Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Deleted Post - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Post (22087 Views)

10 Keys That Will Make Your romantic relationship strong And Lasting / Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? / Share Your Romantic Text Messages . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 6:17am On Jul 03, 2008
Posted by: StephenP
Dude, you shouldn't be judging people if you don't have one yourself.

Oh yeah thanks for remindin me. I was suppose to mention that as well.
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2008
CH3COO:

gabrwyl please get that picture off your profile. I swear I almost had a heart attack.

What? How dare you tell my sista that. How about you? Are you that ugly to even post your picture in here? Go and suck your own D***!!! angry

I think she's the cutest thing ever so if you dont like it, go and F*** off!
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2008
Anthony, mind your mannners. Its not nice to curse around as it will hit you back one day. I get it. . . The dude won a Beauty Pageant contest and people like us are the ugliest to his eyes. Doesn't matter. Just don't be that low to anyone ok?

And besides like I always say. Looks is not in my Dictionary so I will never judge on how the way people look and am not bothered on how other people thinks about me.
Re: Deleted Post by AshtonJake(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2008
Hahaha! Gabby, Anthony, I really miss it when you two fight. Brings me back to Memory Lane!  grin
Gabby, you cannot teach Ant Boy much. He is as stubborn as a Cow. The day he would stop yappin is the day someone cut his tongue off.

Oh Dear. who would think Gabby is not good lookin? I always think she is damn cute. . . . DAMN. . . You have odd weird people around here. . . undecided
Re: Deleted Post by TS3: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2008
@topic

hmmmm, His eyes, the way they look at me with so much longing and love in them, more to come wink
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2008
Lol Anthony is an internet hoodlum grin grin. I'm trembling.
Re: Deleted Post by Wokeyim(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2008
If there were no wog people, there won't be words like "Ugly" in the dictionary!!!

But methinks the Sis is cool
Re: Deleted Post by gloryon(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2008
i like arses.big arse turns me on

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2008
StephenP:

Dude, you shouldn't be judging people if you don't have one yourself.
Since when did that become a rule of engagement.

Mesmerize:

No! That's outrageous. . you checked on your own risk, you should have shut it up when no one asked you to comment it. .
see how naija men show respect to women. .oloshi. hisss
Understandable
I don't need to be asked to comment on it.  As you said, I checked at my own risk and was puzzled by what I saw.  Double hiss! oloriibu!
Re: Deleted Post by Mesmerize(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2008
CH3COO:

I don't need to be asked to comment on it. As you said, I checked at my own risk and was puzzled by what I saw. Double hiss! oloriibu!
Why dnt you bleeping put your pix and lemme comment on it. . if you're better looking yourself. .
You might wanna buy a real mirror and stop using those plastic ones of yours. bleeping gay
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2008
Stop vomitting through your buttocks, pissing through your nostrils, and roaring through the forest like a disoriented lion. Ef this, ef that, ef ef . . . doesn't get your point across.  It's an olden form of response and can be predicted from a mile away. Meanwhile, I don't need to put my pix on my profile (nor do I need a certiorari) to comment on the pix of others -- if that's the point you're trying to make with all your efs.  That's my personal choice. Lol. Sigh! Girls can be oh so emotional.
Re: Deleted Post by Mesmerize(f): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2008
CH3COO:

Stop vomitting through your buttocks, pissing through your nostrils, and roaring through the forest like a disoriented lion. Ef this, ef that, ef ef . . . doesn't get your point across. It's an olden form of response and can be predicted from a mile away. Meanwhile, I don't need to put my pix on my profile (nor do I need a certiorari) to comment on the pix of others -- if that's the point you're trying to make with all your efs. That's my personal choice. Lol. Sigh! Girls can be oh so emotional.
rotflmao!
wetin be all this rubbish? Shakespeare?
dude how do you roar through ur buttocks and piss through your nose? well, you talk am, na you know the way your body works.
So what do you do with your eyes? eat?
Sad enough gabrywyl didn't get her gang on your sorryass, then am sure you wouldn't spill sh*t. weak son of a#@!#

Now am going offline for you to post again. .as usual. nonsense
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2008
Guys. . . .

This CH3COO is the one which I am talkin about. . . angry

Mesmerize, Thank you for havin our sista's back. wink
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2008
CH3COO

You dont even know Gabby and you judge her immediately. It shows that you're the most disgusting and ugliest piece of shit I've ever heard of. You're lucky you in here if its for real, we would bash your sorry Nigga's ass by now.
Re: Deleted Post by AshtonJake(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2008
Yup. I think since there are alot of forums about ugly people. . . . Its proven now that the most ugliest person on Nairaland is CH3COO

And yet he did not realize it. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are indeed the ugliest.
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2008
Oh wait a minute. . . I think this Ugly Piece of Dump is puzzled cause he is RACIST! angry

YOU DINGBAT!
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2008
Anthony dont bother. Besides this CH3COO COO IN DA HEAD is worthless anyways. . . . .
Re: Deleted Post by AshtonJake(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2008
LordChaser:

Anthony don't bother. Besides this CH3COO COO IN DA HEAD is worthless anyways. . . . .

AGREE angry angry angry
Re: Deleted Post by Cayon(f): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2008
@poster:

when he gets paid, place ALL his money in my lap grin grin grin
Re: Deleted Post by chamotex(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
Cayon:

@poster:

when he gets paid, place ALL his money in my lap grin grin grin

OLE!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
Mesmerize:

rotflmao!
wetin be all this rubbish? Shakespeare?
dude how do you roar through your buttocks and piss through your nose? well, you talk am, na you know the way your body works.
So what do you do with your eyes? eat?
Sad enough gabrywyl didn't get her gang on your sorryass, then am sure you wouldn't spill sh*t. weak son of a#@!#

Now am going offline for you to post again. .as usual. nonsense
No be you dey do am? You for know now. Instead of crowing about nairaland as if I've commited a crime against humanity. A gang of internet thugs only appear scary to dummies. Take note.
Re: Deleted Post by Mesmerize(f): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2008
CH3COO:

No be you dey do am? You for know now. Instead of crowing about nairaland as if I've commited a crime against humanity. A gang of internet thugs only appear scary to dummies. Take note.
You this boy. . who said they should scare you?
Am talking about them giving you your own medicine. .
All am saying is, if her pic wowo make you show your own too
Dnt go throwing stones if your house is built of glass. .

and sorry hon, for a normal person, their nose dnt piss etc. . if your own body diff, abeg, you might wanna report to the nearest doctor
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
Looky Looky what have we got here? Mr Yappy Yappy Emotional Ugly Mopping Man is back.
Re: Deleted Post by onyinye2(f): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
@CH3COO

wow i thought you were this romancer and now i hear you are insulting people pic, man i read what you said and i was even offended. i think an apology is in order.
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2008
I dont think uneducated guys like him would like to apologize. He is too ugly to apologize anyways. Worthless. . . Useless. . . SAD. . .
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2008
onyinye2:

@CH3COO

wow i thought you were this romancer and now i hear you are insulting people pic, man i read what you said and i was even offended. i think an apology is in order.

ROMANCER OK Girl, havent you heard da news? All Romantic guys are gay, irresponsible, Abusers, Molesters and all the negative things which a devil could own.

That explains why is he Coo Coo in da head.
Re: Deleted Post by onyinye2(f): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
LordChaser:

ROMANCER OK Girl, havent you heard da news? All Romantic guys are gay, irresponsible, Abusers, Molesters and all the negative things which a devil could own.

That explains why is he Coo Coo in da head.

not necessarily, i know plenty of romantic guys who are nothing of what you just stated about them. may be the men in which you have seen were these things but i really can't agree with such a radical statement.
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
onyinye2:

not necessarily, i know plenty of romantic guys who are nothing of what you just stated about them. may be the men in which you have seen were these things but i really can't agree with such a radical statement.

Ma Girl, I did not say it I read it in da news. And speaking about it, Oprah Winfrey even has a show on it on National TV. Anyways, maybe not all but the MAJORITY.

This Coo Coo In Da Head guy is surely one of it. Its proven on this thread.

And its even proven that he is uneducated cause he started off by bashing people up for noooo reason, and then he even posted the "Out of topic Post" in this thread since the topic is "What's Your Romantic Weakness?" and NOT "WHO IS UGLY" and yet he is the ugliest one here after all. What a Sad Man. . .

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by Mesmerize(f): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2008
LordChaser, where are u?
Re: Deleted Post by LordChaser(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2008
In Ma Crib grin Why you wanna know Sista?
Re: Deleted Post by lucabrasi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
lifting my spirits and making me feel better when im kinda down/pensive,im not big on the whole romance thing, too nigerian for that
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 1:25am On Jul 06, 2008
I didn't even insult the pic @ oyinye, I just uttered the first thought that came to my head when I saw the picture. I don't see any wrong in that. Never once said the people in the pic are ugly. Those making those bogus allegations are clearly looking to make me a target - but I don't mind.

Mesmerize:

You this boy. . who said they should scare you?
Am talking about them giving you your own medicine. .
All am saying is, if her pic wowo make you show your own too
Dnt go throwing stones if your house is built of glass. .
I don't need a medicine so there's no reason to have them give me one. That's your attempt at counter-rhetoric . . . you imployed the ef bombs and insults - those failed to work - now you're fumbling about with analogies . . what next? Aside . . . which kind yeye proverb be this? My house isn't built of glass, and I don't really see how that fits in here.

and sorry hon, for a normal person, their nose dnt piss etc. . if your own body diff, abeg, you might want to report to the nearest doctor
Exactly! Since you're so slow, I was trying to hint that you're irregular and abnormal. grin grin don't throw another ef bomb sha, it's all in good fun.

see how you're killing my good vibe with oyin? sigh! cockblock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fixed / The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~ / Watch Video: Cattle Rearer Seen Having Sex With His Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.