Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? (3257 Views)

Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? / Are Short Ladies Really Wicked? / What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by CzarChris(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
First of all, let me start by saying.... I LOVE WOMEN!!! grin grin grin I love that specie so much that thinking of marriage sometimes gives me the creeps cos since I love women, if I get married then I would love woman and that's a big transition undecided

Now to the topic at hand, i've noticed that majority to ladies of 5.8' > are soooo endowed, as in the Arsenal is in complete proportion with the Manchester, but in tall girls it never proportional, either one is cheating the other or it's non existant.
Need I say that short chics tend to be really attractive.
Well, anybody/everybody is entitled to their opinion, but it is what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by TeamSimple(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Guy u want make them loose in two ways. Short withou endowment na 2 - 0 scoreline,how u want make them equalise na.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by CzarChris(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Guy ur in the spirit, the thing just keeps amazing me. God sure knows how to compensate, brief girls are hot... burning hot.
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by CyberWolf: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
the thing that would've enabled them to grow tall are the cause of their backyard endowment.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by Sparrow13: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
It is compensation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by DaWorshiper(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Such is life!
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by kristen12(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
*in dbanj's voice* I'm fully endowed.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by MisterLongman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
The logic..... There is not enough height to cover there weight, so most times they are plump............................................................................. Sometimes a short plumpy girl and a tall slender girl might actually have the same weight but since their height differs they can't have the same physical features...... .................................................................................................... Last Bullet: God is simply amazing with his creations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by Surplus90(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
well well well...here we go again
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by mecussey(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
...also short guys live longer than the tall or huge guys. If you are tall, the only way to live long is to be as skinny as possible. Thats going to be my next project after 35
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Short girls are really endowed. U can't take your eyes off those titties and diddies, mehn! Most short girls are finer than their taller version.

Like God compensating for their shortness.

Who say we don't have a generous God!
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by Kunleskey(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Na true o!... ..well it's a gift 4rm above
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by clitlicker: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Endowed no men shit to me. If girl get sim card for chest and slipper for back as far as she is cute, smart and trendy im in love

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by Vivly(f): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Whatever they lost in height, the good mother nature endowed them. They shouldn't lose both ways. No be their own bad pass.
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by Waspy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
If a man goes bald, Nature compensates him with moustache and goatee

1 Like

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by Pdizzle(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
CyberWolf: the thing that would've enabled them to grow tall are the cause of their backyard endowment.. cheesy
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by 01emek(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
kristen12: *in dbanj's voice* I'm fully endowed.....
picshure or cry
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by CzarChris(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: picshure or cry
supported grin grin cheesy grin grin Honestly I love them endowed, a confirmatory pics and then I'll start the chyking sequence(though rokiatu's got my heart, but we can work something out you know], u feel me cool cool cool
kristen12: *in dbanj's voice* I'm fully endowed.....
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by 01emek(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
CzarChris: supported grin grin cheesy grin grin Honestly I love them endowed, a confirmatory pics and then I'll start the chyking sequence(though rokiatu's got my heart, but we can work something out you know], u feel me cool cool cool
i dey feel you my guy! Me i like them tall. Have you seen those long legs before? It really nice, tall with nice curve
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by lawrenceunaa: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
CyberWolf: the thing that would've enabled them to grow tall are the cause of their backyard endowment.. cheesy
u read my mind
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by kekakuz(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Its all in your mind
short women secrets a special kind of hormone that makes them attractive.
guy am no different
I love short girls
I also the way they stretch to kiss.it shows intent
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by kristen12(f): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: picshure or cry
Picshure ni foto ko
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by kristen12(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
CzarChris: supported grin grin cheesy grin grin Honestly I love them endowed, a confirmatory pics and then I'll start the chyking sequence(though rokiatu's got my heart, but we can work something out you know], u feel me cool cool cool
Dhur!!!
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by 01emek(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
kristen12:
Picshure ni foto ko
if you don't show me picture, i won't believe it tongue
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by kristen12(f): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: if you don't show me picture, i won't believe it tongue
Ounpe
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by 01emek(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
kristen12:
Ounpe
and what dose that mean? cry
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by kristen12(f): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: and what dose that mean? cry
Means Ωo picture
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by 01emek(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
kristen12:
Means Ωo picture
And why don't you come out straigh? Instead of of saying Ounpe? cry

any way am a tall handsome dude with sixpack.. While you are short and heavily endowed. Trust me we could make a nice home.. But first thing first, let me see your pic?
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by CzarChris(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
kristen12:
Dhur!!!
Window tongue
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by CzarChris(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: i dey feel you my guy! Me i like them tall. Have you seen those long legs before? It really nice, tall with nice curve
Bros I get your point, but remember that as they say, "beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder". As for me I love them endowed tall or short, but endowment seems to favour the short more. And as for them legs?(kids close your eyes) Whats better than a well rounded full and fleshy leg that I can use to gym on my shoulder while doing the deed. You feel me?
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by 01emek(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
CzarChris: Bros I get your point, but remember that as they say, "beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder". As for me I love them endowed tall or short, but endowment seems to favour the short more. And as for them legs?(kids close your eyes) Whats better than a well rounded full and fleshy leg that I can use to gym on my shoulder while doing the deed. You feel me?
i they feel you my guy (y)
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by picsOR: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
You already know, don't you. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Meaningful Touches Every Husband Should Use To Reach For His Wife / She Sent An Unclad Picture To My Husband / Say Hello To The Panty Sniffer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.