Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

"WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (765 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. by jaidor: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
I wrote this poem some days ago. It was incited by a lady whom I loved but never seems to Love me in return. Although she never rejected my proposal to her, but she equally did not accept my proposal, all she told me was that she needed some time to think about it...but that 'time' seems perpetual.

Please enjoy and kindly share your opinion on it .

¤WHAT IF?

So I packed my mental luggage and cogitated down the memory lane, I thought about everything imaginable from our historical antecedents to the contemporary things.

¤ What if Eve was not so gullible?

¤What if Adam did not take that bite?

¤What if love never existed btw them? Would we still be living in paradise?

¤What if God did not give us his only begotten son?

¤What if Jesus never died for our sins? Would we still be saved?

¤What if Jack did not loved Rose (Titanic)? Would he had died in that ship?
¤What if Saint Valentinus was never given birth to?
Would there still be holliday ascribed to Celebration of Love (Valentine's Day)?

¤What if you believed that I GENUINELY LOVE YOU?

¤What if you deemed it fit to tell me how you truely feel abt me? (even if it's not affirmative),
Would I still be hovering around you?
¤What if you tell me YOU LOVE ME?
Would you have committed a felony? Or Would you feel remorse?

¤What if we start dating eachother today? Would it suddenly transform your personality from good to bad? Or Would you have to break someone else's heart?

¤What if you truely care abt my cravings for you? Would it cost you anything?
¤What if you become the mother of my three unborn children, my only wife, and my companion? Would heaven be let loose?

¤What if you would feature in my imminent success story?

I could long for things that may never be, I could have being in ecstasy about things that should have being. But until I escape from the prison of your Love, then I could think of being emmotionally emancipated.

THE END
Re: "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. by amiskurie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
my guy,its a nice one.
she never knew that loving a poet is heavenly.
Re: "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. by jaidor: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks man, I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

The Important Of Saying “I LOVE YOU” In Time / Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans / A Man’s Perspective On Why Engagement Rings Are A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.