Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (22996 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Say this after me:

Sexkillz

must

go!

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Davo93(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Finally, I implore all Nairalanders to kindly read this appreciation letter and thank everyone...

https://www.nairaland.com/1460217/open-appreciation-letter-mr-seun
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by obayaya(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

Yabaleft escapee. undecided

you are just a typical example of the set of persons I was referring to in the last sentence of my Post you quoted

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

just for the records, the above is nairaland's member statistics as per the day it was captioned, by this time next week we'll know whether it will increase or reduce|
guy, you're on Point, it must surely reduce nau...
With Peeps using up tp 10 Monickers
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

lol. But it should have a confirmation message before it finally deactivates na. Can you confirm that to let us know if it does? undecided
i had the mind to confirm, and it showed me THIS OPERATION IS PERMANENT AND CANNOT BE REVERSED BY ANYONE, NOT EVEN THE ADMIN, it further stated deactivate account, if you click on it again it would be Deactivated
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: i had the mind to confirm, and it showed me THIS OPERATION IS PERMANENT AND CANNOT BE REVERSED BY ANYONE, NOT EVEN THE ADMIN, it further stated deactivate account, if you click on it again it would be Deactivated

Thanks bro.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris01:
At least a gorilla knows enough to respect class. The only thing that troll respects is his half cast gf's punny. grin

It's not fair.
You wouldn't like that being said about any sibling of yours.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sexskillz must qo,to mr.seun in 3h voice"diz is what's best 4 business"
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

Thanks bro.
yea
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: Deactivation link is finally on profiles. Let's see how many of the people screaming and reporting that will deactivate and leave. . . Cowards. grin
from this same Guy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: Deactivation link is finally on profiles. Let's see how many of the people screaming and reporting that will deactivate and leave. . . Cowards. grin

sexkillz: What panic attack? You mean the critical joblessness being perpetuated over at the General section?

You must be sleeping on okada if you think I give 2 effs about what people say. grin

and this is the guy that is supposed to have been 'sensibly' trained. Seun, your sensitivity training will not work on this one. We need an outright replacement. This is not the kind of MOD we need in a section as sensitive as the politics section. Believe me, we are all in your best interest, as you can see, the troll does not care whether he runs your business down.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donphilopus: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: Why shouldn't you? Or are you foolish enough to demand someone's name but too much of a coward to drop yours?

If you can't drop yours and you're demanding mine, don't you think something is wrong with you?
bcomputer101:

I can now see we have been dealing with a kid as a mod on politics section.
You would have ban me if I'm the one that use that word foolish.

Sexkillz, you are so foolish for breaking rule number 2...

Omoalejatijati...
Oloriburuku somebody...
he quoted me in one of the Thread against him, and the Boss above quoted him this way..
For him as a MOD to have broken Rule No. 2 he should be Banned till 2220..
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz

deejay_harry1: 12:33am

U SHALL REMAIN...
HAVE NO FEAR...

sexkillz: 12:36am

I fear no one as far as Nairaland is
concerned.

bobthebuilder99:
12:37am
Not even Seun?

sexkillz: 12:38am

Is seun God?Smh.

bobthebuilder99: 12:40am
You got some big ballz bro. Respect!

sexkillz: 12:40am

Is seun God?Smh.
I fear only the God I worship.

bobthebuilder99: 12:42am
I see that you added that last line
quickly

^^^Hahaha!unfortunately for him, before he could modify his second quote, @bobthebuilder99
quoted it and as such the change could not be effected!

https://www.nairaland.com/1459097/sexkillz-must-stay-teamsexkillz
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Want to see what Sexkillz has to say about all of this? Check out this recent conversation on another thread.

I asked him..."Not even Seun?"
He replied...

You can find this all on the Sexkillz must stay thread.
The bolded line is a f00lish question, does your life depends on Nairaland?
Seun does not pay Sexkillz, the guy just renders voluntary service, don't expect him to regard Seun as his boss.
Sexkillz is right, Seun is not God, perhaps he is your God.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by leggo: 2:57am On Oct 01, 2013
i consider it foolish to stay in a position where the majority hates and absolutely detests me... God i'm on my knees, thanking you for giving me common sense

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2013
God bless Nigeria. smiley SexkillzMustGo!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by SimplySEA(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2013
sincerely i don't kno if mods are leaders, but i'm certain from d quotes of sexkills so far; he does not kno how to use d break nor steering...! u all kno wat dat means: accidents! i think for his sake and for our beloved nairaland, he should step aside or be dropped....
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Hi! I heard babies hang out here on this tread. I also heard these babies learnt thier first sentence! Sumting lyk "sexkillz must go" well i brought cerelac 4 u guys. Enjoy! Catch u later.

#np. MI - nobody ft tuface
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2013
SimplySEA: sincerely i don't kno if mods are leaders, but i'm certain from d quotes of sexkills so far; he does not kno how to use d break nor steering...! u all kno wat dat means: accidents! i think for his sake and for our beloved nairaland, he should step aside or be dropped....

Apparently, seun doesn't know this. That dude would definitely cause the downfall of our beloved nairaland with his sour personality, and we dont want that.

So he must go!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2013
runzlord: Hi! I heard babies hang out here on this tread. I also heard these babies learnt thier first sentence! Sumting lyk "sexkillz must go" well i brought cerelac 4 u guys. Enjoy! Catch u later.

grin sexkillz has sure gotten a lot of cheap publicity from this thread.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Chiopatra: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Sexkillz happens to be my preferred Moderator, a strict disciplinarian, but unwise in his utterances, as a MOD, he is doing great, so I appeal that he stays to weed this forum of nematodes.
you are right
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2013
runzlord: Hi! I heard babies hang out here on this tread. I also heard these babies learnt thier first sentence! Sumting lyk "sexkillz must go" well i brought cerelac 4 u guys. Enjoy! Catch u later.

undecided
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Chiopatra: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2013
mobuch:
There is also another imbeciile that moderates the travel section, they call him justwise, the guy is a tyrant who behaves as if nairaland is his father's business; he banned me for 2 months on travel section just becos i challenged him; an idiiot i can pay salary to; i have warned seun to sack that guy or I will leave nairaland; it is so unfortunate that seun osewa is so daft as not to heed my advice. So sad.
so because of you seun should just sack the guy.Mtcheeew like you are important.I don't know what you are feeling like,even if you have all the money in d world.No one is begging you

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Chiopatra: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2013
KinggCobra:

How can you install a pagan as a mod of a religious section? Pagan9ja has expressed his dislike for religion & heralds traditionalism as the way forward.

How then would a biased individual effectively moderate a religious section? He'd hide every anti pagan post
Don't mind him,he as well is confused.If Pagan is put as the new Mod he himself would say Pagan 9ja must go.Confussed set of people
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2013
shachris01: Like seriously? This guy is not fit to be a MOD in Aba forum let alone Nairaland.

All we demand is for SEXKIllz to resign as an MOD. He has made a mess of the Job already.

Seun we are tired of this Guy.

SEXKILLZ MUST GO!

What do you guys think?

Officially crossed the 100 like mark.

Seun, over to you.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2013
But has T. B Joshua said anything about sexkillz.lets hear from him first. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Sexkillz: Deactivation link is finally on profiles. Let's see how many of the people screaming and reporting that will deactivate and leave. . . Cowards.

See the idi0t on display.

The site does not belong to you.

You are nothing but an unpaid janitor.

For 24/7 net access and a laptop you do all the crappy job and seun keeps all the dough

How is that for stup1d?

loser

11 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Tiyazman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Yes that over proud moderator must GO!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin Guys, He finally apologizes. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. wink But next time, he would not be that lucky.

https://www.nairaland.com/1461110/letter-nairalanders

Victory is sweet. Yes now i can boldly say it...

grin [size=16pt]END TIME TINZ[/size]
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
shachris01: Like seriously? This guy is not fit to be a MOD in Aba forum let alone Nairaland.

All we demand is for SEXKIllz to resign as an MOD. He has made a mess of the Job already.

Seun we are tired of this Guy.

SEXKILLZ MUST GO!

What do you guys think?

I believe you have not given any reason why you want him gone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.