Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria (35089 Views)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmm..
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Horus(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoHivwrhANE

[size=15pt]Interpol issues global arrest warrant for the White Widow[/size]

Interpol has issued an arrest notice for British terror suspect Samantha Lewthwaite at the request of Kenya.

The agency issued a Red Notice, or internationally wanted persons alert, following the massacre at a shopping mall in Nairobi.

Muslim convert Lewthwaite, 29, is wanted by Kenya on charges of being in possession of explosives and conspiracy to commit a crime dating back to December 2011.

She has been dubbed the 'white widow' because she was married to 7/7 London suicide bomber Jermaine Lindsay.
Samantha Lewthwaite Samantha Lewthwaite may have lived in South Africa

Circulated to all 190 Interpol member countries, the Red Notice represents one of the agency's most powerful tools in tracking international fugitives.

"By requesting an Interpol Red Notice, Kenya has activated a global 'tripwire' for this fugitive," said Interpol Secretary General Ronald K. Noble.

"Through the Interpol Red Notice, Kenyan authorities have ensured that all 190 member countries are aware of the danger posed by this woman, not just across the region but also worldwide," he added.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by jking001(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Am not going to cast aspersion on anyone,its possible this woman was in nigeria,we see a lot in abuja with their veil,I remember the attitude of one of them that met me at AP filling station maitama opposite transcorp hilton and she just over took me with her black c class she acted with impunity as if to say am above you and above the law, trust this silly 9ja petrol station attendant they were busy looking at her car brand new car i tried to tell her she was wrong and can't believe a woman would act this way there was this strange look on her face like this man you want trouble,so i just ignored her cos i was not in the mood to start a fight with a white woman ,don't know who she belongs to so that's the problem in 9ja even if the police see's her they would not have the courage to accoust her for the same reasons mentioned in the article she would always slip away.

3 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Ajengogo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
How did the white widow pass through their so-called fanatstic white security aparatus all the way to Nigeria That is if at all I should even believe the whole story. And the white dudes (borrowing Keshi's words) have the temerity to blame the woman's escape on Nigerian security agents' ineptitude. What a stupid way of covering one's negligence at the expense of others.

[size=25pt]My question is: Must every misfortune anywhere in the world be linked to Nigeria willy nilly[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by born2boink(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nigeria will never carry. I am sure Jesus and Mohammed may even originated from nigeria.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by greall1: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by creativemusic: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
amiskurie: this woman must have been programmed by the CIA

Another fool always holding on to conspiracy theories. Of what use would killing ordinary people to CIA by using this woman? Please, you have to answer that question as you believe she has been programmed by CIA.

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
@NL moderator or editor. God go punish you for hiding my comment. ........ The truth is bitter, thats why this country can never move forward cos of ignorant a$$$holes like u.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
How did she escape if she's among those who masterminded the attack and was seen among them?
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Gwekzy: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
All dis pple jst wan try put and end to british visa 4 us...he no go beta 4 who eva edit dis false story
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by mayo47(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
PDPwayoo: @NL moderator or editor. God go punish you for hiding my comment. ........ The truth is bitter, thats why this country can never move forward cos of ignorant a$$$holes like u.
There's no need to curse anyone, okay so what the truth?
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
slim fit :
She just needs to open her skirt not even money grin and nigerian police will let her go.
I blame ASUU, that's why useless goats like you come here with ur half baked brain and type rubbish. Anu mpama
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by sCun: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayo47:
Its peeps like u dat wud Neva allow 9ija move forward when you always shy away from the truth. U don't know how Nigeria police be like or maybe u don comot for years. Bros naija is in a huge mess.
Your life is a huge mess. Even if it is possible for her to evade arrest in Nigeria, does it justify the writing of a fake story like this?
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by iphedahyor(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Where is Jack Bauer
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by HolyHolla(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
I hope she wasn't the lady I saw last week at a beer palor shacking Star-beer. Why didn't I check her out properly? She may have disguised as a black widow!!!

Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
all4naija:

Another fool always holding on to conspiracy theories. Of what use would killing ordinary people to CIA by using this woman? Please, you have to answer that question as you believe she has been programmed by CIA.

U re the fool my friend, I don't support conspiracy theories, but believing this article is the ultimate foolishness. This same woman was released by the brits some years ago, brits travel from britain to kenya and somalia and become terrorists but they never do anything about and u say of what use would it be to CIA, you obviously don't know anything about international politics, CIA, US, MI15

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by sunnyotunsman: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
why do America and uk govt always link every terrorist suspect that were born and raised in that countries as nigerians even though they had never visited nigeria or africa before but has either parent of africa descent?Enough of this racial profiling o!
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Promhize:

U re the fool my friend, I don't support conspiracy theories, but believing this article is the ultimate foolishness. This same woman was released by the brits some years ago, brits travel from britain to kenya and somalia and become terrorists but they never do anything about.

Are you still fooling around? Now, it is Brit's not CIA. You need to read something about this lady biography and other information before making up senseless idea. You are really a fool, man.

I think at first you are going to say she's used by MI5 to infiltrate the terrorist group when the opposite is the case here.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
yunglykmine: I don't want to believe this... We can't have both Shekau & Samantha Lewthwaite (White-widow) in this Country.
what a deadly colabo,we don enter one chance be dat o,dis na original end thyme thn weda seun likes it or not,na hend tyme thn.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by mayo47(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Scun: Your life is a huge mess. Even if it is possible for her to evade arrest in Nigeria, does it justify the writing of a fake story like this?
Lool I laugh in Spanish, I referred to 9ija as in " a huge mess" wasn't directed to any individual and u attacking me so uncalled for uno. Illiterates like u excite my disgust and u make mention of fake story. How do u know its a fake story? it was reported on daily mirror and thisday newspaper. What do UK intend to gain framing up a story. They don't have time for such nonsense.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by hod898(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
If there is one thing that annoys me about these white pebbles it would be their idiocy in self glorification. What do they mean by if it were in Europe, she wouldn't have escaped? What evidence do they have to blame Nigeria on her escape. Okay, saying that she evaded our security forces wasn't enough for that journalist; the person had to add, 'where the security forces are notoriously corrupt' to show the world disgust they have for Nigeria. It's not like every report is often true that they carried their gossipy news-itchy fingers to type that nonsense--'reports said that she had almost been caught in Nigeria but she bribed her way out of trouble'.
Imagine the haste that they used to report this? Because it is Nigeria, the cursed land of corrupt and troublesome people where everything goes for nothing; a country prone to terrorist attacks, oh yeah--at least that's what they think. Even if there was an atom of truth in their sentiment, it has got NOTHING to do with The Kenyan Mall Attack... notorious procrastinators.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
hod898: If there is one thing that annoys me about these white pebbles it would be their idiocy in self glorification. What do they mean by if it were in Europe, she wouldn't have escaped? What evidence do they have to blame Nigeria on her escape. Okay, saying that she evaded our security forces wasn't enough for that journalist; the person had to add, 'where the security forces are notoriously corrupt' to show the world disgust they have for Nigeria. It's not like every report is often true that they carried their gossipy news-itchy fingers to type that nonsense--'reports said that she had almost been caught in Nigeria but she bribed her way out of trouble'.
Imagine the haste that they used to report this? Because it is Nigeria, the cursed land of corrupt and troublesome people where everything goes for nothing; a country prone to terrorist attacks, oh yeah--at least that's what they think. Even if there was an atom of truth in their sentiment, it has got NOTHING to do with The Kenyan Mall Attack... notorious procrastinators.
Is the news coming from the West or your locals?
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Saintigk(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
It's like having Messi and C Ronaldo in Barca team against Tahiti national team.

yunglykmine: I don't want to believe this... We can't have both Shekau & Samantha Lewthwaite (White-widow) in this Country.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nigeria would be roped into this barbaric act somehow! First of all, what are the facts that support this claim? Was this before or after the Kenyan attack? And what does the writer mean by saying "These countries - Nigeria, Kenya and Somalia have tight-knit presence of Al-shabab" When and How?? angry
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by McDoe(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Every nation has its shortcomings. The Nigeria Police is not the worst in the world otherwise they wouldnt be known for their contributions to peace missions globally. All these unsubstantiated claims are just meant to smear the image of the Nigeria Police. F**k UK and USA.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Horus(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2BqDvNJr_U

[size=17pt]WANTED - Samantha Lewthwaite (the White Widow)[/size]

"Through the Interpol Red Notice, Kenyan authorities have ensured that all 190 Interpol member countries are aware of the danger posed by this woman, not just across the region but also worldwide"
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by solomon111(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayo47:
Its peeps like u dat wud Neva allow 9ija move forward when you always shy away from the truth. U don't know how Nigeria police be like or maybe u don comot for years. Bros naija is in a huge mess.
you don't get my point.
Yes,police in Nigeria and Africa is very corrupt,but these british people are not providing evidence for their assertion.
They just assume that since Nigeria is facing terrorism issues and the police is corrupt,then the white widow was in Nigeria and evaded security.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
HAHAHA @BRIBED HER WAY
EVEN IF ITS TRUE IM SURE SHE WOULDNT NEED TO
U KNOW HOW WE WORSHIP OYINBO IN THIS PART OF THEWORLD
SHE WOULD JUST SMILE AND THATS ALL
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayo47:
Go back to school biko
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
all4naija:

Are you still fooling around? Now, it is Brit's not CIA. You need to read something about this lady biography and other information before making up senseless idea. You are really a fool, man.

I think at first you are going to say she's used by MI5 to infiltrate the terrorist group when the opposite is the case here.

I reserve my comment
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by mankand(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dont believe the mainstream media anymore. Lots of false flags recently

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members / Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.