Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? (904 Views)

Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Suffer??? / My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2012
Will you invite your "ex" to your wedding ceremony despite fears that s/he may interrupt the occasion?
Re: Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
lol. . . Interrupt? I don't date lowlives.
Re: Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
If you are marrying yourself you can invite all 100 of your exes....however if you are marrying a man or a woman, you need to respect your partner by allowing him or her to have a say so about who comes to the wedding.

Why marry a person, you have no respect or love for?
Re: Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by 190: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2012
all my entire 190 ex;s would be invited to my wedding with mzdarkskin come april 20th 2013 cool
Re: Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by mykejones(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
Why? What do u intend to gain? Or what points would u be prooving?
Re: Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by slimyem: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
NO!
If any ex shows up sha,no problem as long as his intentions are honourable!
Re: Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by BlakkBoi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Yea, why not. I'd also like to have a poster that reads "in ya face" hung just opposite her cheesy
Re: Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by angayejuni: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ma ex invited me to her wedding this past week i cud not attend. She still wants me though
Re: Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
Why not, whats the big deal?? As far as we are still friends

(1) (Reply)

See Fight!!!! / In Love With An Older Gal / Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.