Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? (5749 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
a) yansh

b) punni

c) bobby

d) face

and why??

be sincere
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
Her brain.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
If you wanna know which one interests me best.
Get your boooby, yansh, punny, everything you have got to my room.
I will taste and test each and every one of those body parts then tell you which one interests me most.
I say this because I'm virgin and don't know which's best.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Her brain.
we dey talk physical, u dey go internal.
shey u see her brain ni?

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Emperoradrian(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Me likey her punni....na dia b jerusalem.....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by mascot87(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
I go crazy every time I see moderate bobby(two lovely pointed oranges) on d chest of a girl.I love is so much I swear. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Soft lips
Firm brxt
Moderate butts
Wet tight pucci
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Haywhymido(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Face
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
What she's got upstairs, added with a,b,c!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
It depends on hw any of diz part be o....
Bobby wey b lyk tangerine abi d 1 wey b lyk chinese watermelon....do u xpect dat 2 interest me?
Yansh wey big pass abuja national stadium....do u xpect dat 2 interest me?
Punni wey b say if dem carry nepa pole put am dere,e go swallow am......do u xpect dat 2 interest me?
Face wey get lyk 6 tribal mark 4 left cheek,9 tribal mark 4 right cheek,.....infact,na 2 tear race b d nxt tin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by russianmob27: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
nyanshhhhh
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by MrMac10(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Brain I love intelligent Babes then Sociable lifestyle And finally Manchester and Arsenal
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Comfirm bobii asin comfirm oranges nicely shaped and upright nt not to big, but NOT small! Well pointed ni..pples. By This u have won my heart already. Then we can nw check out the rest aspect.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by UyiIredia(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Preciousgirl: a) yansh

b) punni

c) bobby

d) face

and why??

be sincere

Madam, this question is tricky because men usually consider the whole package. Personally, de$pite my love for firm, natural, moderate-large size bre*sts, I'll take the face. You can always do breast augmentation. But an ugly face, is harder to surgically beautify.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Mishydoo(m): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2013
Guy u sabi something! grin grin grin
mascot87: I go crazy every time I see moderate bobby(two lovely pointed oranges) on d chest of a girl.I love is so much I swear. cheesy
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Exponental(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

shey u see her brain ni?
ur defence is baseless. The punny is nt physical until something else removed d cover. Moreso, d 4 is not d only physical attractions. Good legs, fine skin, hairy body, long hand, nose, eye, and many more can attract a man.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Brimmie(m): 5:54am On Sep 29, 2013
Her Armpit! Yeah.. The Very Hairy One!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by premlove(m): 5:54am On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg na the punny oo you want say make person die for congin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Enegod(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2013
smh
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by nickz(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2013
Basically @ first sight its the TEETH grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by wildikeman(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2013
;DHairy kitten to tell me she is rreally matured, hips to know she is rip..big eyes to look at me and big ass for power back handles...lips tooo pink lips... cheesy
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by wildikeman(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Brimmie: Her Armpit! Yeah.. The Very Hairy One!! undecided
ewwwwwww....u wan smell am
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Kirinwa: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2013
sexkillz: Her brain.

Not listed.
F9

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Kirinwa: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Preciousgirl: a) yansh

b) punni

c) bobby

d) face

and why??

be sincere

Face,Bobby and yansh.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2013
All the above
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Micyril: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Brimmie: Her Armpit! Yeah.. The Very Hairy One!! undecided
eeeewww!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by tunetokheyno(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2013
ynash just the right size! but you forgot one more option, most of us look at the skin tone and color....and yeah it sounds racist buh i only date chocolate-cream kinda gals! wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

shey u see her brain ni?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Akpaife(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2013
mascot87: I go crazy every time I see moderate bobby(two lovely pointed oranges) on d chest of a girl.I love is so much I swear. cheesy
Hahahahahaha u must be out of ur mind
Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by ProfessorD(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2013
Boobs (moderate perky,firm)
Ass (must not be too black, soft)
Lips (as red as crimson, not cracky)
Nose (pointed)
Face (oval, must be finer than nadia sa)
Hips (should be 3 cm away from waist)
Legs (40 inches)
Tummy (flatttttttt!)
Hands (no muscles)
Skin (smooth firm and light)
Skull (no long ogor)
Shape (hour glasss)
Hair (blonde, black no other)
Just to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Zukoslim(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:
Nose (pointed)
Legs (40 inches)
Tummy (flatttttttt!)
Hands (no muscles)
Skull (no long ogor)
Shape (hour glasss)
Just to mention a few
y do u lyk dreamin..ehn..na reality b diz o..diz ur description scarce,xcept in dreamland or u wnt mami water...u leave topic dey talk anoda tin..mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? by Zukoslim(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:
Nose (pointed)
Legs (40 inches)
Tummy (flatttttttt!)
Hands (no muscles)
Skull (no long ogor)
Shape (hour glasss)
Just to mention a few
i bet xay if u even c diz type,dem na fit fall 4 u..u luk urxef 4 mirror?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.