Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans (769 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans by Sentempest(f): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Is it wise for her to reject her marriage proposal of a 2years old relationship because she has not being pregnant for him since they ve been dating for 2yrs and she not on pills
Re: Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Sen.tempest:
Is it wise for her to reject her marriage proposal of a 2years old relationship because she has not being pregnant for him since they ve been dating for 2yrs and she not on pills
why will she do that? They should both go for medical checkup to assertain if something is wrong somewhere instead of rejecting the proposal.
Re: Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans by Sentempest(f): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2013
According to her they are medically ok
Re: Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans by Godmother(f): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Why is she doing that? Except there's something she's not saying
Re: Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans by Exponental(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Maybe she loves him dearly and her past is hunting her!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed! My Cousin's Girlfriend Is Mistaking Me For My Cousin / Why Aren't Men Asking You Out? / My Ex Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.