Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Unrequited Love: What To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unrequited Love: What To Do? (1010 Views)

My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? / Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? / How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? by heayey(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
My long time female friend accused me of One sided love.
Although, She told me about 14months ago but i didnt take it serious. i whined her that i'd play along but when i found out the real truth. i was suprised and i told her i wasn't in love with her. She got angry and ddnt pick my calls. we didnt talk for weeks.
One day she called me and we talked about it. She said i'm her first love and she can't easily forget about it. So we didnt talk about it for a while but she's always bringing me back to the matter.
Truth be told, I had affection for her and not love. Sometimes when i call her and ask about her male friends, She would say there is no other guy in her life except me.*Funny*
Some weeks back she accused me that i should have told her b4 playing along with the relationship. That its all my fault. Which i thought she misunderstood me.
She said she can't fall out of love with me...
I'm so disappointed and i don't wanna lose her friendship.

What to do?

Advice needed from Mature minded ppls...
Re: Unrequited Love: What To Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Am tired of gvn advice.. Its high time people sought for wisdom
Re: Unrequited Love: What To Do? by Sveen: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2015
I think you've done the right thing by not playing along or taking advantage of her when you knew you don't love her. Just keep telling her that she's your friend and flirts with other ladies in front of her and with time, she ought to get over it.
Re: Unrequited Love: What To Do? by AfroKnight: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
You toyed with her feelings bro. That's wrong. Until someone wins her heart, she will always have feelings for you and those feelings may not always be pleasant ones.

Elders say: "there is a thin line between love and hate"

If she is not the forgiving type, be ready to lose her friendship eventually.
Re: Unrequited Love: What To Do? by zadok60: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2015
#sigh.. d poster above has given the answer
Re: Unrequited Love: What To Do? by zadok60: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
pretty sad tho
Re: Unrequited Love: What To Do? by IamLEGEND1: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
in this age?

guys still willingly go into relationships with girls they dont like?

i find it diffucult enough to invest in a r/ship with a girl i fancy not to talk of one i only have mild affections for.

itz not like she been dey service ur konji or anything....

before u agree to approach any girl,u need to scout the bìtch first...

i avoid any r/ship with the opposite gender if their is no prospective gain for me.....i am that selfish.

but who cares...

#IgnoreHo's

#AcquireCurrency

2 Likes

Re: Unrequited Love: What To Do? by heayey(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Sveen:
I think you've done the right thing by not playing along or taking advantage of her when you knew you don't love her. Just keep telling her that she's your friend and flirts with other ladies in front of her and with time, she ought to get over it.

Well said, Thanks....
Re: Unrequited Love: What To Do? by heayey(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
in this age?

guys still willingly go into relationships with girls they dont like?

i find it diffucult enough to invest in a r/ship with a girl i fancy not to talk of one i only have mild affections for.

itz not like she been dey service ur konji or anything....

before u agree to approach any girl,u need to scout the bìtch first...

i avoid any r/ship with the opposite gender if their is no prospective gain for me.....i am that selfish.

but who cares...

#IgnoreHo's

#AcquireCurrency
Okay!

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story, Things We Do For Love No One Can Imagine !!! / How To..... / Funny Quotes About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.