Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face (37309 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Priscy01(f): 4:03am On Mar 28, 2018
A Nigerian mother identified as Olori Formular1 on Instagram (pictured above) was shocked to find her body on Facebook with someone else's face photoshopped to it, and she exposed the woman.

Olivet Timipere took a photo which Olori uploads in celebration of her forthcoming birthday to pass off as her own. She then replaced Olori's face with hers so it looks legit.

But Olori Formular1, came across the photo on Facebook. She shared the edited photos which Olivet posted both on Facebook and Instagram and called her out for it.

One of Olori's posts reads;
"Somebody please tell me, what kind of desperation is this? Why will somebody Photoshop my picture like this? My Body, someone’s face. Biko what do I do please, I’m confused."

In another, she wrote;
"@olivsparks kindly take down my picture on both your FB & Instagram pages within the next 24 hours please. Meanwhile, reflect on your write up and live it. Send me a dm, I’m sending you this dress #olorif1."

Following the callout, Olivet has changed her Facebook profile name and has deleted all her photos. She has also made her Instagram account private.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/mom-shocked-to-find-her-body-on-facebook-with-someone-elses-face-photoshopped-to-it.html

1 Share

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Priscy01(f): 4:07am On Mar 28, 2018

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:35am On Mar 28, 2018
They have settled themselves na.
But naija women sha always fronting woman of God, strong woman, holy holy but in their hearts and in their secret places chai if you look you can die

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:59am On Mar 28, 2018
grin

If it was me, i wont get mad..

This cud be part of their marketing strategies to get attention...who knows? wink grin

7 Likes

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Morbeta11(m): 5:28am On Mar 28, 2018
They don' dey thief body online

157 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 28, 2018
And that's the only tushed picture in her Instagram, abeg help her career.

18 Likes

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nutase: 5:36am On Mar 28, 2018
They look alike
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by pyyxxaro: 5:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Morbeta11:

Hope u de bath this pikin well oh

because the way e take de play nor be joke , see as e resemble u grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by bjayx: 6:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Na d cloth hungry her...covetousness
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Desperation @ it's peak!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Can you just imagine See scam,theft,APC this girl do. See the kind body she Photoshop her head for?
So as a guy, if I woo her because of that photo now and we enter room. Wetin she go tell me happen wey deflate her body overnight...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by mikejj(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2018
grin take the head and give me the body
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by ObservantFellow: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2018
What I see is a perfectly executed photoshop. Like she's the only one with such clothes in the entire universe.
Like the photographer of the original pics didn't add non-existent effects on that picture angry

5 Likes

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by tico1212(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Ori olori....
Which one be original self?
I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by FruitCakes(f): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2018
"Send me a dm, I’m sending you this dress #olorif1." How nice of her.

8 Likes

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
But naija women sha always fronting woman of God, strong woman, holy holy but in their hearts and in their secret places chai if you look you can die

My dear, women making post of Jesus Christ & God na them bad pass; I'm speaking from experience.

Never judge a lady by her words or posts. If you do, you 'll be mislead.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2018
See what pre birthday shots has caused

The fake babe has changed her FB name to Ovie Timi after she got busted. grin grin

Stealing somebody's body all for the gram?

This was how BOOBOO deceived us

Wallahi I'm done with this country

2 Likes

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Lexusgs430: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2018
They look very similar joor....... It's only a head, what's the real owners problem?
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
u will grow old to be wise...
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2018
So, Who headed it better?

1 Like

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by jameyjaggs: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
BLOOD OF NAOMI!!!!! Na wa for na wa tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nasir123(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
BiggyB242:

My dear women making post of Jesus Christ & God na them bad pass speaking from experience.

Never judge lady by what she says or post. If you do, you 'll be mislead.

Not only for ladies.
Never judge anybody by what they say or post,you'll be mislead.

5 Likes

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2018
doctorkush:
Can you just imagine See scam,theft,APC this girl do. See the kind body she Photoshop her head for?
So as a guy, if I woo her because of that photo now and we enter room. Wetin she go tell me happen wey deflate her body overnight...
ahahh apc mosquito suck d curves overnight...Snake nor dey chop fat but monkey fit fuccck curves flat..Anything it's possible nowadays...
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by paprika212(f): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2018
why would this Olivia descend so low like this, and she will have the mouth to call other women fake, nawaoooh
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Seriously, but why?

That Olivet that doesn't know how to spell her name. It's actually Olivette

Her mates her tackling body shaming upandan, she dey steal another pezin body. Chai

1 Like

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Pharaoh001(f): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Different different matter everyday undecided
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Offpoint: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Morbeta11:
gringrin you no well ogrin na serious body tiffin bi diz one o

2 Likes

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by obentenyson(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2018
Am sure its not only her.. Na who them catch be thief.. many of this So called slay Queen idiots too engage in this act.. And one mumu somewhere will be falling for them... Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.