Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30550 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by skyscraperTM(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Wu Zetian:
GBAM!

The mods that need to be replaced:

Number one:
sexkillz
Number 2:
sexkillz
Number 3:
sekillz

Who has any other name to add?? undecided
Mynd_44
we need a female Mod in the literature section.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by justwise(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wey justmumuwise? Hahahhahaha! Bobo, talk nau... We are listening! No more hot air ba? Msteeeeeeeeeew!

Get lost
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2013
justwise:

Get lost
Lmao! No shower me wiv spit abeg!

Btwn, I was teasing u.. embarassed tongue
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Great step!!!

But just to add. I think it's imperative that those who are deactivate their accounts are warned that once it's done there's no going back.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cathaliya: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2013
I never see the "de-activate button o"...
Shebi im talk say na first thing monday morning? Another breach of contract.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na! U want my bum-bum? grin
nawa for u oooo.
I saw u and pink lezbian. Maybe u are a full lez so ur attitude towards me.
Well, u might be a guy too. Cos u are masculine in ur wordsss. Hmmm, abi hermaphrodite ni geshi yi ni? Koyemi o
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Missprettie(f): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Yeah! Its Monday Morning, [s]y'all shld bring ya tools lets start work!!![/s] grin

Ooops sori, d work is for d programmer!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2013
kolidave: Time to port to reddit......

Really, it seems I am getting to like reddit.com more... Let me know when nairaland gets better...

#JustKidding.... na we go make am better jare
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by SugaryBelle(f): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Danhumprey: And our hero is Davo!!!

Like this post if you think he deserve to be made a Moderator on this Forum! cool
i thought he wanted to quit the forum.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by vedaxcool(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2013
We MADE IT!

I am happy I supported posters' right, Seun nice one there!

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Davo93:
This part is needed to be done asap, an apology letter to Nairalanders will definately prove to us that he has been rehabilitated... Good Morning Amingos
Don't push your luck to far, I am sure it too Seun a lot to shift his grounds. Take what he has given for now and look for other things to fight for in the real world. It is enough or I will fully oppose you the next time.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Scun: Don't push your look to far, I am sure it too Seun a lot to shift his grounds. Take what he has given for now and look for other things to fight for in the real world. It is enough or I will fully oppose you the next time.
scun, seun
who is thinking what i am thinking

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

scun, seun
who is thinking what i am thinking
Check my posts in the complaint thread. You'l think better
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01: Seun, You are forgetting one. SEXKILLZ must go. Click like if you agree.

https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go

#teamsexkillzmustgo

[size=20pt]85 Likes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NL has spoken![/size]
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Haba, take it easy na. This requires the use of brain na. Haba. It would have to be coded, tested before implementation which requires TIME.
Cathaliya: I never see the "de-activate button o"...
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2013
smiley
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by albiol: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2013
I will be glad if mr seun can also add unlike button to this forum
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

A Nairaland member recently demanded that we should implement a feature that allows Nairaland members to deactivate their Nairaland accounts. I'm pleased to inform you that after noticing the number of people who are interested in the feature, we have decided to implement it.

This is not an easy feature to implement, however. Yes, creating a button is as easy as you think, but implementing it in a way that is robust and effective and that will not lead to community disintegration is not easy. Fortunately, unlike before, I have hired a programmer who can definitely get it done. I don't know how long it will take , but he should be able to start working on it first thing on Monday morning. We will implement in the same way that world class forums like Reddit have done it. We are 100% committed to making this happen. You've won!

We also hereby apologize for the rudeness of some of our moderators to the people who asked for this feature earlier. Please understand that Nairaland moderators are not staff. They are ordinary Nairaland members such as you who have volunteered to help in their spare time. They are independent agents just like you. The opinions they express on the forum are theirs and theirs alone. They do not represent me or speak for me unless I directly ask them to do so, and I didn't ask anyone to speak for me on this issue. I prefer to speak for myself most of the time.

However, I apologize for the inflammatory statements that some of them have made and I promise to expose them to some sensitivity training.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
lol a d bolded .

U speaks like one of those Nigeria politicians who makes undefined promises.Hw can u hire a programmer without him giving u an estimate of time for the deed to be done. You decided to spew this love articles just take great advantages on the low memories of an average Nigerian (nigerians forget things easily).

@d second bolded, *you won*
That is unprofessionalism on you and your entire crew, you mean you guys took this upon yourselves as a battle where one emerges a winner and the other a loser. (what a shame),

Finally,

The loudness of sexkill doesn't mean smartness, neither does the calmness of seun means wisdom.

I don't work with common sense,
Ighoosagie.

6 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by kolidave: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2013
ledafaze:

Really, it seems I am getting to like reddit.com more... Let me know when nairaland gets better...

#JustKidding.... na we go make am better jare
na true o. U get point for there. Make we just dey manage am
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ITbomb(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Him say na monday dem go start work on am but him no know when dem go finish.
U dey give bj while reading?
That guy for ur dp is a good rider
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Madawaki01(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2013
when u fail jamb,u wil say they used negative marking even when u can't understand a few lines,what he said was that the programmer he hired will start workin on d deactivating button by monday
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2013
ighoosagie: lol a d bolded .

U speaks like one of those Nigeria politicians who makes undefined promises.Hw can u hire a programmer without him giving u an estimate of time for the deed to be done. You decided to spew this love articles just take great advantages on the low memories of an average Nigerian (nigerians forget things easily).

That is unprofessionalism on you and your entire crew, you mean you guys took this upon yourselves as a battle where one emerges a winner and the other a loser. (what a shame),

Finally,

The loudness of sexkill doesn't mean smartness, neither does the calmness of seun means wisdom.

Ighoosagie.
this post gave me multiple o.rg@sms
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Madawaki01(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

NL has spoken![/size]
85?? And u had d audacity to say NL HAS SPOKEN?
#teamsexkillz must stay
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Madawaki01(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2013
ighoosagie: lol a d bolded .

Finally,

Ighoosagie.
just like ur signature says,U LACKED COMMON SENSE
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2013
god_of_music: Problem with Nigerians *smh*

Problems with kids. Smh
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2013
ighoosagie:

Dude, stop twisting every word seun said against him. For crying out loud, he's a human and should given time to think what we said through and know how to run his business before he makes hasty conclusion and ruin what he's labored to build in 7years.

By "you won", he means the protesters and the pro deactivate-your-account NLders has gotten their wishes. And yes, it's a war that took three days to achieve. In the past, similar threads has been created and seun and co dismissed it but NLers were united in this cause and fought aggressively, even some were banned but still persevered, till they got want they want. So my guy, it was an E-war. Didn't you see NLers reporting nairaland to annonymous hackers?. You think say na kids play?. Abeg cut seun some slack here, dude is human and not a God.

What you are doing now is not different from cathaliya, who misconstrued seun's words to mean "he's going to include the de-activate button, first thing on monday morning", did. Read and understand before you attack.

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Madawaki01: 85?? And u had d audacity to say NL HAS SPOKEN?
#teamsexkillz must stay

You right...lemme fix it.

88 on this thread!
Over 60 on two other threads?!?!

Only has 6 likes saying he should stay?!?!

NL HAS SPOKEN! grin

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

Dude, stop twisting every word seun said against him. For crying out loud, he's a human and should given to think what we said through and know how to run his buissness before he makes hasty conclusion and ruin what he's laboured to build in 7years.

By "you won", he means the protesters and the pro deactivate-your-account NLders has gotten their wishes. And yes, it's a war that took three days to achieve. In the past, similar threads has been created and seun and co dismissed it but NLers were united in this cause and fought aggressively, even some were banned but still persevered, till they got want they want. So my guy, it was an E-war. Didn't you see NLers reporting nairaland to annonymous hackers?. You think say na kids play?. Abeg cut seun some slack here, dude is human and not a God.

What you are doing now is not different from cathaliya who misconstrued seun's words to mean "he's going to include the de-activate button, first thing on monday morning". Read and understand before you attack.

Shalom
ChouKnuckle smiley
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Lilimax(f): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Madawaki01: 85?? And u had d audacity to say NL HAS SPOKEN?
#teamsexkillz must stay
Me likey
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Lilimax(f): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

NL has spoken![/size]

I'm not among tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / Pipeline Explosion Inside Ijegun, Lagos (More Photos) / Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.