Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

"Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! (10843 Views)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / Love Doesn't Cost A Thing(its True) / Why Love Doesn't Last In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by bosun11(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogeoflyf: I wonder wot it feels like 2 b in love cry

U wanna know...sent u a mail....holla back....winks
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
^^^ See Romeo.
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by nenergy(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2013
Mannylex:
Itz such a terrible feeling. tongue
Hahahaha. No use your own experience spoil press own na tongue
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by nenergy(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2013
ogeoflyf: I wonder wot it feels like 2 b in love cry
*singing coldplay's 'Fix you'* If you never try you'll never know.....
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by LordReed(m): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2013
ogugua88: So many hopeless romantics on Nairaland walahi. How can one find true love when he or she is busy counting cost and distrusting others based on generalizations and past experiences? :/

The fact that you don't count it doesn't mean it doesn't cost. I daresay that you will feel the cost should the one you love decides to be treacherous. It has nothing to do with distrust, love is sacrifice and sacrifice without payoff will make the cost seem double.
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Lord_Reed: The fact that you don't count it doesn't mean it doesn't cost. I daresay that you will feel the cost should the one you love decides to be treacherous. It has nothing to do with distrust, love is sacrifice and sacrifice without payoff will make the cost seem double.

Maybe it's because, in my opinion, "cost" gives negative connotation(s). A car costs. A home costs. Love isn't like a car or a home. Love just is.
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 27, 2013
If "loving" someone is costing you then you're not in love and you might be better off alone. You've 24hrs a day and space to occupy in that time. If you you're in love with someone, your default space is being with him/her because that's where you'd rather be. Being with him/her isn't a sacrifice , being without them is.

When J.lo was singing about HER love not costing a thing she was referring to MONEY. Ergo: what you're trying to buy is already yours........even If you were broke.....
You've just got to (want to) be there.

If you want to be in a relationship even though you're not in love with the person, that's fine. But it isn't love costing you the excruciating pain of being in their company, it's your need for whatever it is you're getting out of the relationship. It best be worth it.
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 27, 2013
^^^ Don't move. I'm about to climb one tree and tap the sweetest pammy for you. Your post is on point. wink

1 Like

Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by Jessicanoble(f): 4:24am On Sep 27, 2013

Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by ooconsider(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2013
nenergy: Whoever said love does not cost a thing lied. Love might not cost money, but it definately costs TIME,Mind-space etc For me love is spelt T.I.M.E. What is love costing you?

MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!! Is d cost of love thus, its more than expensive
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2013
yuzedo: nobody have never never lov e me b4 cos babes fill dat a sweet shy and very reachly handsomed young and tall man wit staminer like me who is god faring and cute wit good family nice grate dazzling smile and lanlord in banana iceland wit jip + driver but humble and dint ever boast about my good qualitys CANT BE SINGLE. cry but am single & loookin to mingle and make u tingle. angry plis belief me i neeeeeed love!! embarassed cry (migget ugly dack skin rat smellin babes from vilege neeeeds nut apply!! angry angry
u smoke weed....stop drinking beer and stop watching terry g muzik videos abeg....
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by tomtyte02(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2013
young-dude:
oboy... na wa ooo!!! u mak no sens to me dude.
angry
young-dude:
oboy... na wa ooo!!! u mak no sens to me dude.

Help me tell him o
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
LOVE involves Money, you just don't notice how much you are spending when you are in love
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by LordReed(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: If "loving" someone is costing you then you're not in love and you might be better off alone. You've 24hrs a day and space to occupy in that time. If you you're in love with someone, your default space is being with him/her because that's where you'd rather be. Being with him/her isn't a sacrifice , being without them is.

When J.lo was singing about HER love not costing a thing she was referring to MONEY. Ergo: what you're trying to buy is already yours........even If you were broke.....
You've just got to (want to) be there.

If you want to be in a relationship even though you're not in love with the person, that's fine. But it isn't love costing you the excruciating pain of being in their company, it's your need for whatever it is you're getting out of the relationship. It best be worth it.
ogugua88:

Maybe it's because, in my opinion, "cost" gives negative connotation(s). A car costs. A home costs. Love isn't like a car or a home. Love just is.

It's not just your opinion. Recounting "costs" can lead to bitterness. I agree that when talking love, you don't talk "cost" but that is a subjective feeling because those looking in can easily see you "sacrificing". So I may say, subjectively love doesn't cost but realistically it very much does. Anyone who isn't applying himself/herself in a relationship is not in love. You most definitely can not love and not give; your time, money, mindspace, attention, etc. That by any definition is "cost".
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by iebanehita(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2013
Mz~naett:
undecided sad undecided if i hear@op...na who tel u sey love no dey cost person anytin? Eh! U know wetin nd wetin wey dz tin called love don cost me? No let me vex here o...phew

Madam, read the topic very well and understand it before hitting the "reply" button.
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by boron10(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2013
iebanehita:

Madam, read the topic very well and understand it before hitting the "reply" button.

grin grin Guy you harsh o grin
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by iebanehita(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2013
^^^
grin shocked

How far na?
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by boron10(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2013
Bros I dey o, happy weekend
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2013
Mannylex:
Itz such a terrible feeling. tongue

Experience tinz abi tongue
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2013
nenergy:
*singing coldplay's 'Fix you'* If you never try you'll never know.....

I'l try n try
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by Tinkybabe(f): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
amiskurie: money,condom and spermm.

That's what sexual urge aka "Konji" is costing you,not love.
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by berryice(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
:DI feel luv cost a thing o,kos u spend tymthinkin abt ur partner nd worryin ursef ova him 2 knw he his faithul nd not lying 2 u,its jst lyk a full huse wife job worryin abt her baby,datz her love is to me
Re: "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! by SkyEmmanuel(f): 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
Am clueless to what you just said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / "Stop Looking From Under"curvy Akwa Ibom Girl Twerks With Heavy Backsid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.