Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend (3454 Views)

See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2013
iamlegend: For ur bros mind him na guy, abi? Behaving like an animal. Sorry to say, but the girl is senseless if she remains in such a relationship. He does not need the police, he needs psychiatric attention. So one idiot that my sis is dating will havie the guts to threat her like that? Like an animal? Whether he be her husband or not, he no fit try that kind thing na. Or is it because of the little money he feels he has? There are guys wealthier than him and far more matured. He's acting like a kid. Advice, tell him to grow up. I don't blame him at all, I blame the girl. I assume this is definitely not the first time and the girl still get mind to remain in such foolishness.
Dey av broken up a number of times. D last time he pushed her out of the car as he s driving. He promised me not to lay his hand on her but he won't stop.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Seaen(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2013
careytommy: you better leave them alone. you know for some of you girls, if we dont beat you, it is either we are not 'real men' or we dont love them. dont spoil love wan tin tin o!
Are you for real? Smh
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2013
frannyema:
He knows d police. He ll just go n come back. They are in Ghana.

How do you mean? Ghana Police does not condone such acts.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by iydih(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Sometimes i wonder if some ladies don't think at all. You better talk to your friend to leave him before the guy fast forward her to early grave........... (Run for her life )shocked
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by iydih(f): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2013
frannyema:
Dey av broken up a number of times. D last time he pushed her out of the car as he s driving. He promised me not to lay his hand on her but he won't stop.
. Promise oginni.......Sometimes i wonder if some ladies don't think at all. You better talk to your friend to leave him before the guy fast forward her to early grave........... (She should run for her life )shocked
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by kokoA(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Did your father ever hit you mother? Do you have an uncle who beats his wife? What about you elder brothers? Do they beat their wives? I need to know.. Maybe its genetic.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Kirinwa: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Both the beater and the beatee are loosing it.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by veave(f): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
na wetin na?
wetin make her no wan leave? i guess make up sex keeps taking her back... mumu...
w@ a shame...
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
kokoA: Did your father ever hit you mother? Do you have an uncle who beats his wife? What about you elder brothers? Do they beat their wives? I need to know.. Maybe its genetic.
No they don't. I have not seen them.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

How do you mean? Ghana Police does not condone such acts.
She has reported him a number of times. He ll pay and dey ll call d gal to advise her.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by 25omega(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
your cousin seems like a bad alcoholic or drug abuser. Or maybe just a nut case. Why haven't anyone called the cops on this animal yet?
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
frannyema:
sad undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry

Then the problem is not just from your cousin, but also from the girl. What's tying her to your brother despite the real fact that she can never live in peace with him? Whether money, love, social circumstance or any other thing, I don't really care, and whatever it is, I feel she should first face this fact. She should know that whatever the ties, things just can't work out for the both of them. For Christ's sake, you are a lady, so put yourself in her shoes and let your fighter for a brother also know he's got a sister. She seems persistent and I don't like it. She needs a real life and not hiding under the shadow of one guy because of some reason. The Person I blame the most is actually the girl and not your brother. So she's a rag that he can trample upon any time he feels like, abi? How I wish that girl had some kind of 'radically mad' brothers that can actually bundle ur cousin (no offence) in the trunk of his car and actually teach him how to treat a lady nicely. SMH.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
frannyema:
She has reported him a number of times. He ll pay and dey ll call d gal to advise her.

Well like you earlier on pointed out, she has gone back to your cousin after pleadings from him, so what makes you think she did not withdraw the complaint from the Police?
That is the problem we have in Ghana, the Police cannot prosecute if they don't have a witness.
If she really wants to press charges and feels the local Police is stalling her, advice her to proceed to the DOVVSU (D0MESTIC VI0LENCE & VICTIM SUPP0RT UNIT) HQr's at Ministries Police station in Accra.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Princelyod(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi: She's enjoying the beating I see,if not she would hve left the relationship.
abusive relationships are addictive
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
iamlegend: sad undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry

Then the problem is not just from your cousin, but also from the girl. What's tying her to your brother despite the real fact that she can never live in peace with him? Whether money, love, social circumstance or any other thing, I don't really care, and whatever it is, I feel she should first face this fact. She should know that whatever the ties, things just can't work out for the both of them. For Christ's sake, you are a lady, so put yourself in her shoes and let your fighter for a brother also know he's got a sister. She seems persistent and I don't like it. She needs a real life and not hiding under the shadow of one guy because of some reason. The Person I blame the most is actually the girl and not your brother. So she's a rag that he can trample upon any time he feels like, abi? How I wish that girl had some kind of 'radically mad' brothers that can actually bundle ur cousin (no offence) in the trunk of his car and actually teach him how to treat a lady nicely. SMH.
I have tried telling. I told him the last time that if my bf beat me up the way he does to the girl. How would he respond. He said I don't talk to him the way she does.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
I told the girl that she should avoid him. I don't want to hear his name in her mouth cos tomorrow now he ll use shopping or phone to apologize to her n she ll tell me she s pitying him.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
That girl is a fool am sorry to say. She obviously does not value her life enough. Smdh
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by addictiv(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
these women generally love abusive men............had a neighbor who flogs his matured, beautiful girl and beats her, yet she love am die......if the guy is so nice and treats her like a queen, she go de use am play......they generally enjoy being straightened up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Short Ladies Really Wicked? / I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf / Have We Got Any Nairaland Marriage Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.