Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! (30589 Views)

Abroad Nuhu Ribadu Opens Up On Boko Haram, Seeks To Defend Jonathan Administrati / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury / Boko Haram Seeks Swap Of 30 Chibok Girls For 18 Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Profbenson: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Don't die in proverty.There's a way out for you to become a multimillionaire in this little months that remains in year,2013.Its about selling your kidney and get cool money.We are not a scammer but the real kidney buyer.Here is our number to call,+2348130292771,08128249768 and email address is indiadonor4masses@gmail.com.Be wise.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Decryptor(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ should just split this country and allow these ohemmanu people to go with their northern brothers! The duo are very compatible. Practice the same religion, they hate anything Ibo etc.
You all should go and form Oduoarewa Republic so we easterners can know peace. We wanted to leave in 1966...una no gree. Now it is aligning and plotting evil against us through bombings and illegal deportation.
GEJ is too gentle. I swear if it was me...I for show them pepper. Anyways, let's wait for 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by waldigit: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
abduldope: MR MaN SHut up!!! If nt for d americans would anytn lyk Bombing occur in IRAQ or AFGHANISTAN Tk example IRAN despite the shi'a n sunnis rivarly ova 10yrZ they hav neva been anytn lyk killing there! Beta reason b4 u open daht ur mouth... Mtchwww una no go eva undastnd smtn una go jst open mouth de shout MUSLIMS LIke vIOLENCE ##IDIOTz##

Lucky don, you can see he alraedy becoming violent in his reaction! I hav posted the truth time without number, the scripture cannot be broken, it is written, as long as the earth remaineth the only time islamites will embrace Peace will be the time of antichrist who will come up with fake peace tribute to usher in global uniform system of one religion and govt. Let me remind you what we are witnessing is just a fulfillment of prophesy. And there is nothing any mortal can do about it, mark my words.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by matzoro(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
tmotmo:
I agree with you that Boko haram is doomed. However, your last 2 sentences are wrong and misleading.

A. Boko haram Claimed they are killing for Allah, but Boko Haram, Alqaeda, alshabab and the likes constitutes less than 2% of over 2billion muslim population of the world. Now tell me how could their views be the correct representation of the majority if not for you bigotry and stereotyping?

B. Is for Allah alone? Nope, he is working for both Jesus and Allah? Abi? Osama worked for "Allah", Sadam Hussein too, while Adoph Hitler, a staunch catholic worked for Jesus to exterminate millions of life, likewise Joseph Stalin( who was raised in the greek orthodox christianity). Records are there to verify there religious affiliations.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm
http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/Catholic/Hitlersfaith-1.html
http://www.remnantofgod.org/nazircc.htm

It is only if the person claim to be a Muslim, you always associate his religion with him/her, but if the criminal is a christian, you don't need to associate him with his/her religion.

In summary, I am sure enlightened Christians know this and they also know that few mad men like Shekau of BH, Osama of Alqaida and co who constitute less than 2% of the world Muslim population can not be a true representation of this muslim world. Though the world press is christian/jew controlled.

hitler, stalin and sadam were not religious ethusiasts. and hitler was not a catholic or even a christian. U shld have used d pope as an example.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona: Imagine the number of Boko haram boys Nigerian military operatives would catch if they pose as genuine/authentic bullet proof native doctors/herbalists in Oke-Ogun area of Oyo State. grin grin grin
2conded drz wisdom in d@
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by mefty: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
adepojuot: Boko haram you are doom,allah that you are killing for no fit protect u frm jtf guns..Islam is world most funniest religion....
I cant belief this news.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Jeel: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Its not strange,its APC. Buhari(hausa-hokoharam Tinubu(youruba). Let the merger continue

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by eleojo23: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
So BH has N10million to waste?what are they really fightin for? This is more like RISE OF THE PLANET OF ZOMBIES SET FOR DESTRUCTION.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by pesty100(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
tmotmo:
I agree with you that Boko haram is doomed. However, your last 2 sentences are wrong and misleading.

A. Boko haram Claimed they are killing for Allah, but Boko Haram, Alqaeda, alshabab and the likes constitutes less than 2% of over 2billion muslim population of the world. Now tell me how could their views be the correct representation of the majority if not for you bigotry and stereotyping?

B. Is for Allah alone? Nope, he is working for both Jesus and Allah? Abi? Osama worked for "Allah", Sadam Hussein too, while Adoph Hitler, a staunch catholic worked for Jesus to exterminate millions of life, likewise Joseph Stalin( who was raised in the greek orthodox christianity). Records are there to verify there religious affiliations.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm
http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/Catholic/Hitlersfaith-1.html
http://www.remnantofgod.org/nazircc.htm

It is only if the person claim to be a Muslim, you always associate his religion with him/her, but if the criminal is a christian, you don't need to associate him with his/her religion.

In summary, I am sure enlightened Christians know this and they also know that few mad men like Shekau of BH, Osama of Alqaida and co who constitute less than 2% of the world Muslim population can not be a true representation of this muslim world. Though the world press is christian/jew controlled.
at least neither adolf or hitler said they were killing for christ and fighting an holy war
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by khattab02: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
hahaha... Bullet proof jazz?? Notin I no go hear for news ooo... So Almighty God is not enough for them again?? All this news na bull..
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by khattab02: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
make them go meet ombatse na! I think there own dey work well, if na weytin them wan dey believe now.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by nijanigga: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
abduldope: MR MaN SHut up!!! If nt for d americans would anytn lyk Bombing occur in IRAQ or AFGHANISTAN Tk example IRAN despite the shi'a n sunnis rivarly ova 10yrZ they hav neva been anytn lyk killing there! Beta reason b4 u open daht ur mouth... Mtchwww una no go eva undastnd smtn una go jst open mouth de shout MUSLIMS LIke vIOLENCE ##IDIOTz##
This guy has polluted English, stinking badly.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by tayork(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
malele: Later dey. Go talk say igbo like money
Mr man, this is not about money, this is business and dat herbalist for u,it can be anybody
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by DMainMan: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hitler a christian crusader killed million of jews. Christians are terrorists.

Americans destroyed Japan with Nuclear bomb. D West (majorly Christians and jews) created arab spring and war to reduce muslim population in the middle east due to evangelism and material worth.

De stole Palestinian lands and wealth. Theives.

De want anoda war in Syria to steal dere narural resources and for christianity propagation. Wicked people

Islam is peace. Dont allow the media (dominated by christians/jew) deceive u all. Take the Holy Quran and read. Follow Islam and not muslims.

To know d the truth abt islam, go to:
http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamonline.com

To get a free copy of the Holy Quran in any language, go to:
http://www.qurandownload.com

Beware! D day of Judgement is real. There is Paradise and Hell. Follow the truth (ISLAM) to get paradise and not Hell

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by khattab02: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
If a man claims he is doing someting all in the name of Almighty God, then he becomes the most truthful person in the World Na wa oooo....
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Gbawe: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Decryptor: Look at this Møгøn! We are talking about Boko Haram (The enemies of Nigeria) running to SW for protection and charms and all you can do is to spew gibberish which you concocted from writing with your grandpa's dictionary by your side and then sealing up you folly by giving us a link about a white man who speaks yoruba language! See why i say that awol-ole's post war free education given with the aid of the South-Easterner's money is totally useless cos you have proven to be a buffoon that you are!

Back to the topic: The FG should declare a state-of-emergency too in Oyo state and send troops there. Now the enemies of Nigeria are being exposed!

Say NO to Terrorism!
Say NO to Agbero People's Congress!!

GEJ 2015!!!

You are the only "m0r0n" here because you clearly lack the intelligence and sophistication to understand what others are saying. Unlike bigots like you and your pathetic co-travellers, people of the SW operate with a sophistication and tolerance that means they are not interested in stereotyping everyone because of the actions of a few as you and your kind do.

We won't dump what we are traditionally famous for to begin hounding every Northerner or every muslim because of Boko Haram. If that, to you and your fellow cavemen, is enough to tag the SW "spiritual homeland of BH" and such bigoted garbage then the joke is on your backward self. Below are the nauseatingly prejudiced garbage I responded to and I am not surprised you cannot comprehend what I wrote given that you are same as the pathetic 'neanderthal' contributors who made the comments.

Mogidi: The SW is the spiritual homeland of BH so am not surprised.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015

victorD3: I always knew Yoruba's are in support of their terrorist brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by amajake(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lord Mecuzy: Beer Parlour News
dis1 no be beer parlour news.....its appens hia for my area
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by tayork(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Yoruba and blood money. part 1
Wetin dis one de talk?? How blood money reach this matter
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by smithjanetstore: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
@tmotmo GOD will bless you 100million times i dont really why christians will never change thier dirty attitude they dont like muslims at all

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Urlin: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
lucky Don: May I remind u that that Adolf Hitler though born a catholic stopped attending church right from Vienna,Austria when he lost his parents.And he NEVER killied in Jesus name.Google his famous quotes and u will see that he was an atheist,a beast possesed by the devil.

I quite understand that u are a moderate muslim and condemn violence but what I have failed to understand about Islam is why they like violence.Take for example Pakistan and Iraq were we see bombing in daily basis between the shites and sunnis?
The same goes to Somali's alshabab?
Afghanistan's taliban?alqeuda in Yemen?Also Egypt is in turmoil and sectarian violence in Lebanon.When I watch this things,I come to the conclusion that Iraq's everyday blood letting is a deliberate effort to murder people in funerals,market places and roadside.

I am aware that we have like five major religions in the world and they are Christianity,Islam,Hindu,Buhdaism and Skihs but I have not seen any of them except Islam fighting the other.
I am not condemning Islam but why has it always been on the news ?

I dont blame you, you're probably just coming back from that center of brainwashing hell hole devil den you call a Church.
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by smithjanetstore: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
how dare u call someones religion a bloody religion you people are too straight forward and very rude

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Decryptor: Look at this Møгøn! We are talking about Boko Haram (The enemies of Nigeria) running to SW for protection and charms and all you can do is to spew gibberish which you concocted from writing with your grandpa's dictionary by your side and then sealing up you folly by giving us a link about a white man who speaks yoruba language! See why i say that awol-ole's post war free education given with the aid of the South-Easterner's money is totally useless cos you have proven to be a buffoon that you are!

Back to the topic: The FG should declare a state-of-emergency too in Oyo state and send troops there. Now the enemies of Nigeria are being exposed!

Say NO to Terrorism!
Say NO to Agbero People's Congress!!

GEJ 2015!!!
only a sick man will vote GEJ 2015

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:
Nothing like bullet proof. Nothing. Get that in your D-ick head
are you a learner?
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
donigspain: #Mbano_Shout
Ala akwupula otele!
Otu-Ocha...

HOLY MOSES!!...ANWUALAM
#TEAMmbaise
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Decryptor(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gbawe:

You are the only "m0r0n" here because you clearly lack the intelligence and sophistication to understand what others are saying. Unlike bigots like you and your pathetic co-travellers, people of the SW operate with a sophistication and tolerance that means they are not interested in stereotyping everyone because of the actions of a few as you do. We won't start hounding every Northerner or every muslim because of Boko Haram. If that, to you and your fellow cavemen, is enough to tag the SW "backers of terror" then the joke is on your backward self.
Oh really!...i don't "hound" every notherner as a terrorist cos i believe some of them are still sane and are against terrorism. At least Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is one northerner that stands out of the other crowd of northerners who are nyash-licking people of the SW all in the name of a useless merger by identifying the "major problem of Nigeria" and i agree to his school of thought!
go to
http://transformationwatch.com/2012/01/31/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/

and read it yourself
As for the yorubas, i must agree that you all are the "backers of terror" (sic) as u unintelligently put it. If Sanusi believe an entire ethnic region is Nigerian's problem, why should i not believe that they are all backing to terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Decryptor: GEJ should just split this country and allow these ohemmanu people to go with their northern brothers! The duo are very compatible. Practice the same religion, they hate anything Ibo etc.
You all should go and form Oduoarewa Republic so we easterners can know peace. We wanted to leave in 1966...una no gree. Now it is aligning and plotting evil against us through bombings and illegal deportation.
GEJ is too gentle. I swear if it was me...I for show them pepper. Anyways, let's wait for 2015!
exactly wetin I dey tink,does lazy ugly monkeys need to be given deir own country with their ndi'iberebe brothers

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Decryptor(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gbawe:

You are the only "m0r0n" here because you clearly lack the intelligence and sophistication to understand what others are saying. Unlike bigots like you and your pathetic co-travellers, people of the SW operate with a sophistication and tolerance that means they are not interested in stereotyping everyone because of the actions of a few as you and your kind do.

We won't dump what we are traditionally famous for to begin hounding every Northerner or every muslim because of Boko Haram. If that, to you and your fellow cavemen, is enough to tag the SW "spiritual homeland of BH" and such bigoted garbage then the joke is on your backward self. Below are the nauseatingly prejudiced garbage I responded to and I am not surprised you cannot comprehend what I wrote given that you are same as the pathetic 'neanderthal' contributors who made the comments.

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
tayor_k:
Wetin dis one de talk?? How blood money reach this matter
the money dem dey caryy buy the jazz,no be blood money ne?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Decryptor(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Worwor: only a sick man will vote GEJ 2015
Yes Ooº°˚˚°º≈! Agreed. We are sick and we are enjoying our sickness! Only a mad man will vote for Deportation aka Terrorism Party in 2015. It is better to be sick than to be MAD!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by khattab02: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Decryptor: Oh really!...i don't "hound" every notherner as a terrorist cos i believe some of them are still sane and are against terrorism. At least Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is one northerner that stands out of the other crowd of northerners who are nyash-licking people of the SW all in the name of a useless merger by identifying the "major problem of Nigeria" (go to transformationwatch.com/2012/01/31/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/ and read it yourself) and i agree to his school of thought!

As for the yorubas, i must agree that you all are the "backers of terror" (sic) as u unintelligently put it. If Sanusi believe an entire ethnic region is Nigerian's problem, why should i not believe that they are all backing to terrorism.
come on man! You have to back it with sufficient proves and not one man thinks?
Re: Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Decryptor: Yes Ooº°˚˚°º≈! Agreed. We are sick and we are enjoying our sickness! Only a mad man will vote for Deportation aka Terrorism Party in 2015. It is better to be sick than to be MAD!
concurinq

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / Court Sacks Sam Saba, CCB Chairman, Board / Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.