Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...? (696 Views)

How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When Your Broke / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...? by lokito: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
You fortuitously bump into a site and sees something like this "here's my BB pin ******* and whatsApp contact ***** let's chat"
She' givin' out her contacts on a social media
Re: How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
lokito: You fortuitously bump into a site and sees something like this "here's my BB pin ******* and whatsApp contact ***** let's chat"
She' givin' out her contacts on a social media

Well maybe you are not a committed relationship for her, i would have a talk with her.
Re: How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...? by lokito: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Just maybe huh?
Re: How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
lokito: Just maybe huh?

Obviously grin. She does not know what you want from her so she is keeping her options open. She may be a runs gal make it easy for yourself just talk to her while at it make sure your spidey senses are in place.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Lover Dupes Girlfriend, Took Official Car Cash Shortly After Wedding / What Are Your Relationship Boundaries? / Is Marriage Really A Neccessity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.