Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? (1455 Views)

Why Are Atheist So Annoying / Are Atheist Right On Paris Attacks? / Are Atheist Threat To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: science has prove the exisitence of Biblical figures like Jesus, John the baptist, David

One must be high on weed to believe that ancient middle easterners had english names.

1 Like

Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2013
A few minor corrections.

Oluwaseytiano:
Thanks to a couple of survey, it is being put about in certain circles that Europeans have higher IQ than Africans. That may or may not be the case, but let us look at the actual life of Europeans and Africans and see who is living more intelligently.
And guess what it is the Africans. A vast body of research, amassed over recent decades, shows that African belief is physically and psychologically beneficial to a remarkable degree.
In 2006 population researchers at the university of texas discovered that the more often you go to church the longer you live. In the last few years scientist have also discovered that Africans have better outcome from breast cancer, aids, coronary diseases and even IVF. Likewise Africans also report greater level of happiness, are less likely to commit suicide, cope with stressful events much better and even have more kids. And whats more visible is the fact that African people are less likely to smoke, drink or do drugs.
So which is the smarter party? The European who live short, selfish and stunted lives- before they approach hopeless death in despair and the corpse are chucked in a trench (or if they are wrong, they go to hell). Or is it the Africans who live longer, happier lives, have more kids and who go to their death expecting to be greeted by a smiling and benevolent God?
Obviously it is the Africans that are smarter and anyone who thinks otherwise is mentally ill. Science is showing that the human mind is hard wired for faith. Therefore being an European- lacking the vital faculty of faith- should be seen as an affliction, and a tragic deficiency: something akin to being blind.
#SEYTIANO.

3 Likes

Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2013
991:

One must be high on weed to believe that ancient middle easterners had english names.
did you even read the link?
Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Op,

I won't say Atheist are the dumbest NO, they based their axioms on Logical scientific proofs which is applaudable !!

It is worthy of Note that some theists are absolutely dumb in that they just believe without knowing what they believed in ....!!

Nevertheless, Atheists are very dumb,as such I tagged them puffpuff brain most especially those I have engaged within Nairaland simply because despite their acclaimed intelligence,they failed to realised that Science is a means to Knowledge and NOT KNOWLEDGE, there are other means to knowledge other than science !!

So,the fact that Atheists disapproved other means to Knowledge other than science is what makes me tagged them Dumb since their Intelligence is limited to scientific database of proven axioms without realising that Inability of science not yet to develop tools to proof or disproof certain axioms in Life is thus a limitation on science itself !!!

Also, the Nairaland Atheists,Those I have engaged with are confused,Illogical,distortionist and inconclusive !!

E.g The Popular One among them Atheist once asked me ''how could two heterogender overpopulate the world'' Dump Question ..... I replied him to experiment with two Heterogender and mammals e.g Human,Goat or rats !!! ...... I am still waiting for his result !!!

Example 2 .... A boyBoy to the most popular one among the atheist once support theism to disprove another sect of theism.... What is Dumber than an Atheist supporting a Theist sect to disaprove another theist sect ..... That one is not ordinarily dumb but also confused !!!

Atheists is a ''movement'' to me,they only premiered their agenda on Science,it has other hidden agenda as they possesed far bellow Intelligence they claimed !!!

N.B Pls stop hiding my post in Religion section .....I never mentioned names and I posted to the topic and Op ...... This is not Insult on anyone neither flouted any rule !!!
Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by italo: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2013
tobechi74: Dumb? Yes

dumbest? No

dumber? May be ,but you need an instrument to measure the dumbability of the brain. It is called a dumbometer.

Tip ; measure your brain first

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"--St. Paul.
Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: did you even read the link?
did u read the summerian documents?
Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by tobechi74: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: u guys really are dumb.

am not an atheist,

i realy think ure dumb

1 Like

Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2013
tobechi74:

am not an atheist,

i realy think ure dumb
not an atheist? I dont think so
Re: Are Atheist The Dumbest Folks Ever? by MrTroll(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: nope i was hoping you would tell me?
Let me, against my better judgement, give you a little education. . .
An opium is drug gotten from the seed of the poppy plant(papaver somniferum). It is from this seed that the drug Morphine is synthesized from. What does Morphine do?

Morphine is a very potent drug that is used to alleviate severe pains is small quantities. It is a very addictive drug, meaning that if taken for too long can cause both physical and psychological dependence. This means that you will have the urge to continue taking it whether the pain is there or not. It also has the effect of altering your consciousness and making you 'high'. . . Everything becomes funny and sweet and while others are in despair, you are in a cloud 9.

Now, do you understand what the article in your OP was talking about?
Do you think someone who has broken free of this addiction is dumber or smarter than the one who decides to continue living in his cloud 9 bubble?
Have you also heard of the placebo effect?

By the way. . . This your Pascal's wager has been soundly debunked several times. It only goes to show how smart you are when you continue using it. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Communication From The Synagogue / How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage / 2017 Prophecy By Pastor E.adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.