Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! (30588 Views)

Abroad Nuhu Ribadu Opens Up On Boko Haram, Seeks To Defend Jonathan Administrati / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury / Boko Haram Seeks Swap Of 30 Chibok Girls For 18 Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by bengunsman(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Let them keep trying. But they should know dat d Jaz only works for DANE GUNs and not BMG, GPMG, RPG, AA and Armoured Tanks..
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by vedaxcool(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Everyday bokoharam keep proving they are far from being good muslims rather they are continued to act in total disregard of tenets of Islam!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by dfolan: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
deols:

Someone makes a dumb post and you follow suit. It only makes you the dumber.

The population figures are not created by Muslims. How dumb of you to think of them as incorect.

Tired of seeing you dolts on here.

hmmm, one attribute, u muslims possess is that u are short tempered, quick to insult however it doesn't dispel the fact that Islam needs propaganda to grow,.propaganda such Islam is peace, Islam islam is the fastest growing religion, Islam is one and only true religion, let me tell u bigot something u should know GOD DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by ewizard1: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Then some f00Ls wee keep talking trash about Islam. FGS... This has nothing to do with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by iHustle(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
musa ajebor: Some nland mofos will now say boko haram are Muslim terrorists.they are just criminals like their equivalent in the ndelta claiming militants.imagine islamist seeking jazz from native doctors.

So many Nigerians use jazz. They claim to be Muslims or Christians but they still use jazz. Even the emirs use jazz.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Msgamble: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
dfolan: hmmm, one attribute, u muslims possess is that u are short tempered, quick to insult however it doesn't dispel the fact that Islam needs propaganda to grow,.propaganda such Islam is peace, Islam islam is the fastest growing religion, Islam is one and only true religion, let me tell u bigot something u should know GOD DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION
Islam n their thingz? Imagine, i read one post today inwhich poster(a muslim) say 'extremist make up 2% of 2 billion population'? Every words qouted above is wrong..we know muslim population is 1.2 billion of world population(where do they get 800mill extra ppl from? Propaganda), we know 90% of muslim support/encourages extremist view..Locals in chenchya,phillipines,lebanon,xinjiang(china),Afghan,Pakis,iraq, northern 9ja shielding terrorist in their midst against Justices..Never trust all they say, peace? or pieces, it all propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by lanrubi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
bullet proof against AK?
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Najib242(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
dis jazz issue is somtin else
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by NiccoC(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
na waa o. see as these boko haram bingoes wan f**k themselves up trying to use jazz. seems they never heard that jazz only works when u're high on narcotics or booze
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
People should stop saying SW is supporting Boko Haram just becos of this yet to be verified news.

And of course, anyone that has no job, no decent house and no means of livelihood should leave the city and go back to his/her countryhome or village where they can have good shelter and at least farm the land to feed daily than wasting their time and lifetime in the name of living in the city.

In order words, I support Fashola's deportation of people who fall under my above description back to their home states. They are better off in their respective villages than in Lagos.

Finally, I want Islam and Muslims to prove their critics; the whole world wrong!

Show the world that truly Islam is a religion of peace by action!

If it can be possible, let the Islamic leaders ban the teaching of any portion in their holy book that supports and advocates Islams/Muslims to fight and kill non-islamic believers. I don't think any other religion preaches that. And if they must preach that, let them tell Islam worshippers to fight the non-islams by prayer and not by taking to physical violence, suicide attacks and blood shed.

Even if some radical christian crusaders killed in the ancient times out of ignorance before Christ came and started preaching of love, at least christians today are more enlightened not to attack or kill any non-christian just because they want to convert them or whatsoever.

Let Islam do so pls. We have Hindu, Budha, etc and I don't think they are encouraged to kill non-believers or to even attack them physical by any form of declaration of war.

Whoever said Hitler was killing for Christianity is a joker.

Hitler became angry after the first world war in which Germany was fined and given a heavy penalty to pay billions if not trillions of euro as compensation for the huge wastes and harm they caused during the first world war.

Hitler was an ordinary soldier during that first world war.

As a result of that heavy penalty which include:

1. That Germany should not manufacture any military weapon and amunition

2. That Germany should pay a huge amount of money to other european nations

in fact, they were many and very brutal penalty that caused Germans to be living like slaves working for other nations.

Things became very difficult for the Germans...their economy became too rough as their government kept taxing citizens and companies to pay the penalty.

Germans became angry with the whole of Europe and were just looking for someone to rescue them from that bondage.

Hitler came on board via his newly formed NAZI party which won popularity with its promise to wipe off the German dept and turnaround German economy for good.

Germans screamed: that's the man for us. And voted NAZI in.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
As soon as Hitler went in, he already had grudges against UK, France, Russia, etc. He also had grudge against Jewish people because to him, they were very intelligent and about dominating the German research, science, etc.

He first gave Albert Einstein a sanction to stop teaching Jewish Physics and teach German physics or face...

Einstein knowing what's ahead, and being a Jew flew to America. Hitler wanted Germans to dominate in science and technology being dominated by Jews all over the world...so he developed hatred for jews.

He wanted to expand german territory by all means, and he needed technology, heavy military and amunitions, so he secretly started developing military wares as against the sanction giving to them earlier.

France noticed this and alerted UK, Uk prime minister chamberlain ignored the alert for fear of starting a war.

Hitler began a mass training of all German youths in the military way...hard training and mass research and military equip.

Years on, he invaded Sudentein land...France as Polish ally warned them and threatened to go to war if Hitler doesn't stop...and that was how the war started.

Hitler killed for to expand German territory and to make Germany the most powerful nation of the world and not for Christianity, go and read your facts pls.

It is only the ancient catholics via Pope leadership in the ancient times that did crusade in the name of expanding Christianity, and that was in the ancient days when man was not enlightened.

So it baffles me and hurts me to still see people of today killing in the name of a religion.

I learnt that those Kenyan mall attackers freed Muslims...when they started their operation...and even asked people to recite or say the name of something related to Islam...is that right Doesn't that ring a negative bell

Pls dear Muslims and Islam worshippers, scold your fellow believers, start an inside war with potential radicals and extremists and convince the world that Islam is truly a religion of peace and not by words alone pls.

Finally, I want Muslims to start crusade or campaign against the teaching of quoran in Arabic and any other foreign language because its kind of misleading some who do not truly comprehend the foreign language and the clerics may sometimes give the audience a wrong interpretation.

Let quoran be thought in local languages of the people where it is located so that laymen can understand it and let there be more local language translations of the holy book made available to islam worshippers and let it be used at each Mosque than the Arabic which I know its a very difficult language to learn if u weren't born with it.

I wonder how most chritians would have coped if Church messages and daily sermons wby pastors and clergies were passed via Jewish or Latin.

Even Catholics who sometimes use Latin have changed and embraced the use of local languages in their church services.

Pls Muslims do something about all these Islamic extremist killings all over the world. You guys should be very worried and unhappy with this. Honestly if Christians indulge in this sort of thing I would quit Christianity and practice atheism.

And if any pastor or church preaches that christians should fight or attack non-christian believers, I personally will sue that church/pastor, God knows.

Peacesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
tmotmo:
I agree with you that Boko haram is doomed. However, your last 2 sentences are wrong and misleading.

A. Boko haram Claimed they are killing for Allah, but Boko Haram, Alqaeda, alshabab and the likes constitutes less than 2% of over 2billion muslim population of the world. Now tell me how could their views be the correct representation of the majority if not for you bigotry and stereotyping?

B. Is for Allah alone? Nope, he is working for both Jesus and Allah? Abi? Osama worked for "Allah", Sadam Hussein too, while Adoph Hitler, a staunch catholic worked for Jesus to exterminate millions of life, likewise Joseph Stalin( who was raised in the greek orthodox christianity). Records are there to verify there religious affiliations.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm
http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/Catholic/Hitlersfaith-1.html
http://www.remnantofgod.org/nazircc.htm

It is only if the person claim to be a Muslim, you always associate his religion with him/her, but if the criminal is a christian, you don't need to associate him with his/her religion.

In summary, I am sure enlightened Christians know this and they also know that few mad men like Shekau of BH, Osama of Alqaida and co who constitute less than 2% of the world Muslim population can not be a true representation of this muslim world. Though the world press is christian/jew controlled.
can you also say the proposed legalization of child marriage is practised by 2% only? it is contained in your koran that you should "slay the unbelievers" and i think that is what They're trying to do.... Anyway you want to look at it, "islam is the funniest religion" it is supposed to be the religion of peace, but is there any peace in the middle east?? Why is there always war and trouble in the middle east? I repeat, islam is the "funniest" religion .

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by jairusben(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
I dey laugh... Odechi or no odechi make dem carry mac4 gun shoot u weda ur odeche no go live u run...
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by jairusben(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
I dey laugh... Odechi or no odechi make dem carry mac4 shoot u weda ur odeche no go live u run...
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Odikwa risky o, they could use these lil opportunities to settle here o. Nd continue their evils. Thoseherbalist charms will always fail amen.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by tintingz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
DailyNews: As soon as Hitler went in, he already had grudges against UK, France, Russia, etc. He also had grudge against Jewish people because to him, they were very intelligent and about dominating the German research, science, etc.

He first gave Albert Einstein a sanction to stop teaching Jewish Physics and teach German physics or face...

Einstein knowing what's ahead, and being a Jew flew to America. Hitler wanted Germans to dominate in science and technology being dominated by Jews all over the world...so he developed hatred for jews.

He wanted to expand german territory by all means, and he needed technology, heavy military and amunitions, so he secretly started developing military wares as against the sanction giving to them earlier.

France noticed this and alerted UK, Uk prime minister chamberlain ignored the alert for fear of starting a war.

Hitler began a mass training of all German youths in the military way...hard training and mass research and military equip.

Years on, he invaded Sudentein land...France as Polish ally warned them and threatened to go to war if Hitler doesn't stop...and that was how the war started.

Hitler killed for to expand German territory and to make Germany the most powerful nation of the world and not for Christianity, go and read your facts pls.
Lies! Hithler fought crusade for Jesus he hates the jews cuz they killed the christian god on a cross

It is only the ancient catholics via Pope leadership in the ancient times that did crusade in the name of expanding Christianity, and that was in the ancient days when man was not enlightened.
men were enlighten then, they followed the scriptures in the bible(old testament) where jehova instructed his children to conquer nations. Right now the killing crusade is still going on.

So it baffles me and hurts me to still see people of today killing in the name of a religion.
same here too

I learnt that those Kenyan mall attackers freed Muslims...when they started their operation...and even asked people to recite or say the name of something related to Islam...is that right Doesn't that ring a negative bell
yes I read that too

The believing muslims in the mall saved many people by writing them some Islamic text for them to escape death from the beasts.

Pls dear Muslims and Islam worshippers, scold your fellow believers, start an inside war with potential radicals and extremists and convince the world that Islam is truly a religion of peace and not by words alone pls.
muslims are doing that but the media won't publish that. Hope you heard of civilian JFT while many clerics are condemning BH evil acts

Finally, I want Muslims to start crusade or campaign against the teaching of quoran in Arabic and any other foreign language because its kind of misleading some who do not truly comprehend the foreign language and the clerics may sometimes give the audience a wrong interpretation.

Let quoran be thought in local languages of the people where it is located so that laymen can understand it and let there be more local language translations of the holy book made available to islam worshippers and let it be used at each Mosque than the Arabic which I know its a very difficult language to learn if u weren't born with it.
Arabic is the message passed to the Prophet, so it stand as a reference if any verse in the Quran is interpreted wrongly

And as for language, there are many interpretation of the Quran in different languages, I have english(with explanations), yoruba, hausa Quran as I'm posting...Arabic will always stand as the root text of the Quran.

Ofcus Islamic clerics uses local languages to give sermons and lectures, have you been to mosque before or is there any mosque around where you live...? You post as if you live in a cave

I wonder how most chritians would have coped if Church messages and daily sermons wby pastors and clergies were passed via Jewish or Latin.
christians have long abandon the origin language of the bible why would they bother preaching with latin or hebrew

Even Catholics who sometimes use Latin have changed and embraced the use of local languages in their church services.
catholics still use both

Pls Muslims do something about all these Islamic extremist killings all over the world. You guys should be very worried and unhappy with this. Honestly if Christians indulge in this sort of thing I would quit Christianity and practice atheism.
do you see muslims jubilating over killing of innocent people, and why would you abandon christianity because of some group wanted to killing in the name of Jesus...where do you put your FAITH, you can't judge few people action with the whole people

And if any pastor or church preaches that christians should fight or attack non-christian believers, I personally will sue that church/pastor, God knows.

Peacesmiley
Yes, that's just the right thing to do cuz christianity preaches love and that's what Islam also preaches just that some bad eggs are changing the massage of Islam.

Peace smiley

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by confusion247(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
tmotmo:
I agree with you that Boko haram is doomed. However, your last 2 sentences are wrong and misleading.

A. Boko haram Claimed they are killing for Allah, but Boko Haram, Alqaeda, alshabab and the likes constitutes less than 2% of over 2billion muslim population of the world. Now tell me how could their views be the correct representation of the majority if not for you bigotry and stereotyping?

B. Is for Allah alone? Nope, he is working for both Jesus and Allah? Abi? Osama worked for "Allah", Sadam Hussein too, while Adoph Hitler, a staunch catholic worked for Jesus to exterminate millions of life, likewise Joseph Stalin( who was raised in the greek orthodox christianity). Records are there to verify there religious affiliations.

It is only if the person claim to be a Muslim, you always associate his religion with him/her, but if the criminal is a christian, you don't need to associate him with his/her religion.

In summary, I am sure enlightened Christians know this and they also know that few mad men like Shekau of BH, Osama of Alqaida and co who constitute less than 2% of the world Muslim population can not be a true representation of this muslim world. Though the world press is christian/jew controlled.
You tried to defend the undefendable religion on earth. All the names you mentioned to prove yourself right was wrong. Hitler and co are presidents of their respective countries while imam shekeau, osama and co are leaders of jihadist/terrorist groups.
while Hitler and co fought wars with other countries, shekeau and osama are fighting jihad. Remember Jihad is one of the doctrine used to spread islam.
We have over ten religions on earth today,Islam is the only religion that is forced on people, do you force a good product on consumers?
The friendship and brotherly love in APC is yeilding positive results.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
tmotmo:

As much as we all have to take responsibility for our actions AS INDIVIDUALS, the society or group with which we associate always has a a direct effect on our lives...

When I see someone from my Church doing evil or someone from my firm breaking a law, the first thing that comes to mind is the criteria for determiníng evil (bible) and the criteria for determining breaking the law (constitution and ethics/societal values)

The bible is what guides every christian so, I will like to correct your LIE about Adolf Hitler's crime against humanity! "The bible does not support murder for any reason whatsoever so Hitler couldn't have been acting as a CHRISTIAN because our terms of reference (the bible) is clearly against most of his actions and beliefs.

As for Muslims, your terms of reference is contained in the Quran which clearly instructs Muslims to KILL all those who do not accept Allah as the only God. This same quran promises eternal happiness to those who give lose their lives while performing or carrying out those absurd instructions.

Now how do I relate that?

How do I separate the few violent ones from the multitude when you all ACCEPT and believe the same Terms of Reference (Quran)

Not taking shots at your religion please, I actually do have a few cool muslim friends. I just couldn't keep quiet when I saw your comparism of Boko vs Muslims to Hitler vs Christians... Don't do that!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by ilias14(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Some of you are just busy writting nonsense. Is not only Nigeria we have islam as religion, go to Ghana, Niger, Togo, Zimbabwe etc. It is because we are rich in mineral resources that is why this people so called Americans are sending war to our country in other for them to come keep peace and steal from us.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by haulagehandlers(m): 1:25am On Sep 30, 2013
victorD3: I always knew Yoruba's are in support of their terrorist brothers.

God go punish your mama TOTO
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by numen(m): 1:45am On Sep 30, 2013
tintingz:

Yes, that's just the right thing to do cuz Christianity preaches love and that's what Islam also preaches just that some bad eggs are changing the massage of Islam.

Peace smiley

How many have you sued? Or rather, how many do you really intend to sue? How many have you mobilized against the senseless killing of people in the name of Islam? How many blog post have you written against those killing? Hoe many articles have you written against such killings? How many threads have you started condemning those killing in the name of Islam?

It's just typical...never rising up to responsibilities and always looking for who to blame and you wonder who leaves in a cave.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by tintingz(m): 5:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Centdonald1:

As much as we all have to take responsibility for our actions AS INDIVIDUALS, the society or group with which we associate always has a a direct effect on our lives...

When I see someone from my Church doing evil or someone from my firm breaking a law, the first thing that comes to mind is the criteria for determiníng evil (bible) and the criteria for determining breaking the law (constitution and ethics/societal values)
Good smiley

The bible is what guides every christian so, I will like to correct your LIE about Adolf Hitler's crime against humanity! "The bible does not support murder for any reason whatsoever so Hitler couldn't have been acting as a CHRISTIAN because our terms of reference (the bible) is clearly against most of his actions and beliefs.
Lol...do you read the bible at all especially the old testament, ofcus no holy books supports murder but if you go through the bible there are countless of war fought by Jehova children invading nations upon nations under the command of Jehova

As for Muslims, your terms of reference is contained in the Quran which clearly instructs Muslims to KILL all those who do not accept Allah as the only God. This same quran promises eternal happiness to those who give lose their lives while performing or carrying out those absurd instructions.
There is no where in the Quran that support killing of innocent souls nor commit suicide to kill the mass, "fight those who fight you" fight those who drive you from your homes" is what the Quran said, this are when muslims are under attack muslims are to protect and defend themselves, Quran further said "if your enemies incline toward peace thou also incline toward peace" and " Allah those not forbids you from showing kindness to those who fought you about religion" this are what Allah said in the Quran.

BH are doing the wrong thing entirely

Those who kill innocent people and commit suicide are going to be punished.

Now how do I relate that?

How do I separate the few violent ones from the multitude when you all ACCEPT and believe the same Terms of Reference (Quran)
Lol, are you a kid?

Have you been to any Islamic lectures that talk about violents, have you read on Islamic sites that talk about violents? Do you know every muslim mind? There are many Islamic scholars and clerics that condemn violent and BH act while some of these clerics are killed for there lectures.

The Quran NEVER support violent.

Not taking shots at your religion please, I actually do have a few cool muslim friends. I just couldn't keep quiet when I saw your comparism of Boko vs Muslims to Hitler vs Christians... Don't do that!
Adolf Hitler was a catholic christian nothing can change that until you stop tagging "all" muslims as terrorist. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by tintingz(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2013
numen:

How many have you sued? Or rather, how many do you really intend to sue? How many have you mobilized against the senseless killing of people in the name of Islam? How many blog post have you written against those killing? Hoe many articles have you written against such killings? How many threads have you started condemning those killing in the name of Islam?
Lol, do know me that you ask how many have I sued?

I live in the south west region of Nigeria(yoruba land) if I see a muslim or any citizen going against the law ofcos I will report him/her to the police

Read all my post do I sound like someone supporting terrorist or do you see me praising the terrorist? undecided

Hope you know about the civilian JTF in the north they are muslims you know
It's just typical...never rising up to responsibilities and always looking for who to blame and you wonder who leaves in a cave.
I wonder if you live in a cave with this your post grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by DerideGull(m): 5:58am On Sep 30, 2013
charles424: This writer must be out of his mind. If its true. Boko haram would prefer to go and meet ombatse people than risk coming to south west

Are you a dull learner? The ombatse people are sworn enemies of Boko Haram. Southwest region of Nigeria has been known as a region inhabited by people who could do anything for money. Even though they vociferously accuse other people of the act, they are the major perpetrators of such acts.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2013
abduldope: MR MaN SHut up!!! If nt for d americans would anytn lyk Bombing occur in IRAQ or AFGHANISTAN Tk example IRAN despite the shi'a n sunnis rivarly ova 10yrZ they hav neva been anytn lyk killing there! Beta reason b4 u open daht ur mouth... Mtchwww una no go eva undastnd smtn una go jst open mouth de shout MUSLIMS LIke vIOLENCE ##IDIOTz##
Those funny moderators neva see dis now, when I post less harsh words, they will edit it or hide it entirely. See abusive words nw. No wahala o.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Yorubas & their yeye behaviour. That's what Ibo people will neva do despite their love 4 money. Yorubas always fall my hands these days. AMUNIBUNI ERAN IBIYE GBOGBO.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Yorubas at it again. When are we going 2 stop all these disgraceful attitudes? That's what Ibo people will neva do despite their love for money. A MUNIBUNI ERAN IBIYE GBOGBO.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2013
tintingz: Good smiley

Lol...do you read the bible at all especially the old testament, ofcus no holy books supports murder but if you go through the bible there are countless of war fought by Jehova children invading nations upon nations under the command of Jehova

There is no where in the Quran that support killing of innocent souls nor commit suicide to kill the mass, "fight those who fight you" fight those who drive you from your homes" is what the Quran said, this are when muslims are under attack muslims are to protect and defend themselves, Quran further said "if your enemies incline toward peace thou also incline toward peace" and " Allah those not forbids you from showing kindness to those who fought you about religion" this are what Allah said in the Quran.

BH are doing the wrong thing entirely

Those who kill innocent people and commit suicide are going to be punished.

Lol, are you a kid?

Have you been to any Islamic lectures that talk about violents, have you read on Islamic sites that talk about violents? Do you know every muslim mind? There are many Islamic scholars and clerics that condemn violent and BH act while some of these clerics are killed for there lectures.

The Quran NEVER support violent.

Adolf Hitler was a catholic christian nothing can change that until you stop tagging "all" muslims as terrorist. smiley

I really like this tintinz guy. I think you're smart. I like smart people!
No, I'm not a kid and yes, I read my bible!

The Isrealites of old were ordered by God to wage war against certain nations because the Land was promised them by God! Every other battle they entered into was simply to defend themselves (Self Defence) However, with the coming of Jesus Christ, many of the customs in the old testament were made obsolete! Noone can practice Christianity unless as the name implies, they are truly like Christ!

Jesus Christ is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIGHT! So, forget what you read or heard about war in the old testament! Jesus Christ is an advocate of peace and tolerance! He would not subscribe to killing or physically harming others (innocent or not) so, my friend, if Adolf Hitler was acting as a Christian, he would have known that even Jesus loved the Jews he was persecuting. Jesus wouldn't have killed a jew for one of his disciples!

Despite your points, it hurts me to know you think its Ok to kill another human being simply because they do not meey YOUR DEFINITION of Innocent (whatever that is)

Finally, I read this on another thread. Thought I should share.

Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Good morning to u all.......diz boko haram of a tin is a political crisis bt sum people ropes it with religion crisis..well i cant blame dem bt talking abt wat u dont know d details i can den call u a stupendous ignoramus....BACK IN D HISTORY....wen boko haram started in borno state den around 2008..dey were jst few 32 members in which a 25yrs old is dere leader dat was yussuf ali.....dey only get riffles nd knife as dere main armery nd ammunitions..though d leader is also a graduate den he was later captured in 2009 by d nigerian soldiers and handed him to d police force in which he wanted to say sumting but he was killed b4 dawn saying he wanted to run away..TELL ME CAN A MAN IN HANDCUFF RUN? poor dem his demise was stil in handcuff..later in d day d police force started picking innocents fellow on d street even d beggars in wheelchair were among..INSTEAD OF CHARGING DEM TO COURT D POLICE FORCE TOLD ALL TO LIE ON D STREET AND STARTED KILLING THEM WITH SUM EVEN TARGETING DEIR HEARTS..FG DIZ NOT TALK NOR RESPOND WIC I WATCH MY SELF ON AL-JAEZARA...TELL ME D FAMILIES OF D INNOCENT KILLED WNT DEY SWIFT TO BE A TERROSIST?now d bokoharam has nw gone to be a political crisis in which dey use dat as a means of embezzling money by organizing security summit nd conferences in wich billions of naira are lavished!!!let reason lyk a rational human BOKO HARAMS ARE NOT MUSLIMS!!...ND IF DEY ARE MUSLIMS DAT U PEOPLE BELIEVE DAT IF A MUSLIM KILLED A PERSON DAT HE IS CREATING PLACE FOR HIMSELF IN D PARADISE..DEN DERE SHOULD BE NO CHRISTIANS ON EARTH AGAIN ALL WUD AVE BEEN KILLED BY NOW...SO MIND SO SPEECH AND GO INTO MATTER DEEPLY B4 COMMENTING!!!....sighs

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by pinetulips(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2013
watch it oh

victorD3: I always knew Yoruba's are in support of their terrorist brothers.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by kennypashie(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2013
hw can boko haram com 2 oyo state 2 seek bulletproof wen oyo state are nt producing bulletproof.we av 2 be vigilant cuz dis pple are 2 spy us.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by patpaul: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2013
I am not surprise that even Yoruba herbalists are supporting BOKOHARAM in their fight to finish northern Christians and take back power from Jonathan and the S/S come 2015. They are following the steps of their POLITICIANS! But be reminded that your sons and daughters are occupying commanding positions in oil companies in the S/S. WE SHALL pay back o o o o o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.