Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria (34992 Views)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by PweetyJay(f): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
They just had to add Nigeria to the story!!! Please what proof do they have of her being in naija? undecided
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
osashilton:
if i may ask u, what wuld u hv done if it was a black woman? beat her up? smh. he did the right thing by ignoring her.

Out of point.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
[size=20pt]british are liars. they should take responsibility of their own citizen make thunder no fire them.[/size]
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Katsumoto: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayo47:
Its peeps like u dat wud Neva allow 9ija move forward when you always shy away from the truth. U don't know how Nigeria police be like or maybe u don comot for years. Bros naija is in a huge mess.

Agreed that Nigerian Police is corrupt but where is the evidence that she was arrested or about to be arrested before paying a bribe to escape?

What offence could she have committed in Nigeria to warrant an arrest? If she truly was in Nigeria, then she would have been low-key.

Were the Police in Nigeria or Kenya on the look out for her? Did Interpol share any intelligence with Nigeria before the attack?
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Justbeingreal(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idi Amin: Thank God I now have dual citizenship. Naija is dead to me sad I'm only waiting for Bia#fra undecided
bia#fra habi nor worry continue waiting
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by fabulousdame(f): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
*walks away from thread* continues 'game of thrones'
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by mayo47(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Agreed that Nigerian Police is corrupt but where is the evidence that she was arrested or about to be arrested before paying a bribe to escape?

What offence could she have committed in Nigeria to warrant an arrest? If she truly was in Nigeria, then she would have been low-key.

Were the Police in Nigeria or Kenya on the look out for her? Did Interpol share any intelligence with Nigeria before the attack?

I quite agree with you..
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by sCun: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
tagged ''masterminder'' because she's white but TERRORIST if its black.

shakara...u
white window
crouching tiger
iron monkey

whatever...who cares.

OBAMA AND E'ALLIES NO GO LET US REST JUST BECAUSE we get oil
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by osashilton: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nuzo':

Out of point.
So now u will agree u were totally out of point in d first place.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Kei144(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
The BBC reporter is using style to insult Nigeria.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by strangest(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
gsaint trinity: Na big lies..... they should shut d hell up. 9ja must be linked to any nonesense. how did they know she bribed her way.

no mind oyibo... na drone dey use abi na satelite dey take know say she bribe police... Naija Police, una see una life?
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Xhammy: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Why is it that almost all terorist are Muslims?!
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by delvinmaya(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayo47:
Lool I laugh in Spanish, I referred to 9ija as in " a huge mess" wasn't directed to any individual and u attacking me so uncalled for uno. Illiterates like u excite my disgust and u make mention of fake story. How do u know its a fake story? it was reported on daily mirror and thisday newspaper. What do UK intend to gain framing up a story. They don't have time for such nonsense.

you should have kept quiet,instead of talking, cos you just affirmed the potency of his thesis
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by lottogist: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
As late as May 2012, records from the country’s deeds office show, she rented a house in the mainly Muslim area of Mayfair under a stolen identity known both to Kenyan and South African authorities. She traveled in and out of South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania and probably Somalia, according to interviews with South African, Kenyan and American investigators, and al-Shabaab videos posted online.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-27/-white-widow-at-large-as-governments-bungle-cooperation.html

this bloomberg article is a comprehensive one and has nothing to say about her ever coming to Nigeria.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by ladenz(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
all4naija:

Another fool always holding on to conspiracy theories. Of what use would killing ordinary people to CIA by using this woman? Please, you have to answer that question as you believe she has been programmed by CIA.

its disgusting to see the way you people resort to insults at the slightest opportunity. what has he said to warrant your calling him a fool. some people just insist on behaving like illiterates
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
ladenz:

its disgusting to see the way you people resort to insults at the slightest opportunity. what has he said to warrant your calling him a fool. some people just insist on behaving like illiterates

Probably you too are fool. Who are 'you people'? Please, take your disease to somebody else not me,dude!
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by whitecat007: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
What question do you want me to answer? The west is being haunted by the monsters they created, and if you don't know that by now, there is no answer that can take you off the merry go round you are on.
Most of the terrorist attack are planned and carried out by the CIA and by throwing a few bombs at home is an attempt to shift the focus off them when they are ready to wreak havoc the rest of the world in which Nigeria is their main target NOT Kenya. Watch and see as the game of subduing the biggest, baddest and most populous black nation that could really be a game changer if willing. Just think for a minute why Nigeria is involve in it now.

all4naija:

Did you say protect white race? As much as I can remember terrorists usually attack the West (largely white) than developing world(largely black and other colors). If CIA(protecting white race) is the brain behind extremism why are terrorists always targeting white people? Please, answer that question for me. You are the one bringing race into the matter now.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by DMainMan: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Well..

I am fully against the wearing of a Hijab in Public places.. #YES! Sadly, Terrorists have hijacked that as a mean of carrying out Terror attacks, so the Muslim women should understand that this is for both their safety & ours..

Secondly, why should a Police officer harass a woman wearing a Hijab?!

If she landed in Nigeria (Most Likely Lagos Airport), she would only need to open her Hijab to the Immigrations people at the arrival point, once she crosses immigrations, shes home free. Thats why this news is quite funny. I doubt that any Nigerian Police officer would be able to identify this woman if she stands in front of them right now without a Hijab on. The News of this woman being wanted sef barely came out a few days ago, so when did she land Nigeria and escape?!

Soon enough, Nigeria would ban Hijabs in public like France has done.. The risk implications are getting higher.

u must b a foolish fool
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Humphreydis(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idi Amin: Thank God I now have dual citizenship. Naija is dead to me sad I'm only waiting for Bia#fra undecided
**Angry**....u ar a motherfucker!.........e bu onye motherfucker!
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by phaat(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
samantha...... Is a moslem?
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Xhammy :
Why is it that almost all terorist are Muslims?!

Because non-Muslims decide who is a terrorist and who is not.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
whitecat007: What question do you want me to answer? The west is being haunted by the monsters they created, and if you don't know that by now, there is no answer that can take you off the merry go round you are on.
Most of the terrorist attack are planned and carried out by the CIA and by throwing a few bombs at home is an attempt to shift the focus off them when they are ready to wreak havoc the rest of the world in which Nigeria is their main target NOT Kenya. Watch and see as the game of subduing the biggest, baddest and most populous black nation that could really be a game changer if willing. Just think for a minute why Nigeria is involve in it now.

The first question is a rhetorical question,big head!

Can you be reasonable for once? You comment like somebody without brain, running your big mouth around like a rabid dog. Didn't you say it is a plan to protect white race? In this remark it is now haunting them. You need to ask your radical Islamist brothers what their aims are and their origin. I cannot seem to figure out how you come to a conclusion from a share foolishness that the west created Islamist radical group when the West and Islam are often time in opposition. The west political agenda using them in some cases helps to spread their ideology without a doubt but saying it created it is absolutely absurd and unacceptable - if that is what you are trying to talk about in your comment you are dead wrong from that perspective.

For a reminder, alluding to the bogus claim it is created by the west to protect the white race speaks volume of your shortsightedness and racist agenda in this argument.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
phaat: samantha...... Is a moslem?
She converted to Islam at the age of 15. She is a Muslim without any argument about that.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by snakova(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
delvinmaya: very stupid report and preposterous, also quite annoying. to understand why ASUU is on strike, one needs to read the comments of some people in this thread. i swear,your power of reasoning is either too low or non existent.
first,i believe a warrant or whatever interpol issued on her was on the aftermath of the attack,despite her "past" crimes,so why would she have been arrested?
second,they said she was prob dressed in the traditional islamic way a woman is supposed to be dressed,which means you would not even know if the woman walking beside you was white or black. so how did they know she was even in nigeria.
third, what offence did she commit,that warranted her having to bribe the police
yes,the nigerian police are corrupt, but even a dunce should see a spinned tale, but trust certain nigerians who all they want to see or hear is bad things about their country,mumu people
she was sought as far back as 2011. n these 'brits' have more authentic intel than ur sss can fathom.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Litmus: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
lottogist: As late as May 2012, records from the country’s deeds office show, she rented a house in the mainly Muslim area of Mayfair under a stolen identity known both to Kenyan and South African authorities. She traveled in and out of South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania and probably Somalia, according to interviews with South African, Kenyan and American investigators, and al-Shabaab videos posted online.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-27/-white-widow-at-large-as-governments-bungle-cooperation.html

this bloomberg article is a comprehensive one and has nothing to say about her ever coming to Nigeria.

But you see that's not the point.The authors of lies about Nigeria don't even care if you prove them to be lairs because as things stand in this world and perhaps thus has it ever been truth maters not but perception does. Once the post is made the damage is done. Even if people come to realise the truth latter on, the lies told leaves a residual negative feeling on the mind about the thing that is lied about. It is a simple psychological slight of hand. Nevertheless you cant cheat nature, which is a fine balance, this is why i believe in karma.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by ladenz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
all4naija:

Probably you too are fool. Who are 'you people'? Please, take your disease to somebody else not me,dude!

ha. look who is talking about diseases. i know that even someone as unintelligent as you cannot claim that you can discern a physical disease simply by reading my posts. And speaking about mental disorders e.g. psychosis, mental idiocy, bipolar disorder, suicidal tendencies, depression etc. I would say that someone who makes use of the slightest opportunity to hurl insults on social media without really passing across any sensible message is more likely to be suffering from a mental problem. grin

thus having reached the conclusion that you and i are not operating on the same wavelength (i am a sane gentleman and you are an insane illiterate) i hereby refuse to bring myself down to your level and spend time thinking up insults for you. I leave the thread for you and i am going to have some fun this weekend. Dont bother replying cos i am not going to read it.

adios, hijo de puta, hasta la vista. wink

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by dozai: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
all4naija: She converted to Islam at the age of 15. She is a Muslim without any argument about that.
Amadioha save us oh. White Widow again Hijab?? which type. As a christian, i have never been against wearing Hijabs especially the ones like headgear. But i always develop goose pimples coming into close proximity with those masquerade type with 2 pin holes for sight. How in cesar's cork will i know who the hell is inside the mask?? Please which department or ministry in islam are they.
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
dozai:
Amadioha save us oh. White Widow again Hijab?? which type. As a christian, i have never been against wearing Hijabs especially the ones like headgear. But i always develop goose pimples coming into close proximity with those masquerade type with 2 pin holes for sight. How in cesar's cork will i know who the hell is inside the mask?? Please which department or ministry in islam are they.

You need to take some doses of your medications. I think you are on track,dude! grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Emy4u(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nigeria, a place where corruption is celebrated....
Re: Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
DMainMan:

u must b a foolish fool

You must be the product of A'nal insemination... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Digging It Out In A Football Field (photo) / THE ECONOMIST Tags Jonathan As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.