Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? (635 Views)

My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. / Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
My friend is getting married soon and she asked me if she can invite her ex to the wedding. She and her ex dated for 3 years but the guy wasn't ready for marriage,she met this new guy and he propose to her which she accepted and preparation is geared to the wedding. At first I thought it might be wrong inviting him to the wedding but on a second thought I might be wrong telling her not to invite her ex to the wedding. so am asking if she can invite her ex to her wedding?.
Re: Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by komek(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Some pple take it as an insult, but as for me, since we left each other amicably and mutually, I see no reason why I shud not invite my ex. I will even attend if invited.

Worthy to note that I attended an EXs own 2 yrs ago and we are very much good friends. I don't see any thing with it, but it depends on how u left each other.
Re: Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Why? Because? Reason? Ok? What is the connection? :-/
Re: Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by Exponental(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2013
komek:
..........it depends on how u left each other.
gbam!
If they are still friends, why not?
Re: Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by djeezy(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Not necessary.
Re: Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by Kirinwa: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2013
komek: Some pple take it as an insult, but as for me, since we left each other amicably and mutually, I see no reason why I shud not invite my ex. I will even attend if invited.

Worthy to note that I attended an EXs own 2 yrs ago and we are very much good friends. I don't see any thing with it, but it depends on how u left each other.

If am d groom.Bad move.Like so this is the Morafucka that was bleeping you all these while.I will feel let down.I might play it cool though.God punish satan if am okay with it!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2013
Yes na. Make e come see watin e miss
Re: Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by Kirinwa: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2013
runzlord: Yes na. Make e come see watin e miss

What could he possibly miss? Straffing that he must have gotten overdose of.I pity the groom that is taking leftover.
Re: Can You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

What could he possibly miss? Straffing that he must have gotten overdose of.I pity the groom that is taking leftover.

Wow, u harsh o grin....lol

But for me ....? No.... I won't invite an ex...simply pointless.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tit For Tat; Thats How It Suppose Be. / HARROWING STORY: Woman Marries Dummy As Her Boyfriend Diesdays Before Wedding / When Was The Last Time You Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.