Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

3D Animation Programming Join The Team - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 3D Animation Programming Join The Team (10525 Views)

Electronic Money Project: Join The Team / Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team / Game Development: Join The Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Ajibel(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2013
CODE-EATER:
but d pythonian I have is male na

Yup, that is my bf. I don't want to post my contact publicly. You can ask him and he'd give u my FB I'd. He'd be offended if I post my details sad sad sad
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by CODEEATER(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Ajibel:

Yup, that is my bf. I don't want to post my contact publicly. You can ask him and he'd give u my FB I'd. He'd be offended if I post my details sad sad sad
I see....make e no go return my life as NULL o..
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Javanian: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
rofl

1 Like

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ajibel:

grin Troll..

2 Likes

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by nollyj: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ajibel:

1 million Likes

1 Like

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2013
Ajibel:
Okay thanks... I intend diving into game devt sometimes later with blender and the knowledge of 3D would be necessary then. Goodluck and don't give up bro !!

I found a very good video tutorial at this site http://www.videotutorialsrock.com on OpenGL for creating 3D animations and games, the good thing about OpenGL is that there are OpenGL frameworks that allow you to create 3D animations and Games on ASP.Net Winforms and by creating a custom control you can transfer your animations and games to an ASP.Net website. I have attached an image of a 3D game from this OpenGL video tutorial, though the quality has been reduced to 200K to allow it to be displayed on this forum.

Now I can continue with this project based on the research I have done so far. For those who are still interested OpenGL is in C++, and for C# programmers there are .Net frameworks for OpenGL the one I would like to try first is OpenGL4Net, follow this link http://www.opengl.org/wiki/Language_bindings to see all the languages that has an OpenGL framework.

For programmers here who are reluctant about joining this project, I can understand your reason, but the good thing for those who join me, is that they'll be working remotely for my Limited software engineering company based in the UK, this will open up a lot of opportunities for those who can contribute their skills.

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by doubleakins(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr csharp, pls I tried mailing you here but to no avail. pls can you mail me your contact so I can reach you personally. (aakinjiola@gmail.com, 08063777394). want to talk to you regarding learning animations, 3d and cartoons.
regards
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
doubleakins: Mr csharp, pls I tried mailing you here but to no avail. pls can you mail me your contact so I can reach you personally. (aakinjiola@gmail.com, 08063777394). want to talk to you regarding learning animations, 3d and cartoons.
regards

Nice to know you're following this thread. I will drop you an email, for now try and follow these video tutorials below which I have been using as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylsMzCHmgA Watch videos 1 to 5

http://www.videotutorialsrock.com
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Ajibel(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Thanks @csharpjava for the link. I'd make effort to learn and see how far I'd go smiley
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 12:55am On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibel: Thanks @csharpjava for the link. I'd make effort to learn and see how far I'd go smiley

Cool! Keep me posted on how you get on. This link: http://www.videotutorialsrock.com also has a text version of the 3D programming videos.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

I dont know which is more hilarious; ur ignorance or ur dishonesty. Nobody is telling u they have all the knowledge but we are teaching u here. It will do u well to learn. And if u incapable of that, at least stop disgracing urself.

a coloured image like that will have at least 3 bytes to represent a pixel. Since each pixel carries 3 color channels: red, green and blue.
The colour of any pixel in a coloured image is a combination of different values of RGB.
White is 255,255,255 or 24 "1"s in binary or 0xffffff in hexadecimal.
Black is 0,0,0 or 24 "0"s in binary or Ox000000 in hexadecimal.

Now to ur post. In ur dishonesty, said that the image above consists of that long string of "01"s u posted. That will mean that each pixel is: "010101010101010101010101"
in binary. Or 0x555555 in hex.
That means that all the pixel colours are the same. And that will give a BLANK GREY image at best. Not that picture u have up there.
But that picture has pixels with different colours: white, blue and some brown or so.

Now to further expose ur ignorance about how images work, I will have u know that the pixel value is not the only thing that makes up an image.
An image bit stream consists of the pixel value bits, the image name bits, the image dimension value bits, the image encoding bits which determines whether it should be read as png or jpeg, etc.....
There is NO way that image above can have those bit value u posted. The joke is on u.

Advice:
Just keep quiet already. Stop making programmers look bad. I once argued about someone that it takes intelligence to be a programmer. Apparently it doesnt. U are a testimony to that.

With all the knowledge you claim to have above, I want you to show me with some codes how you would take an existing image and use it as texture to fill a 3D or 2D image.

My approach when I first started this thread is still the only way to get around breaking up an existing image and recreating it or working with adding texture to an image the only difference is that it is the 0s and 1s of each pixels of the RGB that should be stored. Here is an example:

"To make a figure like this image, the first thing we have to do is load an image with the texture we want. We want to take a picture file and get it into an array of characters (R1, G1, B1, R2, G2, B2, ...) indicating the color of each pixel in the image. Each component ranges from 0 to 255. Our array will start with the lower-left pixel, then progress to the right end of the row, then move upward to the next column, and so on". http://www.videotutorialsrock.com/opengl_tutorial/textures/text.php

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Kennyinusa(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2013
csharpjava:

With all the knowledge you claim to have above, I want you to show me with some codes how you would take an existing image and use it as texture to fill a 3D or 2D image.

My approach when I first started this thread is still the only way to get around breaking up an existing image and recreating it or working with adding texture to an image the only difference is that it is the 0s and 1s of each pixels of the RGB that should be stored. Here is an example:

"To make a figure like this image, the first thing we have to do is load an image with the texture we want. We want to take a picture file and get it into an array of characters (R1, G1, B1, R2, G2, B2, ...) indicating the color of each pixel in the image. Each component ranges from 0 to 255. Our array will start with the lower-left pixel, then progress to the right end of the row, then move upward to the next column, and so on". http://www.videotutorialsrock.com/opengl_tutorial/textures/text.php
guy, let it go......
If u have relevant information share.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Kennyinusa(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2013
csharpjava:

guy, let it go......
If u have relevant information share.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Successguilders: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Get adobe video on animination for a token email me to get the free version.

emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Kennyinusa(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Sorry for trolling on you guys, but i just remembered this topic, and i had to comment to get update but it looks like the op hasn't been here lately, or maybe he got a different moniker.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Kennyinusa(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Kennyinusa:
Hello everyone, i just went through all the comments of everyone and its all getting emotional.
We have an OP that believe that nothing is impossible and then we have some able body pros who feels that this shit is almost basically impossible.

I think that maybe 2-3years from now, with a whole lot of bad assets jacking and all that shit, maybe our OP could now source for funds to startup something. Am not pros, but i don't need a confessor to believe that our OP has little knowledge of the various shit that it would takes; which he has done us the pleasure of attestating to.

I personally work with my team, even as a student i have a software startup(registered) and i also have goal. I have some outrageous goal or dreams but i would prefer to go by the old adage of BIT BY BIT or LITTLE BY LITTLE.
So i also believe that when it comes to the software development, everything is possible; yeah, everything is, but i can't say i wanna create an app that would rub shoulders with Facebook or say i just want to get lucky just like these instagram guys did. At least not without knowing what am talking about.

I would suggest that everybody that has made Mr OP felt bad with himself should apologise and the OP should re-examine his dream remodify it to savour the moment.
Mr OP is high on energy today, but the question is that would he be tomorrow, next month, year or probably next decade.
This shit requires dedication and a whole lot of cash, Mr OP could also learn on the Job but i would SUGGEST that Mr OP changes or remodify or give us a subset of this big dream, then maybe everybody would be interested.

Y'all should mind ma comment o, its because am on mobile.

Please o no curse, abuse o.
Thank y'all

Well Said from a me.
Truth is 2-3 year is now.

So, an update would be most welcome
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Charleebro(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2015
I hope this thread aint dead already
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Nmeri17: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Charleebro:
I hope this thread aint dead already
no o.... it's still alive, hale and hearty undecided
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by jason14: 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
csharpjava:

Thanks for sharing this with us. I would like us to work with a programming language only, so that we can write all the codes from scratch and also making use of the classes provided by that language. This will give us the underlying knowledge and skills needed to write a games engine and once we can write a games engine then writing complex games will became possible for us.
it takes a lot to build a game engine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Java Vs Oracle Dba: Which Is More Profitable? / Is Decagon Worth It? / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.