte` cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Sanb you should indicate interest smiley

U too should indicate interest. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by lertee(f): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Will there be voting or how will they be chosen?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by SterlingTowers(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
I am homophobic and I can never be unbiased against queers and flaming gays. Any sexual orientation apart from heterosexualism can never get my validation. Now do me a material for mod?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by xynerise: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ishsoph:
cheesy cheesy
Seems for the first time, you know where you belong

Supporte` cool
Antelope grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rocktation(f): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm interested please. I come on line too often, to almost nothing that needs taking care of in events. Plus, my love for here is original. smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Rocktation: I'm interested please. I come on line too often, to almost nothing that needs taking care of in events. Plus, my love for here is original. smiley
You have my vote babe.

I vote for Rocktationgringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Andyblaze: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
xynerise:
Highest number of silly threads you mean?
but u love me and wish u can yansh me
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by greedie1(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
You have my vote babe.

I vote for Rocktationgringringrin

me too cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
gree-die:

me too cheesy
As for me and my girl, we vote for Rocktation
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by xynerise: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: but u love me and wish u can yansh me
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Freiburger(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
I think Adaobi123 will make a good mod.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

She Rejected Me 6 Months Ago,and Now Am In Love With Her Younger Sister / Does Juju Work In Relationships? / Who Can Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.