Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams (35239 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by 80million1: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
#80million:
How about ISI EWU?
*speechless*
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by bravolyk(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
bread and beans
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
this tread has just won an award frm all of u. pls kindly tell us the award that u awarded this nobel prize thread . . . .
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eba, beans and boiled egg
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mustard Seed and Coconut Water.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by FOLLEY20(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
shadrach77: Do not eat cheese before going to bed.It has been proven to be a cause of horrific nightmares. You can google for further info smiley smiley smiley
No food really causes bad dream. To be factual, you need Jesus in your life and a prayer of deliverance.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Take six shot of locally processed dry gin a.k.a ogogoro, and a kolanut....thank me later.

1 Like

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by fortunejum: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tomceeno: Poster, are u from Akwa Ibom? No vex, na question I ask.
Is it only Akwa Ibom that eats dog meat? shocked
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Abbeylincson(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eat whatever you like
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by prof800(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
@OP...Who told you that having bad dreams is a function of the kind of food one eats before bed time..?
Please don't ask this question again.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin
DonColz1: Too much of soaking garri with groundnut and akara causes bad dream. But try to drink alomo bitters next time so that your dreams will be bitter...
Lwtmb @ d Alomo there
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by redsun(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eating heavy and hard to digestfoods like pounded yam,akpu and garri before bed will definitely give you nightmares.Same thing they do to you in the day when you eat them always and you are not a mechanic that lifts heavy metal,truck pusher or a labourer that deals with heavy concrete all day.

Most nigerian like in most things eats foolishly.They have good foods,vegetables and fruits wasting away,but the only thing they presume to be foods are eba,akpu,pounded yam,garri,white rice,red meats and kpomo and that is why obesity and diabetes seems unavoidable among nigerians these days.

1 Like

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by FOLLEY20(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
shadrach77: Do not eat cheese before going to bed.It has been proven to be a cause of horrific nightmares. You can google for further info smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by MykelZaza: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
ucyoma: superstition!!!

what has. dream got to do with. food?
[color=#550000][/color] It actually does cause nightmares wen u overfeed.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by zees(f): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by FOLLEY20(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
No food really causes bad dream. To be factual, you need Jesus in your life and a prayer of deliverance.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by kobonaire(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
FOLLEY20: No food really causes bad dream. To be factual, you need Jesus in your life and a prayer of deliverance.
Even that is faith based smiley
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by princesbamz: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
hahaha I dnt know water to say just unstopable laffin
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
seriously
I never knew some kind of food cause nightmares undecided

na wa o
wonders shall never cease to end on this planet
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nancyij37(f): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahh

Oooooooooo jeyovah!!!Lekwa ajuju,(see question)
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by princesbamz: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
hahaha I dnt know wat to say just unstopable Laffin
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by 4getful: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
I think cat meat is the best.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by aieromon(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
#dumbthread
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by SterlingTowers(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
And this poo made fp. Wonders will never cease
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by bigiyaro(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eat heavy AKPU n OGBONO soup.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by kflexxy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Drink Garri without sugar.. Dats a good dinner 2 aviod nightmares
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by joyli: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fhemmmy: Snake . . . grin
cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy do u eat snake as dinner?

Nairaland no go kill person!
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by chemashie(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Don't eat kpomo before going to bed or else you will need to slug it out with weird cows.
Don't soak garri so you won't find ursef in the atlantic ocean.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by emjayben: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Can't just stop laffing.... Hahahaha the thing mumu enuff so tey people dey comment
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Youngzedd(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Instant noodles.

Indomie to be precise.

Hungry man size is the worst, infant masquerade will come after you.

My 2 cents.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Tinyemeka(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fhemmmy: Snake . . . grin
LOL. Possible.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by sweetestguy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
And dis made front page *smh* @op, drink tombo with hot akara, ull definitely go to work late d next monin, ul slip like a dead bodygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egusi Soup Vs Obgono Soup / See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.