Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

God's Wife -missing In Action - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Wife -missing In Action (2247 Views)

Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2013
flexshop: st augustine once said trying to understand the mysteries of God is like trying to empty an ocean into a small hole.I laugh at the heresy being preached in this thread.the aim of the thread to learn and explore biblical teachings has been defeated. God have mercy on us all

The statement comes across to me as a blatant lie, but that's my opinion. It is that type of teaching from the catholic church, which I was born into, that keeps folks from the further ponderance of cosmic truths. U must assume ur own thoughts and not let others think for u with baseless, near well fiat statements.
Ponders.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2013
RationalDude: Ummm...... God is too big to be questioned, he is all powerful and as such, he can do whatsoever pleases him. If he decides to have a son without a wife, "how is it consine you?" take time oo

Going by ur name, I assume we can have a rational conversation. Now tell me, who told u God is too big to be questioned? And that he can do whatever pleases "him" inclusive of violation of the law of creation? The behaviour of "do as I say, not as I do" is purely man's and not God's. God does not behave nor think like man and it is time that we got rid of the habit of envisioning God in the image of man far that is far from reality.

Ponders.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2013
Billyonaire: The good book says "As it is in heaven, so shall it be on earth" and I need to know where the creators of humans found the species of women to imitate from. I need a proof that God has a wife and cos he cant just have kids without sex. Except that God itself is exactly the opposite of what we think it is, and religion merely a joke on us all.

Maybe it is time u did away with the "good book" as it has served its purpose of teaching the one God concept as opposed to many gods of human fabrication. It is time to grow in knowledge and grace and do away with old concepts. The proof u seek does not exist simply because God is not a man who needs a Wife. Modern religion IS a joke on us all and the Cause of World strife.

Ponders.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

God died....Psalm 82:7 (bible)

God is dead....Friedrich Nietzsche (philosophy)

God Is Dead - Black Sabbath (music)

Three different angel pointing to one direction cant be all wrong.

Please explain how God died in Psalm 82 vs 7 that you quoted.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2013
*Kails*:
anyone who shares such belief that God must have a wife
believes that:

God is male
God is/behaves like man

&& I have a problem with that wink

Please show us how you came to the conclusion that God is only a male from the Bible.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2013
plaetton:

Excellent take supported by scriptures..

The biggest problem with Christianity is the conflation of the Hebrew tribal god Yahweh with the creative agent of the universe, despite biblical evidence that portrays Yahweh as a pathetic local deity with self-esteem issues.

In ancient hebrew lore, yahweh's consort was the goddess Ashera, Yahweh's son was Baal, and his daughter was Lilith, the one referred to as the Queen of Heaven.
The Israelites always ran back to worship Ashera, Baal and Lilith, the Queen of heaven, to intercede on their behalf to temper the many tantrums of Yahweh.
It is all there in the bible.

Please show us were baal was called God's son in the Bible.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RationalDude(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2013
Virick:

Going by ur name, I assume we can have a rational conversation. Now tell me, who told u God is too big to be questioned? And that he can do whatever pleases "him"
I was merely being sarcastic
inclusive of violation of the law of creation?
Can you expatiate on that?
The behaviour of "do as I say, not as I do" is purely man's and not God's.
Are you talking about the biblical God here?
God does not behave nor think like man and it is time that we got rid of the habit of envisioning God in the image of man far that is far from reality.
I'll have to ask again, are you talking about the biblical God?

1 Like

Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Heathen(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
It's obvious Jesus was a test-tube baby.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
@op read revelation chapter 19 from verses 5 to 10....i really hope you get my point
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Odunayo1119: @op read revelation chapter 19 from verses 5 to 10....i really hope you get my point
King James Version or St Judas Version.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
RationalDude: I was merely being sarcastic
Can you expatiate on that?
Are you talking about the biblical God here?
I'll have to ask again, are you talking about the biblical God?

Law of creation is the Law of Balance. It is the law of equal sex division of Se.xlessness into Male and Female pairs that are EQUAL and opposite. Creation is manifested with the use of two tools/concepts: Male and Female.
The male and female must have "Se.x" to manifest more females and males. Se.x is the act of voiding gender, the nullification of female or malehood. U can see from a Table salt which is the the pairing of EQUALLY balanced Sodium and Chlorine that such salt crystal contains NO TRACE of Sodium and Chlorine and it is perfectly cubical unlike other crystals of unbalanced/unequal mating which complex from the perfection of Cubic form to Hexagonal, octagonal and other seeming randomness. Ur joke as to HE 'God' doing what he pleases, including having kids without a She/wife was that to which i referred to essentially as violation of Creator's own laws of sex division and voidance of that same division. Am i making sense?

Yes, i was and having been referring to God as misunderstood ESPECIALLY by Christians who especially come across as being the most sanctimonious, hypocritical and Arrogant religion of them all, second only to Judaism which is more of a political ideology of World Domination. All religions paint 'God' in the image of themselves. Once again, "do as I say, not as I do" is purely man's behaviour and not God's."

Yes, Especially biblical as well as other religions.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RationalDude(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Virick:

Law of creation is the Law of Balance. It is the law of equal sex division of Se.xlessness into Male and Female pairs that are EQUAL and opposite. Creation is manifested with the use of two tools/concepts: Male and Female.
The male and female must have "Se.x" to manifest more females and males. Se.x is the act of voiding gender, the nullification of female or malehood. U can see from a Table salt which is the the pairing of EQUALLY balanced Sodium and Chlorine that such salt crystal contains NO TRACE of Sodium and Chlorine and it is perfectly cubical unlike other crystals of unbalanced/unequal mating which complex from the perfection of Cubic form to Hexagonal, octagonal and other seeming randomness. Ur joke as to HE 'God' doing what he pleases, including having kids without a She/wife was that to which i referred to essentially as violation of Creator's own laws of sex division and voidance of that same division. Am i making sense?
Maybe but what would you say about organisms that reproduce asexually? It seems like this your universal law doesn't include them.

Yes, i was and having been referring to God as misunderstood ESPECIALLY by Christians who especially come across as being the most sanctimonious, hypocritical and Arrogant religion of them all, second only to Judaism which is more of a political ideology of World Domination. All religions paint 'God' in the image of themselves. Once again, "do as I say, not as I do" is purely man's behaviour and not God's."
I'll assume that you are referring to some other God.

Yes, Especially biblical as well as other religions.
Are you a pantheist?
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2013
The only evidence of god is belief , god does not exist.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2013
Billyonaire and co,

This isnt what we nigerians need now, we havent developed enough economically to seek this kind of knowledge; leave this path for the developed societies, and concentrate your times on fashioning practical ways by which nigeria caan come out of the economic doldrums and despondency, she finds her self.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2013
mobuch: Billyonaire and co,

This isnt what we nigerians need now, we havent developed enough economically to seek this kind of knowledge; leave this path for the developed societies, and concentrate your times on fashioning practical ways by which nigeria caan come out of the economic doldrums and despondency, she finds her self.

how can we develop when we waste our precious time, energy and money investing in an outdated persian mythology? hoping that someday some old white man will drop from the sky and take us to his sky residence. very pathetic!!
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
RationalDude: Maybe but what would you say about organisms that reproduce asexually? It seems like this your universal law doesn't include them.

I'll assume that you are referring to some other God.

Are you a pantheist?

That which u refer to as asexual reproduction only looks that way but is not so. The senses are very convincing and yet extremely susceptible to illusions. U will learn eventually to separate what ur senses tell u from what Knowledge of Cause has to offer. Every "thing" is subject to se..x division and such division occurs in myriad ways that Man is not yet familiar with. For instance most of you here did not know, until i mentioned it, that there was gender and "Se..xual activity" even in the mineral world, did u? However there are no geni..tals involved, are there? Asexual reproduction only seems, it is not. The sun seems to rotate around the earth, IT DOES NOT. The earth looks Flat, it is not. The railroad tracks seem to meet on the horizon, they do not! Man has managed to realize the truth of those things by using its God-endowed knowledge to substitute for its gullible sense. Do u honestly think that ur senses are not deceived with regard to so-called "asexual reproduction" too? wink

Pantheism? Until today i was unaware the word even exists. U may call me what u like if it assists u in resolving ur internal conflicts as i sense u to be a person who knows truth when he/she 'hears' it, but is lost, as usual, as to what to do with it. Small steps... smiley
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RationalDude(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Virick:

That which u refer to as asexual reproduction only looks that way but is not so.
So, what is it exactly?
The senses are very convincing and yet extremely susceptible to illusions. U will learn eventually to separate what ur senses tell u from what Knowledge of Cause has to offer.
Hmmmn......
Every "thing" is subject to se..x division and such division occurs in myriad ways that Man is not yet familiar with. For instance most of you here did not know, until i mentioned it, that there was gender and "Se..xual activity" even in the mineral world, did u? However there are no geni..tals involved, are there?
Never heard before. Care to expatiate?
that Asexual reproduction only seems, it is not. The sun seems to rotate around the earth, IT DOES NOT. The earth looks Flat, it is not. The railroad tracks seem to meet on the horizon, they do not! Man has managed to realize the truth of those things by using its God-endowed knowledge to substitute for its gullible sense. Do u honestly think that ur senses are not deceived with regard to so-called "asexual reproduction" too? wink
Nah.

Pantheism? Until today i was unaware the word even exists. U may call me what u like if it assists u in resolving ur internal conflicts as i sense u to be a person who knows truth when he/she 'hears' it, but is lost, as usual, as to what to do with it. Small steps... smiley
Like you said, the senses are very convincing and yet extremely susceptible to illusions.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Virick(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
RationalDude: So, what is it exactly?
Hmmmn......
Nah.

Like you said, the senses are very convincing and yet extremely susceptible to illusions.

Dude,

Perhaps it is better to open another thread for this. Please remember what i said about "Se/x division" it is everywhere present an in forms that we are yet to recognize as such. This thread is about the seeming lack of a female at creative level for which i say there is always a female in every equation and that female is the conceptual "holy spirit" of religious mis-teachings. She is equal to Male and both spring from se/xlessness and to that state of genderlessness (asexual per ur argument) they must return for dividing again. Am i making sense?

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvlVR4Uhg0

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9DNWcqxI4

In a "asexual" reproduction, there is always division into males and females, always. No effect of motion is exempt and natural law of balance is always consistent as 'God' is consistent in its creative processes which we have booboo'd by claiming the creative trinity is an all male homosexual party, i mean no offense to gay folks please.

If u read my post, i gave and example of sodium and chlorine. Please re-read. I will also add, if i did not before, that when they mate, there is no trace of sodium nor chlorine. Both are gone and all that is left is the seed of se/xlessness personified in a perfect cube. That se/xless cube once electrocuted will divide further into sodium and chlorine for re-voidance of the same two back to zero. And the cycle repeats ever and on.

Are u sincerely asking or are u being sarcastic? please let me know so we don't waste both our times. sorry if i am rushy, i have been quite busy.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Yahweh is sexless, He/She/It, whatever you decide to call He/She/It.... Yahweh is the creative energy that created His/Her/Its habitation & the Earth; He/She/It is invisible!

1 Timothy 1:17 King James Version (KJV)

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

From Biblical texts, I find it very difficult to believe that He/She/It created the entire universe but I'm sure He/She/It created the Heavens, Earth & all that is therein, both seen & unseen!

JESUS is but a replica of His/Her/Its character in human form & he is also the first spirit to be created by the creative energy YAHWEH, which is why he is referred to as the son of man!

Colossians 1:15-18

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

In conclusion, YAHWEH doesn't need to have a wife to beget children, He/She/It created & adopted us.....JESUS too!

Romans 8:14-17 King James Version (KJV)

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by macof(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2013
flexshop:

Whosoever has seen me has seen the father, for I and the father are one- jesus of nazareth

Your question should dwell on the reality of the concept of trinity? In that case, we would relive an age old debate.
I and the father are one as well. So am part of that trinity
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RationalDude(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2013
Virick:

Dude,

Perhaps it is better to open another thread for this. Please remember what i said about "Se/x division" it is everywhere present an in forms that we are yet to recognize as such. This thread is about the seeming lack of a female at creative level for which i say there is always a female in every equation and that female is the conceptual "holy spirit" of religious mis-teachings. She is equal to Male and both spring from se/xlessness and to that state of genderlessness (asexual per ur argument) they must return for dividing again. Am i making sense?
So, in essence, the holy spirit is the female member of the trinity right?

In a "asexual" reproduction, there is always division into males and females, always.
I don't think so sir. In asexual reproduction, an organism basically makes a copy of itself by splitting into two. The clone has the same gene(s) as the original. No division into male and female here.
No effect of motion is exempt and natural law of balance is always consistent as 'God' is consistent in its creative processes which we have booboo'd by claiming the creative trinity is an all male homosexual party, i mean no offense to gay folks please.
Ok. Is it even right to claim that a so-called God is a male?

If u read my post, i gave and example of sodium and chlorine. Please re-read. I will also add, if i did not before, that when they mate, there is no trace of sodium nor chlorine. Both are gone and all that is left is the seed of se/xlessness personified in a perfect cube. That se/xless cube once electrocuted will divide further into sodium and chlorine for re-voidance of the same two back to zero. And the cycle repeats ever and on.
Never really liked chemistry in school. You are giving me more reason to dislike it. What's with all the "mating"? Or do you mean, when they react?

Are u sincerely asking or are u being sarcastic? please let me know so we don't waste both our times.
Sincerely asking but I think I should stop now before I end up with a bad headache.
sorry if i am rushy, i have been quite busy.
no wahala.
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by RationalDude(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2013
#$ Double post edited $;
Edit: @Virick, I haven't watched the videos yet but I will when I can
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by joe4christ(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Not true. Jesus was on earth according to the book, and keep referring to hsi father in heaven. What of the Mother ? God's wife ?

Why are you asking a question whose answer you already know
You know every human came from God, and so we are all part of God, so how come God the source is able to have tiny parts of him in billions living their daily lives on earth.
Is this supposed to be a mystery to you
Re: God's Wife -missing In Action by NoProphecy: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
Virick:

Nice joke! Suspicious indeed brethren. LOL!!!

Ok,
May i ask where u came about 6000 years?
Let us assume that it is true that earth at least is 6000 years, what makes u think the universe is also 6000 years?
Would the premise of that assumption be the myth of the 7 day creation event, by any chance, in which everything was created by the waving of a magic wand? I sure hope not for u will be but going back to the era when the earth was flat AND EVERYBODY COULD SEE that it was flat, or that the sun revolved around the earth AND EVERYBODY COULD SEE that yes indeed "it did".

Today u are assuming the universe revolves around the this one tiny planet even to assuming (by further implication) that it is the only planet with life, and this is 2013. My my...

I assure u that Divine Consciousness by no means put all those stars (suns) and forming nebula out there merely for Humanity's viewing pleasure. It's not like Humans of this planet even look up anyways. The irony...

Cheers.

Not a joke. A god who is sexually repressed (due to his guilt about his uncontrollable lust for man-meat) is consistent with the Christian God. The 6000 years comes from the calculations of some dude who did some (questionable) math with the "begats."

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Was A Drug Addict. / My Letters To God... / Clearification, Mr Mario Joseph On Islam About Jesus And Prophet Muhammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.