Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Deleted Post - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Post (22097 Views)

10 Keys That Will Make Your romantic relationship strong And Lasting / Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? / Share Your Romantic Text Messages . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by Hannibal: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
debosky:

you berra hook up with redhotchicthat girl is a farting champion cheesy grin cheesy grin

Touche.

Her odourless, noiseless fartz!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Deleted Post by jaquan(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2008
redhotchic, where are u at?you could be the ans to my prayers according to debosky. pls come let a nice fart go on this thread, let me see if its strong enough for me. wink
Re: Deleted Post by Esss(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

you sure you're not obsessed. . tongue

You bet I am. I more than obsessed.
Re: Deleted Post by rockiedink(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2008
hmmm. . .do i have onethinking undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deleted Post by StephenP(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2008
I'm a sucka for a girl with good communication skills, really flexible and in a room full of people, I am the only person she sees.
Re: Deleted Post by AnthonyKil(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2008
If I see a girls Pussy, thats it. End of story. . . . .
Re: Deleted Post by Wokeyim(f): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2008
What a guy can do to win my heart?
Call me 77x7 times a day, send me lovely text messages, buy me gifts, look me straight in the eyes without words - this says it all, keeps coming on even when i chafe him off, wait for hours just to see me,even if it has to be under the rain; apologize to me even when i embarass him and turn down his advances before his friends.
Hmm, i like to put guys through so much before they can get me, because once they've got u, they forget all the promises they made and the tables get turned- the babe now becomes the one doing the pleading and petting.
Re: Deleted Post by Seun(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2008
Hmm, i like to put guys through so much before they can get me, because once they've got u, they forget all the promises they made and the tables get turned- the babe now becomes the one doing the pleading and petting.

That's because of what you put them through! Once they get you, they realize that you were not worth it.
Re: Deleted Post by StephenP(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2008
Seun:

That's because of what you put them through! Once they get you, they realize that you were not worth it.

ROFLMAO!!! Seun, you've finally made me laugh.
Re: Deleted Post by Wokeyim(f): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2008
Seun:

That's not fair Seun. So all girls are not worth it, you mean. Well, all men are the same, they love to behave anyhow towards women once tehy have them, so taht's why we also take advantage of them while we can. It's a two-way thing, so?
Re: Deleted Post by Seun(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2008
If you had something of value to add to their lives besides than just sex, they would value you more.
Re: Deleted Post by Wokeyim(f): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2008
@ Seun
really? teach me Christian Religious Studies! I can take u on and on around that topic. What are those valuable things u are thinking of?
Re: Deleted Post by rockiedink(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2008
@wokeyim

thats the very wrongest attitude to take. If na me u try dat serenren with, if you do mistake agree for me with that attitude, d way i go take congo you, the place wey dey under go turn inside out!

@seun
bros, thanks so much for ya reply to her. She thinks women are goddesses to be worshipped.
Re: Deleted Post by francessby(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2008
not have any or do you one
Re: Deleted Post by Wokeyim(f): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2008
rockiedink:

@wokeyim

thats the very wrongest attitude to take. If na me u try that serenren with, if you do mistake agree for me with that attitude, d way i go take congo you, the place wey dey under go turn inside out!

@seun
bros, thanks so much for ya reply to her. She thinks women are goddesses to be worshipped.

Look at this one. I do it all the time and it works. I'll try it with u and your own go bad pass sef, like carry my handbag in the market, pay my shopping bills even if u had to borrow the money, drive me home after work even if its 50km from where u stay, buy me lunch with the last dime in your pocket and watch me eat even when u're starving, etc. Swear u've never done any of these to any woman before! If you haven't then the babes u have around u aren't worth being called girls. Because any girl who doesn't do this to a man, tomorow it's the same man that'll turn around and boast to his friends of how cheaply he got her. Like i said, am sure u've been doing this for girls and u'll keep doing it. Even if u don't whose loss? Me, i've never asked a man out before, so if u need a woman, u gotta fight to get her brother
Re: Deleted Post by sinthia(f): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
the sight of his bulge wink
whenever i tease him
makes me wet instanta.
makes me wanna grab him and get down fast
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2008
I'll try it with u and your own go bad pass sef, like carry my handbag in the market, pay my shopping bills even if u had to borrow the money, drive me home after work even if its 50km from where u stay, buy me lunch with the last dime in your pocket and watch me eat even when u're starving, etc. Swear u've never done any of these to any woman before! If you haven't then the babes u have around u aren't worth being called girls.

So because some girls don't do the above that I consider wicked and selfish, you say they aren't worth being called girls? Whoever briefed you on relationships, did more of a disservice to you. This is pathetic!!!!

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by Wokeyim(f): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ stillwater
Supporter of the masses! No one briefed me on relationships. I learnt through experience that guys don't appreciate la lady once they've got her, especially when they think they got her cheap. So at least when they start misbehaving later in the relationship, i'll also have stories of victories to tell cool cool
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2008
Have you searched yourself to know why they don't appreciate you or preferably treat you like dirt afterwards? cheesy
Re: Deleted Post by Wokeyim(f): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
Yes, I have. And i think it's because am too good to be true!  lipsrsealed
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
What a fairy tale!!! I thought la la land ended in story books sad cheesy
Re: Deleted Post by sistawoman: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2008
Wokeyim:

Look at this one. I do it all the time and it works. I'll try it with u and your own go bad pass sef, like carry my handbag in the market, pay my shopping bills even if u had to borrow the money, drive me home after work even if its 50km from where u stay, buy me lunch with the last dime in your pocket and watch me eat even when u're starving, etc. Swear u've never done any of these to any woman before! If you haven't then the babes u have around u aren't worth being called girls. Because any girl who doesn't do this to a man, tomorow it's the same man that'll turn around and boast to his friends of how cheaply he got her.

And you wonder why they treat you like dirt. People treat you how you treat them. If a guy sees that you are only out for yourself then he will use you up and throw you out like yesterdays meal. But if you are a WOMAN then he will respect you and call you the next day. But acting like a GIRL will not get you treated like a WOMAN.
Re: Deleted Post by Wokeyim(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
That's story for another day. I think u all should reply to the post and stop concerning yourselves with what my romantic weaknesses are. I've told u all, only when a guy can do all that will i know he is serious. Case closed!
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 4:03am On Jul 03, 2008
If I see a girls Pussy, thats it. End of story. . . . .

Anthony, if you like a girls pussy so much, I shall then take your Grandma's and stick it on your face. HA! You like that now you Hot Bugger?!?!? angry angry
Re: Deleted Post by Mesmerize(f): 4:05am On Jul 03, 2008
Gabrywyl. . are you like Anthony's mother? lol just aking
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2008
gabrwyl please get that picture off your profile. I swear I almost had a heart attack.
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2008
Mesmerize:

Gabrywyl. . are you like Anthony's mother? lol just aking
We're Blood Soul Mates. Thats why

CH3COO:

gabrwyl please get that picture off your profile. I swear I almost had a heart attack.
What is your problem If you dont like it, dont look at it! angry GEEEZZZZ. . . . I so agree with that last poster where Nairalanders just have nothin else better to do but to bash other people's picture.
Re: Deleted Post by CH3COO(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2008
gabrywyl:

What is your problem If you don't like it, don't look at it! angry GEEEZZZZ. . . . I so agree with that last poster where Nairalanders just have nothin else better to do but to bash other people's picture.
Hey! I'm just being blunt. Whatever happened to being honest, huh?
Re: Deleted Post by Mesmerize(f): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2008
CH3COO:

Hey! I'm just being blunt. Whatever happened to being honest, huh?
No! That's outrageous. . you checked on your own risk, you should have shut it up when no one asked you to comment it. .
see how naija men show respect to women. .oloshi. hisss

gabrywyl:

Understandable
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2008
Well, you cannot expect everyone to be a supermodel you know? Thats how I was born to be and thats how God made me and so its either you accept it or you dont cause I cannot please anyone and everyone on earth.

You are being rude by judging on the way people looks. If the world is made up with beautiful people all the time, then the world would be perfect dont you think so? And if the world is filled with people whom discriminates all the time, the world will be a sad place to live in.
Re: Deleted Post by StephenP(m): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2008
CH3COO:

Dude, you shouldn't be judging people if you don't have one yourself.
Re: Deleted Post by Gabry(f): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2008
Posted by: Mesmerize
No! That's outrageous. . you checked on your own risk, you should have shut it up when no one asked you to comment it. .
see how naija men show respect to women. .oloshi. hisss

Exactly. Thanks sis  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.