Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man (2824 Views)

Attention Seun: We Need More Rules On Nairaland / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2013
1. Don't listen to your single girl-friends

2. Compliment your man

3. Don't try to change your man [debatable]

4. Know what your man likes and dislikes

5. Curb your jealousy

6. Keep your body right and looking good (this goes for the men too)

7. Stay fresh (hygiene, no grandma panties lol, get your eyebrows done, no do-rags)

8. Be spontaneous

9. Don't talk him to death

10. Be sexually open

11. Don't give him a hard time, be supportive

12. Don't force him to do something he doesn't want to do

13. Dont Listen to rumors

14. Most importantly, appreciate what he has done/given to u no matter how little it is...

Feel free to share yours
cool

3 Likes

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by oyinbogirl(f): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2013
what if you do all this and he leaves anyway?
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Adaeze003(f): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2013
^^LOL
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2013
oyinbogirl: what if you do all this and he leaves anyway?

Hehe

Thats more like saying No to a balanced diet, he'd live to regret his decision and long to have you back.

Then the bottom line is, a man that doesnt appreciate your efforts was never meant for you smiley

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Excel30: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
pleasing a man is a waste of time,because human beings can't be pleased. With forgivenes,endurance&patience any relationship will work.Be yrself pls.
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by xynerise: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Op. That explains why they dont keep you.

Bloody cassava cassanova grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
xynerise: @Op. That explains why they dont keep you.

Bloody cassava cassanova grin

Lmao cheesy
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Adaeze003(f): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
El Guapo:

Hehe

Thats more like saying No to a balanced diet, he'd live to regret his decision and long to have you back.

Then the bottom line is, a man that doesnt appreciate your efforts was never meant for you smiley

So if there's a possibility he'll still leave, why not just be yourself? If he leaves no sweat and If he stays it'll be more gratifying that he actually likes YOU.

Humans aint machines so we don't have manuals. wink
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Enegod(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
this should be on the front page...

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Chomzy19(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Rubbish! all this how to keep ur man thingy is becoming very boring n old.. U don't hv anything doing other than thinking up ways to keep a grown man... Eeerrm guys ladies are not that jobless n if u want To leave remember to come n take ur T-fare first, it will be of immense help in your journey...
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by lekkycee(f): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
All dat jst 2 kip a manhe can as well go 2 hell 4 all I care,I tink on d contrary he shuld learn hw 2 kip me...bullshit
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Popowaa: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
All this na wash
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Girls are not smilling.

The guys should be the ones learning how to keep girls.
We've had too much tutorials on this.
Do this, do that, dont do this, blah, blah, blah. Buh the dĂ­ckhead still leaves in the end.

Ladies, if its not you, its not you! Even if you look and act like his mum! angry

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Truckpusher(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2013
All the bad girls are already reacting as if this whole thing is being directed at them. angry

How i wish that we guys will adopt ASUU strike pattern and stop toasting these ladies at least for one year ,you can only imagine how these girls will be running after us whilst killing one another grin grin

*just imagining myself passing-by whilst Br3nd4 and co whistles at me trying to get my attention* cheesy......i go just dey do shakara i no go stop joor tongue

3 Likes

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Monicasque(f): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2013
i would say i like the first point. i have noticed that listening to friends can have a way of ruining your relationship. one should be able to way what other ppl say coz honey its not everyone who wants u to have success. not only in relationships but in most aspects of our lives
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Truckpusher(m): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2013
lekkycee: All dat jst 2 kip a manhe can as well go 2 hell 4 all I care,I tink on d contrary he shuld learn hw 2 kip me...bullshit
I guess that broken relationship hurt that bad,right? cheesy
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Truckpusher:

*just imagining myself passing-by whilst Br3nd4 and co whistles at me trying to get my attention* cheesy......i go just dey do shakara i no go stop joor tongue

Cool dream. tongue
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Only an injured patient knows where an applied ailment would work best on him, only the dudes can tell you ladies how to keep them!

14 tips is damn small for the insatiable desires of a man but then you gotta start from somewhere.

These are just my lil thought, no one is barred from contributing his/hers.
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by ITbomb(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Br3nd4: blah, blah, blah. blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah, blah, blah
Ladies, if its not you, its not you! Even if you look and act like his mum! angry
With love from the dearly beloveth Mum
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by vivianc(f): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
The best ways to keep a man:
1. Do not, I repeat, do not make him the centre of your universe! Get a life outside him girl! Show him you like him, care about him but you don't need him!

2. Respect yourself and show him how to respect you. Let him know you are the best and for him to be around you, he has to be in his best of behaviour.

3. Always take your stand, but don't be silly at it. Make your decisions and stand by it! If you always agree to all his terms, well..... I reserve my comment.

4. Don't wife him up when he hasn't 'ring' you up. Until he earns your commitment, keep your options very open.

5. Give him something to miss about you. Learn how to take his mind away from s..e.x and your round waist. Show him you have much more to offer than that. Even if it means reading and studying more, watch sports, soccer, etc.

6. Love yourself too much first. Take good care of yourself, pamper yourself. Don't do it for him, do it for yourself!

7. Learn how to be a mystery around him. Shut up about yourself sometimes. Your power lies in your mystery.

8. Be his friend, not his mother! Listen mostly but don't try to solve all his problems. Let him have them, we all do, he is not immune to problems.

9. Re-evaluate yourself, realise your weaknesses and try work on them. Do it for yourself!

10. When he does something nice for you, appreaciate him. He would love to know that he is doing something right! concentrate more on his strengths.

11. Be innovative when it comes to romance. Make the move sometimes! Initiate the romance. It doesn't always have to be in the bedroom................. (figure the rest out).

12. Always be happy, even when life gives you every reason not to. Its a sign of strength and men want women of strength.

13. Don't always be santimoneous around him. Let him know you are partners, even in crime! So he wants to stare at the lady's b.....o...obs? Let him! In fact, talk about the boobs yourself and laugh over it. Cos whether you are aware or not, he will definitely stare at those b...o..obs.

14. Be fun! Really fun!

15. Be yourself!

If he can't stand some/all of these, then he ain't the one for you! Keep waiting!!!

2 Likes

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
^^ OMG!! I Love You!!! cheesy cheesy

Trust me, if everygirl thinks and acts this way, the world would be a better place. #Fact!
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by vivianc(f): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yea, we girls always learn the hard way. I did!
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
vivianc: The best ways to keep a man:
1. Do not, I repeat, do not make him the centre of your universe! Get a life outside him girl! Show him you like him, care about him but you don't need him!

2. Respect yourself and show him how to respect you. Let him know you are the best and for him to be around you, he has to be in his best of behaviour.

3. Always take your stand, but don't be silly at it. Make your decisions and stand by it! If you always agree to all his terms, well..... I reserve my comment.

4. Don't wife him up when he hasn't 'ring' you up. Until he earns your commitment, keep your options very open.

5. Give him something to miss about you. Learn how to take his mind away from s..e.x and your round waist. Show him you have much more to offer than that. Even if it means reading and studying more, watch sports, soccer, etc.

6. Love yourself too much first. Take good care of yourself, pamper yourself. Don't do it for him, do it for yourself!

7. Learn how to be a mystery around him. Shut up about yourself sometimes. Your power lies in your mystery.

8. Be his friend, not his mother! Listen mostly but don't try to solve all his problems. Let him have them, we all do, he is not immune to problems.

9. Re-evaluate yourself, realise your weaknesses and try work on them. Do it for yourself!

10. When he does something nice for you, appreaciate him. He would love to know that he is doing something right! concentrate more on his strengths.

11. Be innovative when it comes to romance. Make the move sometimes! Initiate the romance. It doesn't always have to be in the bedroom................. (figure the rest out).

12. Always be happy, even when life gives you every reason not to. Its a sign of strength and men want women of strength.

13. Don't always be santimoneous around him. Let him know you are partners, even in crime! So he wants to stare at the lady's b.....o...obs? Let him! In fact, talk about the boobs yourself and laugh over it. Cos whether you are aware or not, he will definitely stare at those b...o..obs.

14. Be fun! Really fun!

15. Be yourself!

If he can't stand some/all of these, then he ain't the one for you! Keep waiting!!!

A Shrewd feminine edition -- I admire some tips there wink
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lolz at no 13. What of dose dt go dey form James Bond for oda ladies in ur presence, even when u know dey're not! undecided undecided

I'm referring to vivian's list! Excellent points though!

Especially the 'do it for yourself' part! I hate when ladies do every thing, even breathe only because their guy wants them to.
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
ITbomb:
With love from the dearly beloveth Mum

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Br3nd4: ^^ OMG!! I Love You!!! cheesy cheesy

Trust me, if everygirl thinks and acts this way, the world would be a better place. #Fact!

You need deliverance - a combo of Pastor Chris and T.B Joshua grin
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by vivianc(f): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin Aluta, which one be "...........james bond.................." abeg explain.
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
El Guapo:

You need deliverance - a combo of Pastor Chris and T.B Joshua grin

Beht why? tongue Am I Lying?

Girls need to wise up. cool
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
vivianc: grin Aluta, which one be "...........james bond.................." abeg explain.

Lol...dem go dey do lyk as if if anoda babe undresses in front of them, dey wld nt even feel anything, infact, dem go comot face!

Na lie oooooooooooooo....... grin grin grin
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
^^ My Way cheesy

Br3nd4:

Beht why? tongue Am I Lying?

Girls need to wise up. cool

Una don wise Up na -- In a silly 'wallet' manner sha tongue
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by vivianc(f): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lol...dem go dey do lyk as if if anoda babe undresses in front of them, dey wld nt even feel anything, infact, dem go comot face!

Na lie oooooooooooooo....... grin grin grin

grin grin Well, there are 2 reasons I know a guy would do that. Its either he is afriad of you or he is just a kid, as in immature.

If he is afraid of you, No 13 on the list would take care of it. If you want to earn his 'being free and open minded' around you, you gonna have to earn it too.

grin grin I was walking with a guy someday and we ran into this lady with extremely huge b...o..obs. I saw the lady first and was like 'wow' within me. I knew the guy noticed the b..o..obs so I just observed his reaction. He started laughing, when I asked him why he was laughing he said the girl had too much make-up on her face. I told him i think the girl's b..o..obs are sexy. He said "really? ok, i was actually laughing about the b...o..obs but i didn't know how to tell you when you asked" We both looked at the b..o.obs some more, talked and laughed. If staring at those is good for their eyes, its sure as hell good for mine too. grin grin

That's it.
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
El Guapo:

Una don wise Up na -- In a silly 'wallet' manner sha tongue

grin grin In All manners!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Guy Who Is Dating And Sleeping With Two Identical Twins Sister [Photos] / How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) / Style Or Swag? Shocking Pose (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.