Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,602 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30553 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 30, 2013
psky:

Believe me, he cares, if he didn't he wouldn't spend so much time moderating.

And he did not disrespect seun. Why should anyone fear seun? Fear is very different from respect.

Anyway I think it's post like yours that make him unnecessarily inflate his ego, and that is not helping him neither is it helping anyone else in the forum.

Peace

@rthe bolded, WORD!! cool

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ChiSun27(m): 1:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Meeeeehnnnnn.....NL users get power oooooooo!!!!!

Nice one Mr. Osewa...more dripping ororo to ur back hand.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Davo93(m): 5:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

...However, I apologize for the inflammatory statements that some of them have made and I promise to expose them to some sensitivity training.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
This part is needed to be done asap, an apology letter to Nairalanders will definately prove to us that he has been rehabilitated... Good Morning Amingos

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Finallllllllly!

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 30, 2013
deols: I did not like the idea.

I hope that their posts/threads won't be missing after the deletion.

That is actually my wish lolz
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Deiok(m): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Some Mods Are Nice Sha.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by kingphilip(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2013
god_of_music: You just gave them uneccesary power *smh*
na so u see am? If e easy open ur own thread against delete button and see how many people go support am

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Those posts just show that he don't care about bein no damn mod!

He just disrespected Seun openly. grin grin grin

That man don't play.
u think?
dat post is what i call "cold air"
were u expecting him to mellow? i wasn't. arrogance comes as a standard to him. heck, he will rather kill himself than commit suicide grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2013
gree-die:

u think?
dat post is what i call "cold air"
were u expecting him to mellow? i wasn't. arrogance comes as a started to him. heck, he will rather kill himself than commit suicide grin
U mean business o! Wetin he do u? Easy abeg! embarassed embarassed
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2013
I.Joan:

You are not a very smart person, Sire...

sums it up.

psky::

Anyway I think it's post like yours that make him unnecessarily inflate his ego, and that is not helping him neither is it helping anyone else in the forum.
speak it.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2013
How did I miss this? I really need to work on my sleeping jexos.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by kingphilip(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2013
aariwa: i dont like this idea.what are those people trying to hide?
start ur own thread against it lets see hw twil go
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2013
I love this!
U dont take ur consumer for a ride, whatever happend to costurmer satisfaction.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi: How did I miss this? I really need to work on my sleeping jexos.. angry angry
Lmao! Pips like u sleep on water.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U mean business o! Wetin he do u? Easy abeg! embarassed embarassed
do me? nothing really? he is just arrogant and since i aint afraid of anyone seun inclusive, im speakin my mind.

however im only responsible for what i say not what odas understand grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi: How did I miss this? I really need to work on my sleeping jexos.. angry angry

not the sleeping. just set out sunday evenings all good shows happen on sunday cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2013
gree-die:

do me? nothing really he is just arrogant and since i aint afraid of anyone seun inclusive, im speakin my mind.

Hmmm...dat right dere, emmmm...forgerrit.

*zips mouth*

Go easy sha. Dis kian method wey u dey use na killer instinct o! Apply caution Biko
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Badoo you no try for me o,you couldn't even wake me lol..I love this kinda drama grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by krugar07(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2013
gree-die:

do me? nothing really? he is just arrogant and since i aint afraid of anyone seun inclusive, im speakin my mind.

FEAR no ONE; but BEWARE of ME!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
gree-die:

not the sleeping. just set out sunday evenings all good shows happen on sunday cheesy
Alright,NOTED.
Sunday evenings,7pm Nigeria time. I cannot afford to miss again nah nah.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm...dat right dere, emmmm...forgerrit.

*zips mouth*

Go easy sha. Dis kian method wey u dey use na killer instinct o! Apply caution Biko
isalright. tnx smiley

krugar07: FEAR no ONE; but BEWARE of ME!!!!!!!!!!

undecided yes sir!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi:
Badoo you no try for me o,you couldn't even wake me lol..I love this kinda drama grin
Lolz... No vex! Dey follow greedie commentary, she's making sense. wink

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

Stop lying young man. None of that happened. Stop spewing lies
Problem with Nigerians *smh*
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... No vex! Dey follow greedie commentary, she's making sense. wink

hmmm id no be u just warn me now now?
u dey use style dey push me go fire abi?
i took ur advice, i no do again o. i dey fear sad
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2013
gree-die:

hmmm id no be u just warn me now now?
u dey use style dey push me go fire abi?
i took ur advice, i no do again o. i dey fear sad
Lmao! Push U go fire ke? U making sense but, d way u dey deliver d message odikwa very corrosive. Carry go but u gats apply sensitivity. grin grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Push U go fire ke? U making sense but, d way u dey deliver d message odikwa very corrosive. Carry go but u gats apply sensitivity. grin grin

i ve not undergone sensitivity training na sad
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

are u really a lady? I av u feeling u are ileke idi or odunnu.
Hmm, i gbadun u sha
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2013
gree-die:

i ve not undergone sensitivity training na sad
Lwkmd!! Mr ribs eeee... Greedie abeg liv me o!

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

are u really a lady?
Na! U gbadun me ke? Are u gay? U want my bum/bum? Btwn, na u dey receive? lipsrsealed
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Sunymoore(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na! U gbadun me ke? Are u gay? U want my bum/bum? Btwn, na u dey receive? lipsrsealed
I comment his reserve
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
come on. Arent u a lady? How should i be gay?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

come on. [b]Arent u a lady? [/b]How should i be gay?
Na! U want my bum-bum? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / Pipeline Explosion Inside Ijegun, Lagos (More Photos) / Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.