Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,749 members, 7,837,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man (2828 Views)

Attention Seun: We Need More Rules On Nairaland / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
vivianc:

grin grin Well, there are 2 reasons I know a guy would do that. Its either he is afriad of you or he is just a kid, as in immature.

If he is afraid of you, No 13 on the list would take care of it. If you want to earn his 'being free and open minded' around you, you gonna have to earn it too.

grin grin I was walking with a guy someday and we ran into this lady with extremely huge b...o..obs. I saw the lady first and was like 'wow' within me. I knew the guy noticed the b..o..obs so I just observed his reaction. He started laughing, when I asked him why he was laughing he said the girl had too much make-up on her face. I told him i think the girl's b..o..obs are sexy. He said "really? ok, i was actually laughing about the b...o..obs but i didn't know how to tell you when you asked" We both looked at the b..o.obs some more, talked and laughed. If staring at those is good for their eyes, its sure as hell good for mine too. grin grin

That's it.

I beg to concur, it has got nothing to do with immaturity angry

Why fix your eyes on another lady's 'unmentionable' right before your partner? Trouble/query looms and there is just one way to avert them, act like there's no other big behind and nice set of twin towers around other than that of the lady u're with
wink
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by vivianc(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
El Guapo:

I beg to concur, it has got nothing to do with immaturity angry

Why fix your eyes on another lady's 'unmentionable' right before your partner? Trouble/query looms and there is just one way to avert them, act like there's no other big behind and nice set of twin towers around other than that of the lady u're with
wink

There is a difference between staring and fixing. We all stare, its a human nature. I stare too, at hot girls, b...o...obs and cute guys. Every body does, old and young.

There is nothing embarrassing about staring or glancing at people unless it crosses a boundary. B..o..obs or not if you fix your eyes on people, it becomes embarrassing. So who doesn't know this?
Fixing your eyes continually on another lady while you are with your lady is quite disrespectful but a quick stare or glance is not. So its really childish to be forming james bond or behaving as if the other lady underdressed or is below you. And it takes a mature mind, be it male or female to know that.
I want a guy who respects me before and behind me, and the only way I can do that is by making him less afraid of him.

That's my opinion tho.
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by vivianc(f): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Some guys even go as far as trashing the other lady, so that they will buy some more time to look more. Honestly, its a childish behaviour and a huge turn off for me.

Do you know what a friend of mine does when he wants to stare? He leans forward and hugs his girlfriend. Now the girl might think the guy does this outta love, but nah, all he wants to do is stare at some other girl.

Honestly, it doesn't have to be this way. And when i talk to him about it, his reply would be "Viv. not all girls are as understanding as you are."

I really don't get why an object of s..exu.al gratification would bother me or why I need his form of reassurance that i'm beautiful or s..e..xy.

Who says others don't find me way s.ex.ier?
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
vivianc:

There is a difference between staring and fixing. We all stare, its a human nature. I stare too, at hot girls, b...o...obs and cute guys. Every body does, old and young.

There is nothing embarrassing about staring or glancing at people unless it crosses a boundary. B..o..obs or not if you fix your eyes on people, it becomes embarrassing. So who doesn't know this?
Fixing your eyes continually on another lady while you are with your lady is quite disrespectful but a quick stare or glance is not. So its really childish to be forming james bond or behaving as if the other lady underdressed or is below you. And it takes a mature mind, be it male or female to know that.
I want a guy who respects me before and behind me, and the only way I can do that is by making him less afraid of him.

That's my opinion tho.

Your Opinion really cool
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by ITbomb(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
vivianc: The best ways to keep a man:
1. Do not,

15. Be yourself!

If he can't stand some/all of these, then he ain't the one for you! Keep waiting!!!
I prefer this one
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Youngpo413: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Br3nd4: ^^ OMG!! I Love You!!! cheesy cheesy

Trust me, if everygirl thinks and acts this way, the world would be a better place. #Fact!

Sadly, everygirl don`t think and act that way and the world would continue to be a .............#fact(?)
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Youngpo413: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ My Way cheesy

Una don wise Up na -- In a silly 'wallet' manner sha tongue

lol @silly wallat manner
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Young po413:

Sadly, everygirl don`t think and act that way and the world would continue to be a .............#fact(?)

A sad and sorry place? undecided Lol.
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by preciousan(f): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Just be your self,don't form what u're not @ all,and he'll really value and respect you.
Re: 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man by jntyjnty007(f): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
No sh.it Sherlock, never would have guessed that in a millions years. Damn I need rules to keep my man! Reminds of "OUR 10 CLASSROOM RULES" you see on poster in a nursery school!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Cheating On Me??? / How to Attract a Good, Decent Girl. / She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.