Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30453 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Onwe101(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Titiluvly:

Your mental infecundity is truly breathtaking.
hahahahahaha fire on....but show a little mercy biko

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Dannyxy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ehe,ehe,ehe,*wipes nose*,na threatening tinz nw ni?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by krugar07(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Onwe101: hahahahahaha fire on....but show a little mercy biko
why are you enjoying this
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta:

Is he?

no he isn't. he is as humble as a lamb sad

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:

Dis gel hen grin grin grin grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:

Lol...just asking, no need to be sarcastic. I know he is strict though. Well...*shrugs*
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE I CAME LATE AGAIN. I THINK I HAVE TO GIVE SOMEBORRI MY PHONE NUMBER TO CALL ME WHEN HOT MATTER LIKE THIS REACH GROUND!

OGA SEUN, JUST ONE REQUEST: Can you please open that complaint thread for 20 mins 20 mins is all I ask for...i cannot afford to miss dt kain drama!

Secondly, I want to say if in case you decide to start paying mods, I'M AVAILABLE! I can foresee some voluntary resignations happening soon!

TENQ!

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm bored
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...just asking, no need to be sarcastic. I know he is strict though. Well...*shrugs*
strict? dats putting it tooo mildly grin
don't worry i understand cheesy

Idowuogbo:
Dis gel hen grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by agbameta: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun:

They are ordinary Nairaland members such as you who have volunteered to help in their spare time.

I won't call them volunteers because they were not only appointed, they function at your mercy so trying to minimize there NL official status and relationship sounds very deceptive.

hey are independent agents just like you.

Nothing independent about their status and actions on NL, they do what they do on your behalf and their actions not only reflects on you and your brand, it carries your approval and stamp of authority.

The opinions they express on the forum are theirs and theirs alone.

Not when they are you mods and administrating other people's opinions including banning, ridiculing, insulting and banning your own members for their opinions. They get to do this only because they are your mods, not because of some personal opinions.

They do not represent me or speak for me unless I directly ask them to do so, and I didn't ask anyone to speak for me on this issue. I prefer to speak for myself most of the time.

They of course represent you. Are they not your mods? When members put forward suggestions and initiatives and your mods gang up to insult, ridicule and ban them, they are doing it on your behalf, they are responding on your behalf.

This is your mods response to the original request below..

R sexkillz(m): 6:03am On Sep 27
Demand? You think this is your father's house where you demand school fees from him?

This is how your mod reacted to an ordinary request sent to you by one of your own members?

Are you no ashamed to have this particular mod as mod?

In any sane environment, the quote above = Automatic dismissal.

....but we are Nigerians and such disgusting, disrespectful and insulting behavior means nothing, it's just water under the bridge, it's business as usual.

This is why I said his actions are sad reflections of what we see in Nigeria and Nigerians in positions of authority, this is part of our sad and odious National character..

However, I apologize for the inflammatory statements that some of them have made and I promise to expose them to some sensitivity training.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

This is a good start, but what difference does it make with such crude and crass characters managing your brand?

10 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Choi! And i thought the fire was dying sad
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by agbameta: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Seun:

They are ordinary Nairaland members such as you who have volunteered to help in their spare time.

I won't call them volunteers because they were not only appointed, they function at your mercy so trying to minimize there NL official status and relationship sounds very deceptive.

hey are independent agents just like you.

Nothing independent about their status and actions on NL, they do what they do on your behalf and their actions not only reflects on you and your brand, it carries your approval and stamp of authority.

The opinions they express on the forum are theirs and theirs alone.

Not when they are you mods and administrating other people's opinions including banning, ridiculing, insulting and banning your own members for their opinions. They get to do this only because they are your mods, not because of some personal opinions.

They do not represent me or speak for me unless I directly ask them to do so, and I didn't ask anyone to speak for me on this issue. I prefer to speak for myself most of the time.

They of course represent you. Are they not your mods? When members put forward suggestions and initiatives and your mods gang up to insult, ridicule and ban them, they are doing it on your behalf, they are responding on your behalf.

This is your mods response to the original request below..

R sexkillz(m): 6:03am On Sep 27
Demand? You think this is your father's house where you demand school fees from him?

This is how your mod reacted to an ordinary request sent to you by one of your own members?

Are you no ashamed to have this particular mod as mod?

In any sane environment, the quote above = Automatic dismissal.

....but we are Nigerians and such disgusting, disrespectful and insulting behavior means nothing, it's just water under the bridge, it's business as usual.

This is why I said his actions are sad reflections of what we see in Nigeria and Nigerians in positions of authority, this is part of our sad and odious National character..

However, I apologize for the inflammatory statements that some of them have made and I promise to expose them to some sensitivity training.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

This is a good start, but what difference does it make with such crude and crass characters managing your brand?

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by eggheaders(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Coming soon personal email exchange with the sexkid.

I'll frustrate your life.... That's a promise.
------Original Message------
To: sexkillz / Nairaland
ReplyTo: anago12 / Nairaland
Subject: Oloriburuku
Sent: 8 Sep 2013 23:30
Na today you dey ban me ni. Am already back if you fit ban all my 60 monikers then you don
get mental problem. Shey na your dead body go unban me for 2106 shofo danu omo. Did i
abuse anybody until your foolish brother call your papa fool on that thread no need to ban
am now cause he is igbo. One day you will stop being a moderator here and we go see has
dem go disgrace your lack of keratin face like ikenna. Werey omo ayirada ofo.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on
any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2013
OOPS! Did I add that the part where Seun said he'll give them sensibility training is shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dt guy sabi use of words very wellu! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta: Choi! And i thought the fire was dying sad

I said i'm bored sad
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Kairoseki77: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2013
eggheaders:
Coming soon personal email exchange with the sexkid.

I'll frustrate your life.... That's a promise.
Subject: Oloriburuku
Sent: 8 Sep 2013 23:30
Na today you dey ban me ni. Am already back if you fit ban all my 60 monikers then you don
get mental problem. Shey na your dead body go unban me for 2106 shofo danu omo. Did i
abuse anybody until your foolish brother call your papa fool on that thread no need to ban
am now cause he is igbo. One day you will stop being a moderator here and we go see has
dem go disgrace your lack of keratin face like ikenna. Werey omo ayirada ofo.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on
any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.

He sends threatening messages like that to many people he bans.

Ask Berem.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by eggheaders(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Awww. I'm scared.
Rubbish
Subject: Ok
Sent: 9 Sep 2013 00:42
Already mailed your response to frustrate me to your boss. And tomorrow it shall be on the
complaints thread and also has a topic on the politics board. Finally your stupidity will
soon cost you that shyte job that give you retard the empty ego. Put a fool like you in
smple post they begin to misbehave like demigods.
any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Umartins1(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Truly, the world is coming to an end!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2013
"i will frustrate ur life" shocked imagine!! ihe na eme o
abeg make i go sleep

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2013
spikes C:

I said i'm bored sad

Sorry na. This thread is enough to entertain you.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2013
alutacontinua: OOPS! Did I add that the part where Seun said he'll give them sensibility training is shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dt guy sabi use of words very wellu! grin grin grin
ALuta, u miss gan mehn! It remain small haters pips for press pimples comot for sexkillz yansh. grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by imsuboi(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Seun get luck sha
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by madam: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2013
eggheaders: Awww. I'm scared.
Rubbish
Subject: Ok
Sent: 9 Sep 2013 00:42
Already mailed your response to frustrate me to your boss. And tomorrow it shall be on the
complaints thread and also has a topic on the politics board. Finally your stupidity will
soon cost you that shyte job that give you retard the empty ego. Put a fool like you in
smple post they begin to misbehave
I DARE YOU TO TYPE HIS EMAIL ADRESS, IF HE REALLY MAILED YOU.........LYING BAS.TARD
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Threatening clients/customers is an automatic firing at my place of work! shocked

This is getting serious o!

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Umartins1(m): 12:14am On Sep 30, 2013
madam: I DARE YOU TO TYPE HIS EMAIL ADRESS, IF HE REALLY MAILED YOU.........LYING BAS.TARD
that won't be shown and he's not a lying bas.tard. Sexkills is capable of the craziest on earth.

5 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by madam: 12:14am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Threatening clients/customers is an automatic firing at my place of work! shocked

This is getting serious o!
stop replying with your alternate monikers, it suqs
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 12:14am On Sep 30, 2013
madam: I DARE YOU TO TYPE HIS EMAIL ADRESS, IF HE REALLY MAILED YOU.........LYING BAS.TARD
u opened a thread? romantic kiss
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by spikesC(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Sorry na. This thread is enough to entertain you.

No ma'am, u failed again. I think you need some sensibility training kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Cattle Rearers On Major Road In Abuja (Photo) / NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works / LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.