Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (7419 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Agrika: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2013
Goat! Kuku go make sexlife in naija hire u...npama!
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Abbey2sam(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
So what was your mind thinking? That i should have Copied it with my pen right? What a reverse slow thinker? FYI, i copied her story, the upper one was just mine. It was on facebook that i culled from,

What's FYI?
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Godmother(f): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2013
It means for your information
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Women and their love of Sex, I hope her family can afford to refund every kobo the 35yrs old man spent on her 22yrs empty head.

Bottom line still remains that a man of that age was supposed to marry a lady who has matured through relationships and understands the need for speed. The 22yrs old, for me, is to help massage my loins, and dine out at my beck and call, and NEVER considered to wear my ring, I work damn too hard to let a kid break my glassy heart.

Nnah mehn, women purobulem Dikwa Too Muchie sef (Clue: use Igbo accent to read this)

1 Like

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by BarryX(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2013
How many ladies really know what they want talk more of the younger ones who just escaped adolescence ?

Thank God she realised early she might likely cheat.

But isn't this SE,X thingy overrated- how do people equate sexual-satisfaction with marital bliss most times baffle me?.

Couples certainly outlive sex in marriage and again Sexual-satisfaction is not only sticking a willy into a honeypot.

Satisfaction to me is more of the sensual than humping and sweating my brains out like my life depend on it .
cool

1 Like

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Agrika: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Poor girl
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Kudanis(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Why people keep stressing diffrence in age when it has to do with marriage? Wasn't Abraham 10 years older than Sarah in the bible? (Abraham 100; Sarah 90 - at their respective age when they had there son).
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2013
Abraham is probably not as promiscuous as today 's young men,i presume he fed on fresh foods too, thus his virility is intact.Most 35yrs Olds these days are already worn out due to bad food,health damaging habits,promiscouity and lack of exercise undecided
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by BarryX(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2013
byvan: Abraham is probably not as promiscuous as today 's young men,i presume he fed on fresh foods too, thus his virility is intact.Most 35yrs Olds these days are already worn out due to bad food,health damaging habits,promiscouity and lack of exercise undecided
And who has questioned our fertility
Promiscuity was rather rampant in Old testament than now -- check well !! grin

Don't tell me you're serious about that exercise shiiit

The Abraham of old that I know would probably not have a six-pack or exercise like we do grin

Sometimes I wonder how ancient people did it

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies / Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.