Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30362 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kairoseki77: Seun!

Sexkillz sent me a threatening PM.

Under the moniker mjones111111111.

Please use your super mod powers to view the PM yourself.

Lmao

Mighty Morphing Sexkillz Rangers

Oboi una no go kill me for here grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
PRAYER TO ALL SEXKILLZ HATERZ AS YOUR HATE FOR SEXKILLZ GROWS SO WILL THE CANCEROUS CELLS IN YOUR BRAINS GROW, AS YOU HAVE RESENTED SEXKILLZ, SO WILL YOU RESENTS YOUR LIFES SUCCESS, AS YOU HAVE CALLED FOR HIS RESIGNATION, SO WILL LIFE CALL FOR RESIGNATION FROM YOUR SOULS, DOCTRINA SCIENTUM FIDELITAS MATRE CENTRUM AMEN
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Freiburger:
I beg your pardon, you dont.
Fryingburger don vex o! grin grin grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Danhumprey: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
And our hero is Davo!!!

Like this post if you think he deserve to be made a Moderator on this Forum! cool

18 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

Is that so? Tell me something, does Sexkillz do all this? cheesy cheesy cheesy is this a joke, a mod?
I have proof, my brother. It is common knowledge around here.

#Hard facts cool

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kairoseki77: Seun!

Sexkillz sent me a threatening PM.

Under the moniker mjones111111111.

Please use your super mod powers to view the PM yourself.
You forgot rule 19?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by psky: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kairoseki77:

A public apology would probably go a long way to making HIM calm down and relax. That person needs to learn the meaning of humility and respect.

Exactly why he needs to issue an apology. His pride is getting the best of him. Bringing him down to account for his deeds will really help.

Seun I hope you are listening?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by homesteady(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Omo see traffic shockedshockedshocked

Now playing Solid Star' One Nigeria cool

The traffic don reduce sef! Before the list long en!! E be like say Nigeria dey play match
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Kairoseki77: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
I believe Sexkillz also sent a threatening PM to Berem.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by krugar07(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'm she-male undecided
EXPOSED!!!!!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:

#Hard facts cool

But I thought his relationship was real offline as well...

Are you telling me.....Are you saying that The previous Miss Nairaland has been on the market all this time?

Ojigbijigbi
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by homesteady(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

I don become one of them? Chaiiii, did Mukina make me a mod? Which section abeg......

I Getz some ppl to ban.......lemme start with onila with her negative IQ, freeglobes with his affinity for homosexual activities, etc.....

I dey come back.... angry

gringrin you want to ban Nairaland only virgin??

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by 735i(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dapada owo baba ijebu! Ogun strike u! May d Gods of irujeje re-circumcise u! Favour from Oluwa depart from u!

*incantations*

Olupe mo pe, olupe mo pe,
Sangoooooooooooooooooooo
sango olukoso oko oya,
mo pe o loni o, so bobo yi di Obuko dudu

Tueeeeee! Ase gun. cool

Dies!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
jackbauerspower:

But I thought his relationship was real offline as well...

Are you telling me.....Are you saying that The previous Miss Nairaland has been on the market all this time?

Ojigbijigbi
Is that all you read??

Whether it is real offline or not, wetin concern me?? Do I know him?? All I know is the e-relationship.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nairaland sweet die 2day,,I swear!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cleanman(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
krugar07: EXPOSED!!!!!
I guessed as much grin cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by donem: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pdizzle:
Pls seun while training ur boi, let us see his assignment scores from time to time..hehe

Lol! grin Ur mouthed mehn, its definately sexkills @ d bolded.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:

seriously wetin dey worry d dude? smh

over secretion of testosterone. Itz causing him so severe brain dysfunction. He needs to get laid! Urgently!!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cleanman(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin some ppl don spread dia mattress 4 Nairaland...abeg make una go sleep.2morw na moinday.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:

#Hard facts cool

Wow! Then the essence of this protest yielded a postive results den.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
psky:

Exactly why he needs to issue an apology. His pride is getting the best of him. Bringing him down to account for his deeds will really help.

Seun I hope you are listening?
its not seun's duty to humble the guy.
he is an adult.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
mathematician: PRAYER TO ALL SEXKILLZ HATERZ AS YOUR HATE FOR SEXKILLZ GROWS SO WILL THE CANCEROUS CELLS IN YOUR BRAINS GROW, AS YOU HAVE RESENTED SEXKILLZ, SO WILL YOU RESENTS YOUR LIFES SUCCESS, AS YOU HAVE CALLED FOR HIS RESIGNATION, SO WILL LIFE CALL FOR RESIGNATION FROM YOUR SOULS, DOCTRINA SCIENTUM FIDELITAS MATRE CENTRUM AMEN

Who's this one?..Abeg park well..We don notice you..

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Is that all you read??

Whether it is real offline or not, wetin concern me?? Do I know him?? All I know is the e-relationship.

You are a cruel mistress dashing my hopes like that.

I was already beginning to fantasise some nasty scenarios involving her spectacles and ugu soup

embarassed
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by riskit33: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

Nairaland is more or less a place for learning, seeking information and meeting new people, so we will do everything to keep it active, likewise u toooooo, cheesy cheesy
yea, you're right.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bros, na d problem b dat o. angry it was over 2 months ago and I don't even have the link anymore. I can't even locate the particular thread from which it was gotten because nairaland sef dey learn for were dat forum dey. Honestly, my intention was to enable nairaland programmers take a cue from the guy's work and see how they could implement such strategy.

D matter dey pain me now as you ask.

This is the problem with nairaland mods.
Abu Mikey: abeg PM me the link jare! grin
No time to waste time cool
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by homesteady(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
This thread don turn to Mountain of fire church! Everybody dey pray death prayer for him enemy gringrin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
mathematician: I HAVE THREATENED A DEACTIVATE BUTTON FOR YOUR CLIENTS IF THEY DONT UPGRADE YOU FEE FROM 50 CENTS TO $1. ASHAWO MUST SURVIVE

Birds of thesame feather flocks togeda..May God deliver you n dt nlander called 'Sexkillz'..

Onuku!

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by TrueFcts(f): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
frends .this is sexkillz. i aM sorry for what i did please forgive me.oga seun has finishng wiping my bommbomm with koboko. e dey pain die . when i recover i will commence my duty of washing oga seum toilet and NL public own too.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Take This Personality Test / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.