Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu (14943 Views)

Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by flyingdutchman(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jenams: ur friend's wife cud av bn one of those misinformed ones invited as a sham for d real deal! Common sense is not really common! Ameachi shud av distributed d said appointment letter tru local govt education board. I smell lies frm rivers govt. And he shud also show us a letter he wrote invitin d police for adequate security for such gatherin. Hogwash!
HE who does not know, and does not know that he does not know is a fool! Keep quiet for you are ignorant
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Hilaskee(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2013
The teachers were there to be briefed on the expectations of the Ministry of Education RS as well as general orientations in their new jobs. Is it the duty of the police to disperse them or to be sure nothing goes wrong. If I may ask, what is the capacity of the Elekahia stadium? For those that don't know, the capacity of that stadium is about 25,000 people. Again I ask, havent people gathered in that stadium and other stadia in Nigeria wit more than that number (13,000) in one sitting? This is political! Let's not play with legislative and judicial orders because of sentiments because the consequencies will affect even our children.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by zera(m): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2013
am tired of naija politics......you go to the news paper stand every morning only to see the same headlines day by day#it is either pdp or amaechi or ASUU or even boko haram...am tired menh
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by DrHighchief(m): 4:18am On Sep 28, 2013
@Kwoozobie: have u been to rivers state before? Have u seen d schs (primary/secondary) d rivers state govt built in rivers state? Dis new schs needs teachers...check ur facts before commenting on any issue..
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Ekawu: I'm confused of whom to believe, Mbu or Amaechi?
Ameachi is a useless governor, apart frm PH no other place which even have good soil is developed in Rivers. And he is busy using political proprangada, why nt create a company than employing more teachers who will crowed some school and some of D teachers wont go to there distination due to its a village and moreover after he leaves or even now all these socalled thousands of teacher employed is politics. u will never see them in class or schools. Most are working 4 the D govt to say he created employment whereas two yrs later u wont see any of them. I wonder why nigeria dont move forward other than to keep elongating or overcrowding and an exsiting facility or sector, instead of searching 4 new economic oppurtunities to employ ppl.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by SirdeKay: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2013
My people, assuming but not conceding to the fact that those people were actually at the stadium to protest against GEJ, it is still the duty of the police to protect them since they are merely carrying placards and not weapons. It is not for the police to disperse the crowd because they hold a view that is contrary to that go the Federal or State Government. Our constitution guarantees freedom of expression, thought, association and movement. I cannot but wonder which law is Mr. Mbu enforcing.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Oketwin(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2013
My question is why cant Ameachi inform d police commissioner of d gathering as is d normal thing to do,secondly must they assemble all d 13000 at once are there no other way of communing with d said potential teachers. What ever i think Ameachi and mr Mbu should call a truce afterall they are both working for d masses.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by swezenberg(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2013
I am sorry for Mbu after 2015.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by docadams: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
eGuerrilla:

It is shame that someone with a moral compass has to make fickle and morally reprehensible remarks like this, simply to prove his fidelity to the party in power. Is there no bridge you consider too far, jmaine?
Bridge? His type will sell Jesus for 13 shekel at the grunt of their paylords and you are talking of bridge.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by nokingasgod: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
9jaboy007:

Is it dat ur so dumb or ur hatred for good thing is blockin ur brain.a man built the best primary schools netwotk in africa and is free of charge .....employ 13000 un employed people and u angery with him,....the 13 thousand were gatherd for colleion and orentation so u hear and for ur ifo,orentation are done once befor the group orentarion pplsss stop haten

GOD BLESS YOU. And beyond this, Commissioner Mbu came out openly to say the compatriots are miscreants who were going to carry placards expressing dislike to the president. Calling compatriots miscreants is what Prophet Fela Anikulapo Kuti described as animal talk

Placard against the president my foot, must we all agree with the president. So if the alleged placards were to be praises of president, then Mbu will have no problem with that. THe rights of everybody are enshrined in the constitution which Mbu pledged allegiance to. Mbu's primary duty is to maintain law and order and not stifle voices of opposition.

We should all bury our heads in shame that this is happening in 21st century Nigeria and any body supporting Mbu and whoever's tune Mbu is dancing to, should really have their heads examined!
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by DerideGull(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
eGuerrilla: I see some are still huffing and puffing on this thread while, characteristically, adding little real value to the debate. How many post offices still deliver letters in Nigeria?

If a job fair can be held in a large arena like a stadium (see below), why is it that such a venue is then considered unsuitable for the distribution of employment letters? Must your opposition to Amaechi's policies - however misplaced this is - also blind you to reason?

Source

Source

Source

Source

[url=http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/cp-mbu-orders-dispersal-of-recruitment-of-13000-teachers-in-rivers-%E2%80%A2police-action-crass-display-of-naked-power-amaechi.html/]Source[/url]

If the above analogies had come from a different breed of humans other than Nigerian, I would have question the intellectual pedigree of the breed. It is dubious to compare instances where many vendors, government and non-government employers seek to employ large number of qualified applicants with one government agency issuing posting papers. What a joke. I guess in above examples, the lucky applicants were invited to the stadia by their respective employers for posting papers. Why do Africans tend to gravitate towards the area of greater disorder for crying out loud?

You asked “How many post offices still deliver letters in Nigeria?”. Anyway, one of the numerous answers to the question is having goons such as Amaechi as governor in Nigeria and sycophants such as you that support crass behaviors of the so-called leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by DerideGull(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hilaskee: The teachers were there to be briefed on the expectations of the Ministry of Education RS as well as general orientations in their new jobs. Is it the duty of the police to disperse them or to be sure nothing goes wrong. If I may ask, what is the capacity of the Elekahia stadium? For those that don't know, the capacity of that stadium is about 25,000 people. Again I ask, havent people gathered in that stadium and other stadia in Nigeria wit more than that number (13,000) in one sitting? This is political! Let's not play with legislative and judicial orders because of sentiments because the consequencies will affect even our children.

You are correct on one thing, thus, gathering 13000 people in a stadium to issue posting paper is politics in a bad taste.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
DerideGull:
If the above analogies had come from a different breed of humans other than Nigerian, I would have question the intellectual pedigree of the breed. It is dubious to compare instances where many vendors, government and non-government employers seek to employ large number of qualified applicants with one government agency issuing posting papers. What a joke. I guess in above examples, the lucky applicants were invited to the stadia by their respective employers for posting papers. Why do Africans tend to gravitate towards the area of greater disorder for crying out loud?

Since you've elected to group yourself under a particular breed of humans, it is pretty pointless debating this issue with you.
Why should I engage an empty vessel that regularly veers off course due to limited endowment in the cerebral area, when this would be tantamount to an exercise in futility.

The nose bridge is a long way off from the fore-head, so it's best you seek further clarification on my post from the particular breed you identify with.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by DerideGull(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Since you've elected to group yourself under a particular breed of humans, it is pretty pointless debating this issue with you.
Why should I engage an empty vessel that regularly veers off course due to limited endowment in the cerebral area, when this would be tantamount to an exercise in futility.

The nose bridge is a long way off from the fore-head, so it's best you seek further clarification on my post from the particular breed you identify with.

I guess the debilitating vacuous vassal is the person that introduced the most frivolous analogy to the discussion
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess the debilitating vacuous vassal is the person that introduced the most frivolous analogy to the discussion

grin grin grin I will let this slide so as not to detract any further from the important issue highlighted by @OP.
You are advised to draw ONLY cold comfort from the latitude I now allow, though, as I am likely to go asymmetrical on you the next time you choose to malign my handle.

Postscript: there was once a time when your thoughts used to be organised in more coherent fashion, in spite of your views on the continued existence of the Nigerian state. What's triggered the meltdown evident in all your recent posts is anyone's guess... sad
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by DerideGull(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
eGuerrilla:

grin grin grin I will let this slide so as not to detract any further from the important issue highlighted by @OP.
You are advised to draw ONLY cold comfort from the latitude I now allow, though, as I am likely to go asymmetrical on you the next time you choose to malign my handle.

Postscript: there was once a time when your thoughts used to be organised in more coherent fashion, in spite of your views on the continued existence of the Nigerian state. What's triggered the meltdown evident in all your recent posts is anyone's guess... sad

Since you have decided to descend to lower altitude which is warmer than your mounted high horse, I will oblige. At least, you must agree it is beyond the pale of comprehension to gather 13000 teachers in a stadium just to issue posting papers. We must strive to treat fellow Nigerians as humans regardless whose political ox is gored.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by nokingasgod: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Jenams: ur friend's wife cud av bn one of those misinformed ones invited as a sham for d real deal! Common sense is not really common! Ameachi shud av distributed d said appointment letter tru local govt education board. I smell lies frm rivers govt. And he shud also show us a letter he wrote invitin d police for adequate security for such gatherin. Hogwash!

Yes you are right, common sense is not really common especially when it comes to the people of Rivers State as represented by their governor and the Rivers State Police Command as being lorded by Mbu. Tell you what, your reasoning faculty is the real HOGWASH!
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by nokingasgod: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
jmaine:
Please keep your irrelevant subjective views to yourself.

I consider it more shame that people who feel they are objective moral Caesars don't see the aberrant antics of Gov Amaechi in inviting such a gathering without notifying the commissioner of Police.

Okay let even assume he decided to ignore the police due to their recent skirmishes. What happened to the Legal option of delivering the letter via the local education governing boards or better still patronising our much improved NIPOST.

You lots are just in the huge business of siding those perceived to be enemies of the Govt of the day . . . .

How far will you people go in siding mischief makers up to no good simply they antagonize your current object of hate . . . . .

Moral of your story is as follows;
i. the ''legal'' ways to deliver letters of employment to teachers is ''via the local education governing boards or better still patronising our much improved NIPOST''.
ii. The executive governor of a state must at all times seek permission from the State Police Commissioner before taking any decision.

iii. If the executive governor was found wanting in i & ii above, then he's a mischief maker.

iv. Any body with divergent opinion must be ''enemies of the Govt of the day'' . . . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Sajio(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
If you were †̥ be in Gej's shoe...... What will you do? Ameachi, U can't fight your Boss!! I believe Ameachi wiLl do same if it was the Order way round!!
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by nokingasgod: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Bros,your Engrish na die! grin

See spelling and grammatical blunders flying about like missiles.

Your spelling skill has been called to question. angry

At least, he has communicated, he is not an English man and even English men too have been seen severally ''murdering'' English language. I beg free the man, no be by eloquence!
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by vicmela(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
cant smtin b done to mbu so dat he can stop dis insult on d Governor. He's going too far
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by barneyboy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Messi j: Ameachi is a useless governor, apart frm PH no other place which even have good soil is developed in Rivers. And he is busy using political proprangada, why nt create a company than employing more teachers who will crowed some school and some of D teachers wont go to there distination due to its a village and moreover after he leaves or even now all these socalled thousands of teacher employed is politics. u will never see them in class or schools. Most are working 4 the D govt to say he created employment whereas two yrs later u wont see any of them. I wonder why nigeria dont move forward other than to keep elongating or overcrowding and an exsiting facility or sector, instead of searching 4 new economic oppurtunities to employ ppl.
you see my broda if I dnt like a person I still praise him or her 4 a job well done.I was there live,a police man said this"una no go go abi una no hear wetin happen 4 kenya wen e happen una go knw"seconds after he said these gun shots rang in d air and teargas was thrown by a fence near a pry sch there,who were dis gun and tear gas 4 pregnant women,some mothers with children or young men and women eager 2 start work?am a mother of two I dnt think I would be in my right senses 2 leave my family and go abt carrying placards,what is wrong is wrong dnt call yellow white wen u knw dat actually its yellow fear God

1 Like

Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by nokingasgod: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
anonimi:

It is NOT about Amaechi "making a political issue out of employment!
No it is not!!!
This is about the Right Honourable going about to do 419 on his own people. How many times will he give letters to the same set of teachers
Could it be that he is now mingling with that band of scammers and fraudsters gathered together in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN?
You know our people say:

Aguntan ti oba ba aja rin a je igbe- goat wey follow dog waka go soon chop shit.

So there may be no reason whatsoever for the teachers to be asked to converge unless the governor wanted to scam and defraud them in which case the almighty police of Mbu must wield illegality to ward off an alleged illegality. Hmnnnnnnn. Such a retrogressive reasoning!

By the way, that Yoruba proverb was misplaced and does not fit into the context, its either you are still learning the language or you are one of those who pretend to know and understand whereas...
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by juman(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
vicmela: cant smtin b done to mbu so dat he can stop dis insult on d Governor. He's going too far

True, the commissioner of police is going too far.

The president is turning to a dictator.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Ikpewe: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Bros,your Engrish na die! grin

See spelling and grammatical blunders flying about like missiles.

Your spelling skill has been called to question. angry
don't blame him broda, him neva c him 1st skul living certificate. And he is one of those miscreants.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by xtassie: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2013
You are very dumb!
KwoiZabo: why shld Amaechi recruit 13000 teachers at once? Don't the Schools have teachers before or what? even if, couldn't he have done it in batches? secondly, why should he make all of them come to one place to collect their letters? it means that some of them might have travelled from distant LGAs to collect these letters; It is either Amaechi is not wise enough to know that he should take these letters to their various LGs or he wants to make a show or cause a scene with the crowd. Thirdly, he has been in office for six and half yrs he did not recruit these teachers he is only doing it now to score cheap popularity and increase recurrent expenditure for the coming Administration in the state. SMH we are not kids.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by clint77ng: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Symphony007: i can see your level of reasoning and it is disappionting. Every idiotic jonathan supporter knew better than to quote this post but you clumsly took the bait, you are defending an unelected woman using public money to waste on political appreciation and berating a governor for employing 1,300 teachers, calling them political thugs. This is disgusting.
Cos of hatred and bitterness u cant reason well. For days now we have been talking about 13k and u are talking about 1300. I guess u didnt even read d post, u saw GEJ name and decided to pour out the VENOM OF HATRED. Stupid rotimi supporter
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by clint77ng: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2013
DerideGull:

If I have to travel to Abuja to receive my appointment papers while I lived in Port Harcourt, I say Nigeria is a complete cesspit and damnable jungle.
dont mind them. Cos of hate, they dont think again. I got my appointment letter thru DHL.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by clint77ng: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2013
Dr. Highchief:
@Kwoozobie: have u been to rivers state before? Have u seen d schs (primary/secondary) d rivers state govt built in rivers state? Dis new schs needs teachers...check ur facts before commenting on any issue..
Are the new schools or new buildings?
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2013
DerideGull:

You asked “How many post offices still deliver letters in Nigeria?”. Anyway, one of the numerous answers to the question is having goons such as Amaechi as governor in Nigeria and sycophants such as you that support crass behaviors of the so-called leaders in Nigeria.

SPDC Nigeria still hold job fairs till date for employment.
I travelled to Lagos 2wice a Schlumberger job that i never got.

You can choose to believe or doubt, but gathering people in stadiums for job matters in Nigeria was not started by Amaechi and neither will this be the last.
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by GamaG(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Policewoman: Amaechi when will you stop making a fool of yourself?
when ur mama n papa stop fooling themselves then Amaechi will stop. Rubbish! U think say e dey easy 2give 13k youths jobs? Including other ministries it will be upto 25k jobs, ur mama n papa fit do am?
Re: Rivers Teachers Are Miscreants - CP Mbu by Mylove55(f): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
jmaine:

Gee, i expressly said the power to issue out permit resides with the governor with the "Active" involvement of the police. Even though the power to override the police in some instance is present.

The "May" implies the prerogative of the governor to confer such powers of issuance on any senior officer ranging from a chief Superintendent to the commissioner.

Let me give you a practical term. Amaechi can decide to delegate such powers to any senior officer other than Mbu and Commissioner Mbu wont cough , since the law empowers the Gov to delegate powers to any senior officer of his choice as stated above.

Amaechi has to inform the police of such a large gathering even for his own safety . And that alone constitutes a potential risk with the volatile nature of the state.

The primary responsibility of Gov Amaechi to secure lives and properties rests on the competence and alertness of the security outfits which falls under the jurisdiction of the police. So when Amaechi chose to keep them (The Police) in the dark, whose lives and properties is he protecting ? . .

Again, only the submission of Poster Hardywaltz is rock solid and irrefutable cos the court has spoken regarding the necessity of permit issuance before a public gathering . . .
a gov.should seek permision frm oga at d top,it should also permision on how to run d state.if he want to construct road,build sch,hospital etc.or u also seek permit,on how to run ur house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant / Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja / Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga LGA In Borno,kill 7,injure 7 Others(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.