Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice (1622 Views)

Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. / How Young Is Too Young To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by Adufaye(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
1.She is a final year student!
2.She is 22
3.She is intelligent and brilliant
4.She is beautiful,she hardly wear makes up and don't wear trousers due 2 family religious believe
5.She doesn't go out,always helping her mum at the shop when she is around,since ASUU strike she hasn't gone out!
6.She always make her parents happy and make her self sad,due to there wants and rules

Just recently her parent knew she have a bf,and they told her to cut everything he had/doing with the guy,which she is finding difficult to do,she and the guy deecided to go 7days fasting and prayer,yet the parents are putting pleasure on her,that she might face the axed(disown)!
Pls is she to young to have a bf or too old
or
Her parents are over reacting?
Your kindly advice
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by temi4fash(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
i tink dai r over-reacting....

y do i av d feeling d person is d op...
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by bigtt76(f): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adufaye: 1.She is a final year student!
2.She is 22
3.She is intelligent and brilliant
4.She is beautiful,she hardly wear makes up and don't wear trousers due 2 family religious believe
5.She doesn't go out,always helping her mum at the shop when she is around,since ASUU strike she hasn't gone out!
6.She always make her parents happy and make her self sad,due to there wants and rules

Just recently her parent knew she have a bf,and they told her to cut everything he had/doing with the guy,which she is finding difficult to do,she and the guy deecided to go 7days fasting and prayer,yet the parents are putting pleasure on her,that she might face the axed(disown)!
Pls is she to young to have a bf or too old
or
Her parents are over reacting?
Your kindly advice

Hope the OP is not the guy at the center else I would say the parents have every right at least not with the way OP spelt bolded word grin instead of the correct intended word ....he must be a bad influence hehehe
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by Adufaye(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
temi4fash: i tink dai r over-reacting....

y do i av d feeling d person is d op...
lol am not d on she is my friend
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by Adufaye(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
bigtt76:

Hope the OP is not the guy at the center else I would say the parents have every right at least not with the way OP spelt bolded word grin instead of the correct intended word ....he must be a bad influence hehehe
oh lol......meant pressure there! Sorry typo error,am not d guy,am just a frnd to both party,so kindly advice
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by UyiIredia(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
What kind of poor parenting is that ? Banning a daughter from a relationship to the extent of threatening disowning is silly and is worthy of derision. If the OP loves the dudes keep things coded, but given she appears to me to be mummy's pet she go fit end am. I pray say make life no nack the babe akpako di way d tin nack me.
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by Exponental(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2013
Many parents are responsible for their children's failure. Instead of allowing her to do it in d open, guide n direct her, they are encouraging her go in d secret way. Secrecy will lead to bad advice from friends n secrecy will lead to hiding, taking advantage of any opportunity dat comes n most likely, sex, pregnancy n abortion. She shld express herself to someone close to her parents.
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by Konnektions146(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2013
in as much as what we say here may not really change much, i think de parents are forgetting she is now an adult...
in as much as she is still under dia roof, dey need to free her a little cos these are some of the actions that set dese girls onn the loose and make dem make some mistakes when hey have de slightest of freedom.

OP,
she just may not have to cut all ties but try reduce to de barest minimum interactions with her guy,
she should be patient and wise to balance her life and the life her parents wants untill she lives on her own and live de kinda life she wants,
the parents lived her life for her for 22years, few months wont kill her.
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by MrMac10(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2013
keep asking questions na wen i go come snatch from u i hope say u no go vex
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by kreamidiva(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2013
Exponental: Many parents are responsible for their children's failure. Instead of allowing her to do it in d open, guide n direct her, they are encouraging her go in d secret way. Secrecy will lead to bad advice from friends n secrecy will lead to hiding, taking advantage of any opportunity dat comes n most likely, sex, pregnancy n abortion. She shld express herself to someone close to her parents.

Don't mind them! angry
Re: Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice by Adufaye(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2013
Konnektions146: in as much as what we say here may not really change much, i think de parents are forgetting she is now an adult...
in as much as she is still under dia roof, dey need to free her a little cos these are some of the actions that set dese girls onn the loose and make dem make some mistakes when hey have de slightest of freedom.

OP,
she just may not have to cut all ties but try reduce to de barest minimum interactions with her guy,
she should be patient and wise to balance her life and the life her parents wants untill she lives on her own and live de kinda life she wants,
the parents lived her life for her for 22years, few months wont kill her.

thanks so much,it been two month,and her family haven't die the matter,when ever she wanna go out,they(parents) thinks she is trying to go and see him

(1) (Reply)

Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. / Our Parents Got Married At Age 19-23 But Why Can't We? / If You Want A Man, Get A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.