Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams (35240 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Abuhudhaifah(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2013
der's no food u take daz not gud when goin to bed. To avoid bad dreams before goin to bed try to supplicate to ya God ba seekin protection in Him from accurse devils after finishin dat sleep with rite hand ba God grace no anybad dream for u.......
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by kabba7(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2013
bad meat: Natural melons!undecided

Has any one ever tried a full table spoon of blessed anointed oil sourced from cannan land? U̶̲̥̅̊ won't regret it
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by harlos: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2013
To avoid bad dreams...

Morning- Eat Something

Afternoon- Eat Everything

Night- Eat Nothing.

cool

1 Like

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by bestlife(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2013
ehmasjet: There are some foods we take sometimes before we go to bed that causes bad dreams whereas there are some you take that you don't even dream at all.please i want experts to help us with this in clarifying and telling us the best food to take at night to reduce the amounts of bad dreams.
Fruits
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Rufex07(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2013
grin this thread is driving me crazy
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2013
[quote
author=shadrach77]Do not eat cheese before going to bed.It has been
proven to be a cause of horrific nightmares. You can google for further
info smiley smiley smiley[/quote] av u taken ur drugs??
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by exqusite: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Pap nd bread
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Eat one bag of 9ja @53 bag of 5.3 billion naira nd u will sleep like a baby
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Sike(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
So food self don dey cause dream now ba? Issokay!
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by thoughtswriter: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
This topic looks interesting. Does food really prevent bad dreams? i'm certainly not sure but would suggest things like burgers and hot dogs like those mentioned in http://sonicmenu.org
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by kolamilan(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
hot beans, but to avoid this bad dreams drink 3 tablespoon of honey hope this helps.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Tiwanna(f): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Beans and fried plantain.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by smartg(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
If you want to have good dreams at night, eat salad nd fruit juice.
if you want to have bad dreams, eat bread and akara without water.
Want to have strong dreams at night, eat eba or fufu.
To have soft dreams, drink akamu or custard.
If you want to have sweet dreams, take ice-cream.
If you want to have bitter dreams, eat bitterleaf soup.
If you want to have cool dreams, eat okro soup.
BUT, If you don't want to dream at all, don't eat anything at all in the night.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by GeorgeD1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
banana - good for sound sleep.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by LankyTee: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2013
Gentle Naaz: it depends on d typ of food in question.
b4 nyt sleep, if u eat
1. egg, cucumber, guava n d likes, u wl dream wn angels r singn frank edward, mark clurkn, father mbaka, etc
2. fufu, eba, beans, etc, u wl dream lik mr ibu, charlse Awurum,
3. indian hemp, wisky, alomo, guf, ogogoro, u wl dream wn one old woman tie ur destiny at old tree n dy pursue u wt cutlass

LAFFING MY DOGGONE ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Dhamiee: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2013
I fink fufu n ewedu shud b avoided.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Funjosh(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2013
GARRI AND KULIKULI.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by darlingbobo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eat the word of God

1 Like

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by ehmasjet(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wow.....am so happy for d sugestions so far...
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by naijainfogalery: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Welcome to your number grocery store, for all your food supplies and ingredients http://www.nigerianfoods.com/
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by naijainfogalery: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
For all Nigerian foods, ingredients and condiments . Get Nigerian foods here http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egusi Soup Vs Obgono Soup / See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.