Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! (5433 Views)

Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget / FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! / FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
abu12: You see, this is a good example

[size=14pt]B-E-H-O-L-D: The 10 lane Lagos-badagry Expressway and railway line by Lagos Govt. [/size]
Great project. That is what we want ALL over Nigeria. But the APC govt should endeavour to COMPLETE it because its been going on for like forever. If Tinubu will steal less, some of those projects would have been completed by now.

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Longeria(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
geeez: Fresh lies grin
pure truth
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Longeria(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
awakulowoo: Any investment in ibo land is a waste because of erosion, kidnapping, robbery, underage girl molestation and other vices. That is why you see them polluting Yoruba land.
Obasanjo phocked his daughter in law.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
Longeria: Obasanjo phocked his daughter in law.
what has that got to do with the thread?

Anyway, FFK phuckked BianCar, ikemba's wife
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Longeria(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
bloggernaija: Fresh air never felt
Fresh air never seen
Fresh air dey smell.
Fresh only only ever seen on paper.
CLUELESS DUMBO JO'S DESTINY IS TO BANKRUPT NIGERIA- SAGE TUNDE BAKARE
Bad belle go kill you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Longeria(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
TribalEAST: what has that got to do with the thread?

He's jail bound.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2013
FRESH AIR EVERYWHERE U GO.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by chukjojo(m): 1:05am On Sep 27, 2013
awakulowoo: Any investment in ibo land is a waste because of erosion, kidnapping, robbery, underage girl molestation and other vices. That is why you see them polluting Yoruba land.
MUMU! to you, Nigeria first indigeneous auto manufacturing industry, aka IVM=Innoson Vehicle Motors is in Lagos abi? Go hug 330kv line.
@op am suspecting you o! how come you know all these? but i strongly disagree with your underating project at amichi, anambra state. the project there is 330kv transmision line, to power nnewi and it metropolis. while that of awka has been completed, awka celebrated 31days uniterrupted power supply few weeks ago.
please dont argue, 'cause am in d field and living in nnewi.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: The east is now home of industrization

But the bigger question is: When is it gonna become the home of EDUCATION?
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Ewarrior: 2:25am On Sep 27, 2013
FRESH ARMPIT AIR grin
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by makazona(m): 2:35am On Sep 27, 2013

am beginin to hate the yorubas cz they too tribalistic for my liking.serious issues must be seen along ethnic lines.mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by madamoringo(f): 3:25am On Sep 27, 2013
makazona:

am beginin to hate the yorubas cz they too tribalistic for my liking.serious issues must be seen along ethnic lines.mtcheeew!

But you people pretend not to see the dolt wilywily when his tribal grade madness descends on him? Well, I am sure Yorubas do not care or give a damn about you, you will not even see them of any interest in your entire land, how much an ordinary you? Meanwhile, you cannot do without flocking into their prosperous lands every minute!

@OP, there is no need for pictures. The fresh air is more proof of all the accomplishments you listed. May the ibos never see they are being robbed by this retardeen GEJ. Every week, 4 - 7 days in any week you must read of something new being created in the South West - Lagos, Osun, Ogun and Oyo, etc. Yet you even included transformers in your list of fresh air things?? LWKMD!

3 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by ofala(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2013
I see a frustrated hungry small boy here. The unfortunate thing is that instead of you to focus on doing something good for yourself, you wake up every morning, stand infront of your gate, admire guys drive past to their work places and hate them in your mind.God help those who help themselves.Go and find work
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by fastguy10: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2013
@ OP I wat 2 ask u a question if a leader dnt work tell me d purpose y piple elected him

As 4 u awakulowoo 2 be honest wt u yourba second name na dirty tribe even unborn baby no dat yourba piple always dirty soon igbos will rule u in ur state is just a matter of time
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by basisop(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2013
GEJ all the way! 2015 is a walk over for the best Presido ever. South East saw obvious marginalization from past dictators who paraded themselves as leaders.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Yet south easterners keep fleeing their regions daily to APC controlled state, yet south eatserners keep screaming marginalisation

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2013
madam_oringo:

But you people pretend not to see the dolt wilywily when his tribal grade madness descends on him? Well, I am sure Yorubas do not care or give a damn about you, you will not even see them of any interest in your entire land, how much an ordinary you? Meanwhile, you cannot do without flocking into their prosperous lands every minute!

@OP, there is no need for pictures. The fresh air is more proof of all the accomplishments you listed. May the ibos never see they are being robbed by this retardeen GEJ. Every week, 4 - 7 days in any week you must read of something new being created in the South West - Lagos, Osun, Ogun and Oyo, etc. Yet you even included transformers in your list of fresh air things?? LWKMD!
If GEJ is robbing Igbo piple what will u call what Obasanjo did to Igboland
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2013
lakhadimar: Yet south easterners keep fleeing their regions daily to APC controlled state, yet south eatserners keep screaming marginalisation
Apart from Lagos which other APC states are south easterners fleeing to? Mind u Imo is an APC state did u include that too.
Note: kids like u shall stop displaying stupidity in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Ngwakwe: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2013
I cannot be fooled, I will only appreciate government effort in the South East when the Igbos start coming back home from exiles.

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2013
lakhadimar: Yet south easterners keep fleeing their regions daily to APC controlled state, yet south eatserners keep screaming marginalisation
Is APC controlled states not part of Nigeria? Are southeasterners not Nigerians? Nigerians have every right to reside in any part of their fatherland. There are so many yorubas here in Enugu (I have two yoruba families as neighbours), so are they here because Fashola has failed?

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Pataki: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2013
Not even a single picture to prove the validity of this thread?

Devil and him pikins sabi lie well well!

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2013
Ngwakwe: I cannot be fooled, I will only appreciate government effort in the South East when the Igbos start coming back home from exiles.
If you'r waiting for igbos outside the southeast to all return, then you may wait till eternity. Igbos migrate alot, even during the pre-indepedence era and there's nothing anybody can do about that. It is a cultural thing.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Pataki: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: you are dead on arrival, the fresh Air is already everywhere in the east. The east is now home of industrization so you better go and committ suicide. your are only an incubus and harbinger of evil.
Home of industrialization you say? Which industries are those?

Fake clothes? Fake drugs? Fake shoes? Fake electronics? Etc....

Or you mean, the industry of kidnapping, child molestation, amidst the various other social evil vices prevailing across the SE region?

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by remarkD(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2013
I know you can not believe it.. its okay, mate.

I recall Kats trying to educate a rascal whom was making noise about Lagos..

then a poster said he hopes the SE will receive all the attention it deserves but has been without since the civil war...

and the rascally poster said that will never happen...

Embarrassed (I assume) Kats has to explain to him as best he could that ... the say "onye ji mmadu n'ala ji onwe ya..." i.e. pretty much you can't have it both ways...

Since your brains have been used to being bombarded with negative things about the SE, even though most of y'all haven't been there, it seems strange anda difficult to believe "any thing good can come out of Israel" ...

geeez: Fresh lies grin
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by remarkD(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
What is your culture's perspective or view of women? more so with respect to the fact that Obj slept with "family" and FFK's recent (and past) behavior towards women, his wife and kids involved... (not to mention how young, in her teens, Bianca was in his claimed relationship with her... )

Also... is there any woman of repute ... and I mean national/international repute re congition and role model attributes?
alleged s

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Apart from Lagos which other APC states are south easterners fleeing to? Mind u Imo is an APC state did u include that too.
Note: kids like u shall stop displaying stupidity in nairaland
Ogun state is an Apc controlled state in the south west, the number of ibos in ogun alone is more than the number of yorubas in the entire south eastern state viz: abia, anambra, enugu, ebonyi and imo. Why are you guys fleeing from the fresh fart Gej has given you all
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If you'r waiting for igbos outside the southeast to all return, then you may wait till eternity. Igbos migrate alot, even during the pre-indepedence era and there's nothing anybody can do about that. It is a cultural thing.
Lmao @ cultural thing. This dude, uve never put up a post where ure not deceiving urself in attempts to decieve others.

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
lakhadimar: Ogun state is an Apc controlled state in the south west, the number of ibos in ogun alone is more than the number of yorubas in the entire south eastern state viz: abia, anambra, enugu, ebonyi and imo. Why are you guys fleeing from the fresh fart Gej has given you all
Where is ur source or u are a liar
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by meccuno: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
some times i wonder if there is a brain in that egg of yousr called a head....why display stupidity..........
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
OP..

He like spamming NL with nonsense.
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by meccuno: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2013

dumb and dumber..... angry
Re: FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! by meccuno: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy: OP..

He like spamming NL with nonsense.
only because it relates to the south east....aren't you tired of being a bigot....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ELECTIONS 2015: Ogun INEC Takes Delivery Of Additional 170,000 Pvcs / I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.