Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

A BRAND NEW ME - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A BRAND NEW ME (3426 Views)

Congratulations To Me Nairalanders. I Just Bought A Brand New Car. / Know The New Me Here / Warri Big Boy Chief Ayiri Emami Bedazzles Wife With A Brand New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A BRAND NEW ME by youngmayor(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2008
changed clothess ready to conquer the world
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by CARUSO(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
youngmayor:

hi nairalanders, 1) i think im rolling in some deep shit , i met this girl at unilag where i school , she was with her friends , i mananged to get her out and we became cool friends , sometimes later she called me up to come to here hostel , i wuz kind of afraid so i got two of my guys then we rolled to here hostel, but i was all wrong in my thoughts SHE JUST WANTED TO TELL ME TO BE MORE THAN A FRIEND TO HER, AS IN HER BOYFRIEND, mmennnnnnnnn it was cool but i did it the big boy style, accepted and went , we have been all cool since march , but i don't know what she heard or saw , she called me one evening that she was at the libary and wasnt understanding some things , when i got there i tutoring her but she just kept licking her lips and acting funny, i got the message instantly faked a phone call but as i was about answering it she said , DONT EVEN ACT FOR ME , i was busted then she told me the fact , she wanted me to have sex with her , it not as if she is a loose girl ive tracked her movement , but i don't 3) want to pop her cherry and dump her , a 4) friend of mine said once you have sex with a girl the intrest deprciates by 50%, 5) what do you thinks nairalanders, 6) you can send me mail to my box, b4limits4real@yahoo.com

DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR CATASTROPHIC STORY

1) You r wallowing in more than shit, but in fantasies!

2) Your english is appalling

3) Do u know what cherries look like? DOUBT IT!

4) You and your friends are lunatics!!!

5) Nairaland thinks you are a pathetic loser

6) Have you run out of email addresses to send scam letters to and u think NLDERS r gullible to mail ur gay ass?

In conclusion, i think you are full of shit and you need to get a fucking life or[b] get lost with Satan[/b]!!!
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by dreeldee: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2008
tell her to contact me through my email address dreeldee@myroom.com for advise against such cool cool so peeps like this still exist grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by noetic(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2008
i knew d bullets were coming grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Mustay(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
I think this guy needs some help - on a serious note.

The girl in question needs to be counselled. Making jokes of people's post makes Nairaland an unreliable place to share your problems

@ author u might learn from these:

After Disvirgining A Girl, She Now Made Sex A Hobby

How To Stop Sex And Enjoy Your Relationship Till Marriage

take the USEFUL advice there.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by amaikama(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2008
As long as you where not the initiator of the sex thing, i suggest you give it to her big time before she dump your sorry sainties ass for a randie brother who is more capable of doing the job she requested. angry

Go! go!! go!!! for my man and enjoy the ride grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by amaikama(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
And another thing, please use triple condoms while at it, you know health is wealth grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Godalone(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR CATASTROPHIC STORY

1) You r wallowing in more than shit, but in fantasies!

2) Your english is appalling

3) Do u know what cherries look like? DOUBT IT!

4) You and your friends are lunatics!!!

5) Nairaland thinks you are a pathetic loser

6) Have you run out of email addresses to send scam letters to and u think NLDERS r gullible to mail your gay ass?

In conclusion, i think you are full of shit and you need to get a fucking life or[b] get lost with Satan[/b]!!!
CARUSO again!
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by CARUSO(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
Godalone:

CARUSO again!

oga no mind people for NL jare, i tire! grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Ezinwannem: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
r u sure u r in the University? abeg, next time, edit your work b4 u paste it here,
The choice of having sext with her is urs alone BUT remember NEMESIS is real, tongue
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Mustay(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ezinwannem:

r u sure you're in the University? abeg, next time, edit your work before u paste it here,
The choice of having sext with her is urs alone BUT remember NEMESIS is real, tongue

bown that side.
na so nland be wink

u sha understand im message
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Ezinwannem: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2008
ofcourse I understood it with extra time, tongue
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by izeek(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
guy i no dey playa hate sha,
but y u need our support to open the access bank.
its ur choice dont let nlanders know say u don Bleep b4,
or that u are amongst the many openers we have in lagos.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by smooooooth: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2008
izzek, abeg read the post agian,na the babe be virgin abi the guy? that girl don disvirgin tay tay no be today, bros o, settle down make the 'small' girl disvirgin u abeg.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
don't disvirgin her abeg, advise her to wait till marriage, you too smiley wink grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by izeek(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye,
u self dey talk yet u no be vee,
abeg dont advise wrongly.
guy do ur mind/
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2008
izeek:

ibkaye,
u self dey talk yet u no be vee,
abeg don't advise wrongly.
guy do your mind/
who is advising wrongly? not me
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Mesmerize(f): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO, hon, where are you. . I need a good laugh this morn grin grin

@poster
*sigh* undecided
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by CARUSO(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

CARUSO, hon, where are you. . I need a good laugh this morn grin grin

@poster
*sigh* undecided

watz happening darling? grin

the kain rain wey dey fire us for this JAND sef, e be like say na curse!!!

wether u like carry OBJ umbrella or wair raincoat/rainboot, u go still dey drip water like siever!
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by ashe2(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
u are obviously a kiss and tell fellow announcin to the world u want 2 disvirgin an innocent lady if u were a nice person u would tell her or rather teach her aout virtues and patience am like u are obviously not down with the babe so please jus let her go that is a bad seed u are about to sow . jus bone it. its not worth it a few moment of pleasure then emptiness
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by izeek(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2008
ashe2:

u are obviously a kiss and tell fellow announcin to the world u want 2 disvirgin an innocent lady if u were a nice person u would tell her or rather teach her aout virtues and patience am like u are obviously not down with the babe so please jus let her go that is a bad seed u are about to sow . jus bone it. its not worth it a few moment of pleasure then emptiness

is there a better teacher than experience himself?
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by merge(f): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
That chick is dumb wink
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Mustay(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2008
where's the author sef?
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by martho(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2008
Give it to her,if u don't others will .
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by donpapa(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2008
hi nairalanders, i think im rolling in some deep shit , i met this girl at unilag where i school , she was with her friends , i mananged to get her out and we became cool friends , sometimes later she called me up to come to here hostel , i wuz kind of afraid so i got two of my guys then we rolled to here hostel, but i was all wrong in my thoughts SHE JUST WANTED TO TELL ME TO BE MORE THAN A FRIEND TO HER, AS IN HER BOYFRIEND, mmennnnnnnnn it was cool but i did it the big boy style, accepted and went , we have been all cool since march , but i don't know what she heard or saw , she called me one evening that she was at the libary and wasnt understanding some things , when i got there i tutoring her but she just kept licking her lips and acting funny, i got the message instantly faked a phone call but as i was about answering it she said , DONT EVEN ACT FOR ME , i was busted then she told me the fact , she wanted me to have sex with her , it not as if she is a loose girl ive[b][size=15pt] tracked her movement[/size][/b] , but i don't want to pop her cherry and dump her , a friend of mine said once you have sex with a girl the intrest deprciates by 50%, what do you thinks nairalanders, you can send me mail to my box, b4limits4real@yahoo.com

What exactly gave you the impression that she's a virgin? i don't think tracking her movement is enough to convince you that she isn't a loose girl. Guy watch it!
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by LadyT(f): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2008
LMAO.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by galatico(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2008
Bros I go advice you make you slot your DSTV Card into the decorder before he get lost,

Warning: AIDS IS REAL [color=#990000][/color]Play Safe!!!
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by bode007: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2008
na wa for u,do d thing and move on.if u no do another person go do am.na wna they make plp they say unilag boys no get moves
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by jpphilips(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2008
youngmayor
i know ur the mayor of washington DC
celebrity, michael jackson, she dey beg u make u come take her long kept thing and u they form tom cruise
like say u no know how much pussy be 4 CASABLANCA
dey there make one sharp okada man wey carry 12" masqurade comot sleep 4 ur eye.
d way im looking at u, u wont see the end of ur destiny if at this ATIMA u still dey do 419
with bad English, which mugu wan fall?
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by coopedro(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] wonders shall never end.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Mustay(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
donpapa:

What exactly gave you the impression that she's a virgin? i don't think tracking her movement is enough to convince you that she isn't a loose girl. Guy watch it!

On nland there are 3 types of Virgins -

grin

cheesy

wink
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Macgreat(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
Na wa ooo, smiley
O-boy!

why reply to yur mail box angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Must Marry Dis Year. / My Pain / My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.