Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30455 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2013
spikes C:

No ma'am, u failed again. I think you need some sensibility training kiss
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ALuta, u miss gan mehn! It remain small haters pips for press pimples comot for sexkillz yansh. grin

The part wey pain me most na the part where dem talk say ogugua come dey write epistles for am.....their e-love dey always make me laff, i no know why sad sad sad sad sad I no suppose miss that kain tin.

The truth is I don't see much problems with sexkillz though, he can be a lil rude sometimes but it's the e-world, pple shld learn to deal with all kinds of people. I've been around here for almost 3 years (oda handle tinz) and i've not been banned before (except one silly spambot like that once). I think if pple keep to the rules, they'll be fine!

However, if everybody is complaining about him, I believe Seun should look into it, majority cannot be stupid!

Abeg, make I just follow you oo, badosky, I cannot be missing this kain drama again! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 12:18am On Sep 30, 2013
spikes C:

No ma'am, u failed again. I think you need some sensibility training kiss

I am not a mod

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

I am not a mod

Please, when Seun is ready to start paying mods, contact me, abeg you! I PROMISE TO COMPLETE MY SENSIBILITY TRAINING WITHOUT ANY DELAY! TENQ!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

I am not a mod

U act like u need one, u need to start being sensible to my needs embarassed
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

Please, when Seun is ready to start paying mods, contact me, abeg you! I PROMISE TO COMPLETE MY SENSIBILITY TRAINING WITHOUT ANY DELAY! TENQ!

Hahaha. You too like money. We only train volunteers. Paid employees should better train themselves if they don't want to get sacked without warning.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2013
spikes C:

U act like u need one, u need to start being sensible to my needs embarassed

Hian! Have we met? Do i know you somewhere? Help my memory pls tongue tongue
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

Webmasters/programmers section MODs are paid 60,000 per month wink

believe at your own peril
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2013
madam: stop replying with your alternate monikers, it suqs

??

Check my profile. This is not a new monika baby!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by kolidave: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Time to port to reddit......

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Hian! Have we met? Do i know you somewhere? Help my memory pls tongue tongue

I am your dream kiss kiss kiss
Your future kiss kiss kiss

And ur need kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2013
spikes C:

I am your dream kiss kiss kiss
Your future kiss kiss kiss

And ur need kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Dream on...

Goodnight. It's past my bed time cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Eniqurl(f): 12:33am On Sep 30, 2013
20+ viewinq..una no qo zlip?? Tommorow z mondae oh.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Dream on...

Goodnight. It's past my bed time cheesy

Oya naah, come to bed kiss
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by kolidave: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Eni~girl:
nutin do us na. As we no get work 2mao nko,we fit slip anitime Na ASUU cos am
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by tellwisdom: 12:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Eni~girl:

U don enter plane before?? U think sey na everybody dey live for naija abi??
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2013
tellwisdom:

lmao! Wikid!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 30, 2013
spikes C: Webmasters/programmers section MODs are paid 60,000 per month wink

believe at your own peril

Lol....I was almost gonna obtain the form sharpaly embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@caracta, i don't mind training myself, inasmuch as i'll get the money back and much more. Seriously, he should start paying the mods. He'll have mouth to tell them what and what not to do then! Right now, if he does too much, the mods can gang up against him.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lol....I was almost gonna obtain the form sharpaly embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@caracta, i don't mind training myself, inasmuch as i'll get the money back and much more. Seriously, he should start paying the mods. He'll have mouth to tell them what and what not to do then! Right now, if he does too much, the mods can gang up against him.

Even if na recharge card or money for BIS grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Eniqurl(f): 12:48am On Sep 30, 2013
kolidave: nutin do us na. As we no get work 2mao nko,we fit slip anitime Na ASUU cos am
i siqht yo! Norin du yhu...
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Eniqurl(f): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2013
kolidave: nutin do us na. As we no get work 2mao nko,we fit slip anitime Na ASUU cos am
tellwisdom:

na fyt?? Aniwaes ah neva enta plane buh ah dn enta ma popc p.jet
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 30, 2013
god_of_music: I don't want to believe this is the work of 'The Anonymous gang'. I wanted to post something and i was redirected to BellaNaija.com

Stop lying young man. None of that happened. Stop spewing lies
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 12:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Wu zetian kiss
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by psky: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Sexkillz has spoken!

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1459097/sexkillz-must-stay-teamsexkillz

I must say that I respect the man for this.

Then you must respect every d#ck and harry out there. grin grin grin

Don't look at words my friend, look at deeds.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 1:00am On Sep 30, 2013
psky:

Then you must respect every d#ck and harry out there. grin grin grin

Don't look at words my friend, look at deeds.

Those posts just show that he don't care about bein no damn mod!

He just disrespected Seun openly. grin grin grin

That man don't play.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by psky: 1:13am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

That man don't play.

Believe me, he cares, if he didn't he wouldn't spend so much time moderating.

And he did not disrespect seun. Why should anyone fear seun? Fear is very different from respect.

Anyway I think it's post like yours that make him unnecessarily inflate his ego, and that is not helping him neither is it helping anyone else in the forum.

Peace

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

That man don't play.
You are not a very smart person, Sire...

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Sexkillz has spoken!

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1459097/sexkillz-must-stay-teamsexkillz

I must say that I respect the man for this. Disrespecting Seun on his own website no less. grin grin

Sexkillz carry go!
Seun hasn't seen this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Cattle Rearers On Major Road In Abuja (Photo) / NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works / LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.