Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

When Should Sex Be Introduced In A Relationship?.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should Sex Be Introduced In A Relationship?.... (1270 Views)

Should sex be this painful? / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Having That Perfect Relationship; Must Sex Be A Criteria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Should Sex Be Introduced In A Relationship?.... by PweetyJay(f): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
I know, I know....."premarital sex is a sin", true.

But I read an article posing this question and I had to share it, and throw it open for discussion.....Read excerpts from the article culled from Your Tango

I got a call from a client earlier today that really annoyed me. She’d been out the night before on a first date. The guy asked her if she’d have sex with him, and when she said, “Not until I know you better,” he started getting annoyed and told he she was a tease.

I’ve been in the relationship business for nearly 20 years, and I can’t believe there are still men that behave like that. It’s one of the reasons I’m so determined to teach guys how to behave with, and communicate better with women.

You see here’s the truth…

Real men who are used to having sex, and men who understand women properly will NEVER attack a women for not having sex with him; especially only after one date!

Men who get angry when a woman won’t sleep with them are the ones who don’t have sex on a regular basis. They’re so hungry for sex, when they get an opportunity they become aggressive. Think of a dog that hasn’t eaten for days being thrown a steak.

A guy who reacts badly when you hold off from sex is telling you what sort of person he is. He’s pretty much saying, “I’m a very insecure guy who hasn’t had sex in ages. I’m so desperate for this opportunity because if I don’t sleep with you now, I may not get another shot for ages.”

Seriously, you need to keep away from this kind of “man.” They’re not emotionally mature enough for a relationship. Even if you like them, I guarantee it’ll end badly for you.

If a guy accuses you of teasing or leading him on, get rid of him as soon as you can. You can do so much better.

So what do you think? When should sex be introduced in relationships. 1 month?, 2 months? , sometime? Or NEVER? ?. Lol.

www.pweetyjay..com
Re: When Should Sex Be Introduced In A Relationship?.... by omodapson(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
When the time is ripe, you will know.
Re: When Should Sex Be Introduced In A Relationship?.... by clemz85(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
ai !!! i have forgotten what i wanted to say

(1) (Reply)

Question On Squirting / 10 Signs He Is Not The One / My True Life Story (i Was Almost Aborted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.