Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do (2822 Views)

Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do by NextGuest: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
What to do when you say; My Boyfriend Broke up With Me.

The Rekindling, Re-attracting and Reconnecting Method is an action plan that will help you with everything you need to restore your relationship and make it stronger than ever before.

There is an old but wise saying that, “Knowledge without Action is useless; Action without Knowledge is dangerous”.

This is profoundly important for you at this moment in your life.

Without a pre-planned action your relationship won’t fix itself. You need to get out there and take control of putting your life onto the right course.

Pay close attention to what I have to say because these next words in the video are the absolute truth and I need you to realize this. If you truly and honestly and you feel like he is worth fighting for, it may not be too late to get him back. There are psychological techniques that you can use to win your man back and these techniques have been proven to work time and time again. Watch the video below and find out what to do next to get your ex boyfriend back into a relationship with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWKNcxjG7S0
For the complete guide visit this blog: www.BreakupCare.com

Without knowledge you risk inadvertently destroying your relationship by saying or doing the wrong things.

In the “Rekindling, Re-attracting and Reconnecting Method” you will understand three ideas prepared to giving you both the KNOWLEDGE and the ACTION PLAN you need.

“The Secret of Winning Your Ex Boyfriend Back” is the core KNOWLEDGE idea of the “Rekindling, Re-attracting and Reconnecting Method.”

From this idea alone you will gain a clearer understanding of your relationship than you have ever had before.

You will discover:

The single concept that explains the real reason for every single relationship breakup.

The essential techniques to understand and control yourself so you can deliberately take all the right steps.

How to understand what your partner is thinking and feeling better than they understand themselves.

How to get your partner to voluntarily come back to you of their own free will.

How to restore your relationship and make it last for good.

For the complete guide visit this blog: www.BreakupCare.com

Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do by Tiemo(m): 1:41am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.

Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do by joanrivers(f): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Is My Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend Still Interested - How To Make Them Interested - New Ideas. Asking yourself "is my Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend still interested"? If so, you are confused right now and don't really know where you stand with your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend. This is normal as emotions can get out of control after a break up. Your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend could be playing their cards very close to their chest because they don't want to get hurt again. They could even be pretending that they hate you or that you don't matter to them at all.

Don't take this behaviour at face value because it rarely means that your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend has moved on. Remember that their egos and self protection are at play here. They are not likely to admit that they still like you or that they are interested, are they?

Instead your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will be exhibiting certain signs that they are still interested in you. Take a look at some of the key signs below and ask yourself if your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is doing any of these things. If they are then you have a good chance of getting back together if you take the right path and respond in an effective way.

They Contact You Regularly
If your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is still interested in you then they will likely be calling or texting you. In the most simplistic terms, your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend wouldn't bother contacting you if they had moved on would they? Maybe you are thinking that they feel sorry for you and are worried about how you are. That could well be the case too, but take a look at how regular the contact is. If your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend was texting you out of a sense of duty then they would be sparse at best because they would not want to get your hopes up for a reunion.

Also look at the content of their texts, phone calls and messages. Are they asking lots of questions about what you are up to? This is a clear sign your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is interested. They are basically testing the waters to see where you stand and how far along you are in the 'getting over your ex' phase. Any kind of contact with you is what they are looking for after the break up. They are not ready to let go of you completely just yet and are therefore hanging onto anything that they can get.

They Drop Hints That They Are Still Single
Why would your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend do this unless they wanted to either provoke a reaction from you, or let you know that they are open for getting back together? It would be a very awkward thing for your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend to talk about with you so them bringing up their single life can only mean something positive for you.

Here, your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will be testing the waters again to ascertain what you are doing in your free time and if you are seeing anyone. By offering up this information they will be expecting you to be more forthright on your dating status too.

Your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend could also be trying to see how you will react to the news that they are still single. This will let them know if there are any feelings left for them. Let's face it, it isn't a normal thing to talk about with your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend, so if they do mention it then you can be assured that your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is still interested.

They Show Up Where They Know You'll Be
Your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend knows your schedule and knows where you like to hang out. You spent many hours together in favourite haunts. When you seem to bump into your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend a lot then it is a huge sign your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is still interested. Think about this for a minute. Why would your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend go anywhere near your favourite places? Why would they want to torture themselves with happy memories?

This is a sign that your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is reminiscing about the good old days and wants to be close to you again. They are also banking on the fact that you will turn up in one of these places so that they can get a glimpse of you. If your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend really was over you and wanted to move on with their life, they would avoid all of the places that they know you will be completely. Why would they want to risk an awkward moment with you?

If your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend shows up at work or near where you live, this is an even bigger sign that they are still interested in you on some level. Your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is using any opportunity to communicate with you that they can. They probably think that it is a better option than calling you because it is less obvious and seems like fate. Don't fall for this, if your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend didn't want to see you they would stay away.

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend Interested In You Again
If your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is showing none of the signs above then it is time for you to step in and do something about it before they move on completely. Luckily there are loads of psychological techniques that you can use on your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend to find out how they really feel about you. You can also make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend sit up and take notice of you again and start to see you in a romantic light again. It is all about how you behave after the break up and making your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend see you as attractive and making them regret the break up.

You have to start looking at things from your ex's perspective and how they could view you after the break up. This is where most people go wrong because they concentrate on how they are feeling and how the break up has affected them. Instead you have to be objective and start monitoring your behaviour and interactions with your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend.

Remember that emotions are running high after a break up, so everything that you say and do will be remembered by your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend. If you act emotionally then there is a real danger that your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will see you as unhinged and want to avoid you entirely. Overly emotional or angry people are not attractive, so make sure that your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend does not see you in this way or you will not win them back.

Your Next Steps
You now know some of the signs that your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend is still interested in you, there are many more though. Have a look at signs Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend still likes you to be 100% sure first. To encourage your ex's interest in you there are a few things that you can do. Firstly, there are techniques to make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend want you again. If you implement these correctly your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will show more and more signs that they are interested.
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do by Rossieb: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Nextguest, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do by NextGuest: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Change ur topic. Its not rhymin wit its content

(1) (Reply)

What's The Hardest Part Of Being A Bachelor/spinster? / Mature Minds Only Please. / Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.