Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Single And Seriously Searching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Seriously Searching (698 Views)

How To Be Single And Happy / Single And Seriously Searching / Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Seriously Searching by chiboy1928(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Single 31/m,seeking for a serious relationship dat will lead to the altar she must nt be above 30,educated,matured mind and responsible add me on bbm 22afbc88
Re: Single And Seriously Searching by psucc(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2013
Serious! What actually happened to all your previous GFs and dates. You mean none could meet your choice? So scared.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching by Michelle55: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2013
psucc: Serious! What actually happened to all your previous GFs and dates. You mean none could meet your choice? So scared.
i wonder oh!!!!!!! but wait oh, wat are you actually scared of if i may ask?
Re: Single And Seriously Searching by 190theclown: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2013
OP

Seek no further aluta continua is there for you to take

come and marry her off

shes not useful to Nairaland anymore besides shes 32 undecided
Re: Single And Seriously Searching by WolseythaIII(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2013
gyals pls put ur pix!...worry not abt us tho.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Whenever an effigy is about to embark on a journey of disgrace, it asks to be put in rain.

(1) (Reply)

I'm AA My Fiancee Is SS, What Other Things Did I Need To Bear In Mind Again? / White Girls Are Gold-diggers Too / How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.